Swapmoto Live Broc Tickle interview

YamaLink
1/23/2019 2:04pm
He's handling the stress better than most. Total raw deal to a guy who never burned any bridges nor needed a reason to cheat.
DTR830
Fantasy
1105th
1/23/2019 2:28pm
Limit coffee ? That’s crazy
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
1/23/2019 6:55pm
What pisses me off most is John Jones gets done for drugs in his system and fights that same damn weekend. Whether or not they were remanence from previously testing cases or not & poor Brock hasn't got any answers. What a joke.
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
1/24/2019 7:39am
To me this whole WADA thing is terrible. Broc seems to be one of the nicest and most positive guys we have in the sport. I have no doubt he had no idea about this chemical in his system and I just feel so bad for him.

A few years ago I went to an autograph signing before a national. There were maybe 15 factory guys there. Everybody was talking to their team mates or on their phones and didn't seem to care about being there. When I got to Broc, he looked right up to me and said "Hi how are you doing". From there we talked for a couple minutes and he seemed very engaged to what I had to say. It was something I never forgot. Ever since then I have always looked at anything that is put out on him and always watched and hoped he did well.

This Podcast shows how positive he is and I can't imagine taking this so well. I wish him the best and hope WADA hasn't ruined his career.

The Shop

2stroked
1/24/2019 7:48am
Watched it yesterday. Good insight into what Brock is doing with his time now. Glad to see he is going to be helping out a 250 guy and giving back while maintaining his training and presence at the races.

Broc is what Id want my kids, and the up and comers, to emulate. He is a nice, humble, and extremely hard working guy. Clean cut and one of the most consistent top finishers in the game. This sport needs guys like him. Especially in the commercial and corporatized world this sport seems headed to.

The WADA thing is such a joke at this point. FIM and WADA must be doing some serious sucking each other off shit at this point to keep up this charade. There is no justifiable reason or excuse for this type of sand bagging on Broc.

It would be amazing if there was a riders union with representation to combat these type's of things. No fair and speedy process? Good luck Feld/monster/FIM/AMA/stadium owners/contractural obligations with hosting a race with no racers! Hell they might even be able to get a decent purse of out the deal too!

tprice07
1/24/2019 7:55am
Here is the best advice Broc is going to get.

Stop talking about it publicly.

You are turning 30 this year. While there are some unique cases where riders still see success into their 30's racing supercross/motocross it is not the norm. Accept the fact that you are likely going to get a 4 year suspension...which will effectively retire you.

Pursue a contract for racing up in Canada. Make your money while you can. You have a clock that is ticking down each and every day.

From what we can tell, you have already pissed WADA off by getting a lawyer and being outspoken about the whole process. You need to get back on a bike and start riding. An individual who has tested positive for a banned substance has no voice in trying to advocate for change in the system...sorry. That has to come from people like Davey Coombs, Todd Jendro, Vito Ippolito, maybe Roger DeCoster.
shuggs
1/24/2019 10:01am
tprice07 wrote:
Here is the best advice Broc is going to get. Stop talking about it publicly. You are turning 30 this year. While there are some unique...

You are turning 30 this year. While there are some unique cases where riders still see success into their 30's racing supercross/motocross it is not the norm. Accept the fact that you are likely going to get a 4 year suspension...which will effectively retire you.

Pursue a contract for racing up in Canada. Make your money while you can. You have a clock that is ticking down each and every day.

From what we can tell, you have already pissed WADA off by getting a lawyer and being outspoken about the whole process. You need to get back on a bike and start riding. An individual who has tested positive for a banned substance has no voice in trying to advocate for change in the system...sorry. That has to come from people like Davey Coombs, Todd Jendro, Vito Ippolito, maybe Roger DeCoster.
Sad but true. How many more ‘cases’ before WADA gets kicked into touch? Do not understand the time taken to make a decision
tprice07
1/24/2019 10:08am
tprice07 wrote:
Here is the best advice Broc is going to get. Stop talking about it publicly. You are turning 30 this year. While there are some unique...

shuggs wrote:
Sad but true. How many more ‘cases’ before WADA gets kicked into touch? Do not understand the time taken to make a decision
They are toying with him. If Broc wants to continue to race in the United States he better get out his checkbook and start meeting with the right people.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
1/24/2019 10:24am
Who has the power to clip WADA or make changes so that penalties fit this sport?

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/24/2019 10:28am
Great new Swapmoto Live interview with Broc Tickle, from TransWorld Motocross: [url= https://youtu.be/tEzPiYj15zk" frameborder="0">]
tprice07 wrote:

The way I read the rules he will get 2 years, starting with the date of his last competition (4/18).
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/24/2019 10:43am
BigDaddyG wrote:
Send the FIM/WADA an email and demand action

info@fim-live.com

Here you guys, copy this and send it on BigDaddy's like. It can be as simple as this:

I am a Motocross and Supercross fan, and I demand a speedy resolution to Broc Tickle's anti-doping case.

The more emails they get, the better.

Post a reply to: Swapmoto Live Broc Tickle interview

The Latest