Suzuki signing

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2018 6:47 AM

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about going to the autograph session tonight for Suzuki at the Del Amo dealership. It's right on my way home from work from 6-7pm. Anyone know how long the wait time will be? I don't leave work till about 6pm and probably wouldn't get there till about 6:30pm since I work right next to the vitalmx office.

Any chance I'll still be able to get autographs? Let me know.

Thanks.

|

1/19/2018 7:17 AM

Will you have a hot Monster girl type chic with you? The waiting times are different if you do smile

|

1/19/2018 7:28 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Will you have a hot Monster girl type chic with you? The waiting times are different if you do smile

yeah what he said, bring a "TrackSnack"

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

1/19/2018 7:31 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Lol, I will not have a "tracksnack". I just don't want to pull over on my way home if I'm just going to waste my time by not even getting an autograph ?

|

1/19/2018 7:34 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

SteezGeez wrote:

Lol, I will not have a "tracksnack". I just don't want to pull over on my way home if I'm just going to waste my time by not even getting an autograph ?

Well then.....You may not get in wink

|

1/19/2018 8:10 AM

Step next door and ask Gibby to go hold your place in line until you get there! Vitards look out for other vitards, ya know.
wink

|

1/19/2018 8:18 AM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Step next door and ask Gibby to go hold your place in line until you get there! Vitards look out for other vitards, ya know.
wink

Gibby seems like a decent guy and I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping

|

1/19/2018 8:55 AM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

wink

JRT812 wrote:

Offer Gibby a meal from Don Jose's and he'll do about anything----or so I hear!

|

1/19/2018 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2018 9:20 AM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

wink

JRT812 wrote:

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Offer Gibby a meal from Don Jose's and he'll do about anything----or so I hear!

If Guyb’s woman is with him aim for a Petit Filet or Ribeye and Lobster!

|