Suspension so stiff Stu vs Kroc video

CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
6/5/2014 10:00pm
On a note about the GoPro videos... Seriously, how do they read those pit boards? I have never had one at a race, can you really understand and process the information?
peelout
6/5/2014 10:25pm
peelout wrote:
Kenny is so fucking impressive. anyone who doesn't see him as the obvious favorite for the title either has the last name Dungey, or is just...
Kenny is so fucking impressive. anyone who doesn't see him as the obvious favorite for the title either has the last name Dungey, or is just a flat fucking moran
Brent wrote:
Ken is the fastest 450 guy so far this year, but when the races get really humid is when we will see if he still has...
Ken is the fastest 450 guy so far this year, but when the races get really humid is when we will see if he still has the fitness.

I know he's been training in Florida, but he hasn't trained there in summer yet, which is a special hell.

Remember last year at Budds Creek Ken had a hard time in the first hot and humid race of the year. He may need just one more year to really get used to it. Dungey has 5 years of fitness under his belt, that could be the difference.
Roczen is 2 corners away from running 4 straight, that's damn impressive. Can't wait to see how the season plays out
FIREfish148
6/6/2014 5:56am
I wonder what gears K-roc was running during that race? Sounded like he stayed in 3rd the entire time.

The Shop

Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
6/6/2014 10:50am
sozo wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
Shit, did either one even shift gears?:blink: that's what I hate about 4strokes now, put it in 2nd or 3rd and ride the whole track in...
Shit, did either one even shift gears?Blink that's what I hate about 4strokes now, put it in 2nd or 3rd and ride the whole track in one gear!Angry
Wait until electric bikes take over... Tongue

Post a reply to: Suspension so stiff Stu vs Kroc video

The Latest