Support CBDmd

RedDirtDog
2/25/2019 3:05am
brocster wrote:
It does something for my anxeity which in turn helps with sleep, but does nothing for my ankle, the reason I tried it. How much do...
It does something for my anxeity which in turn helps with sleep, but does nothing for my ankle, the reason I tried it.

How much do you consider a huge dose. I was taking 1000mg one time a day and @ $75 for 30 doses I don’t think I will get any more.

However, Although weedmaps doesn’t sell “weed” its absurd that they can advertise something that takes you to a place where what they sell is illegal in most states and CBDmd can’t advertise in a similar way albeit directly. Weird!

Bottom line is we need more money in this sport, the quicker the better.
mxpro252 wrote:
Holy hell yea I think 1000mg is a huge dose. But I also don’t know a ton about it. Most I’ve ever taken was around 50mg.
1000mg is the total amount in the bottle, if you read below it says the amount per capule it's between 15-50mg per capsule
Bramlett321
2/25/2019 5:28am
ti473 wrote:
I did not check out Reed's Myspace, but I was on the way to return an overdue copy of Motocrossed and saw this today. I wonder...
I did not check out Reed's Myspace, but I was on the way to return an overdue copy of Motocrossed and saw this today.
I wonder if they sell it in the "back room"...

There are still video stores out there? Hell that surprises me more than CBD being advertised....
slothy
2/25/2019 5:32am
ti473 wrote:
I did not check out Reed's Myspace, but I was on the way to return an overdue copy of Motocrossed and saw this today. I wonder...
I did not check out Reed's Myspace, but I was on the way to return an overdue copy of Motocrossed and saw this today.
I wonder if they sell it in the "back room"...

There are still video stores out there? Hell that surprises me more than CBD being advertised....
we have 3 family videos within 10 miles - how they stay open still, is beyond me.
Bramlett321
2/25/2019 5:40am
slothy wrote:
we have 3 family videos within 10 miles - how they stay open still, is beyond me.
What part of the country are you guys in, by the looks of the snow you're not close to me ??? I'm in East Texas and unless I'm oblivious to my surroundings there aren't any video stores around. Several Redbox stores but that's it

The Shop

Kyle_McNab
2/25/2019 5:44am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 5:46am
Nbc having no their hands tied is a load of shit. Nobody on abc or espn freaked out when riders were wearing weedmaps and brass knuckles during xgames. So what’s the diffference? I guess if they want to blackout ignite is one thing but cbd md . Fuckin joke honestly . Bad call when the sport can take what ever they get
slothy
2/25/2019 5:53am
slothy wrote:
What part of the country are you guys in, by the looks of the snow you're not close to me ??? I'm in East Texas and...
What part of the country are you guys in, by the looks of the snow you're not close to me ??? I'm in East Texas and unless I'm oblivious to my surroundings there aren't any video stores around. Several Redbox stores but that's it
Michigan - metro Detroit

Post a reply to: Support CBDmd

The Latest