Support CBDmd

Sonny
Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 9:07am
Its takes money to sponsor an SX rider and censorship on a company is unamerican. CBD is an amazing oil that has multiple uses, but getting high isnt one of them. The fossils in the Feld got it twisted. Honestly, what does more damage to the body, CBD oil or Lime???
Support them, they are friends
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/23/2019 10:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 10:47pm
Sonny wrote:
Its takes money to sponsor an SX rider and censorship on a company is unamerican. CBD is an amazing oil that has multiple uses, but getting...
Its takes money to sponsor an SX rider and censorship on a company is unamerican. CBD is an amazing oil that has multiple uses, but getting high isnt one of them. The fossils in the Feld got it twisted. Honestly, what does more damage to the body, CBD oil or Lime???
For the millionth time, Feld’s hands are tied, it’s NBC calling the shots on this one. CBD is still in weird phase on the federally legal side and NBC is just trying to protect themselves from possible legalities related to the promotion of the product on national television.

But yes, CBDmd and Medterra both support Moto big time and I hope in turn that Moto will support them.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
2/24/2019 4:22am
Sonny wrote:
Its takes money to sponsor an SX rider and censorship on a company is unamerican. CBD is an amazing oil that has multiple uses, but getting...
ML512 wrote:
For the millionth time, Feld’s hands are tied, it’s NBC calling the shots on this one. CBD is still in weird phase on the federally legal...
For the millionth time, Feld’s hands are tied, it’s NBC calling the shots on this one. CBD is still in weird phase on the federally legal side and NBC is just trying to protect themselves from possible legalities related to the promotion of the product on national television.

But yes, CBDmd and Medterra both support Moto big time and I hope in turn that Moto will support them.
I feel like this becomes a daily response from you now ??
Poor bloke
2/24/2019 4:52am
Sonny wrote:
ML512 wrote:
For the millionth time, Feld’s hands are tied, it’s NBC calling the shots on this one. CBD is still in weird phase on the federally legal...

I feel like this becomes a daily response from you now ??
Poor bloke
Copy, paste, repeat.

The Shop

2/24/2019 4:54am
It would not surprise me at all if 5 to 10 years from now, CBD companies replace Monster and Rock Star as huge sponsors of the sport. Might be as soon as 3 to 5 years from now. A lot of people wonder what will happen if the energy drink companies pack up and leave the sport. CBD might be the answer. Only time will tell.
2/24/2019 5:00am
KingsCourt wrote:
It would not surprise me at all if 5 to 10 years from now, CBD companies replace Monster and Rock Star as huge sponsors of the...
It would not surprise me at all if 5 to 10 years from now, CBD companies replace Monster and Rock Star as huge sponsors of the sport. Might be as soon as 3 to 5 years from now. A lot of people wonder what will happen if the energy drink companies pack up and leave the sport. CBD might be the answer. Only time will tell.
I think you are correct, but people just need to chill until it happens.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
2/24/2019 5:31am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 5:31am
ML512 wrote:

It'll just keep on like that Mike...mainly because we live in a world of instant gratification these days. People simply have no patience any more. They want everything right now, and can't be bothered to understand what it takes to get there.

It's the same reason banks won't do business with MJ stores in states that legalized it. Because it's still not legal at the federal level (or the legality isn't clear cut like CBD products), and therefore, any profits made from it can potentially be seized. Sucks but that's how it is
Sonny
2/24/2019 7:39am
It'll just keep on like that Mike...mainly because we live in a world of instant gratification these days. People simply have no patience any more. They...
It'll just keep on like that Mike...mainly because we live in a world of instant gratification these days. People simply have no patience any more. They want everything right now, and can't be bothered to understand what it takes to get there.

It's the same reason banks won't do business with MJ stores in states that legalized it. Because it's still not legal at the federal level (or the legality isn't clear cut like CBD products), and therefore, any profits made from it can potentially be seized. Sucks but that's how it is
Instant gratification? If a legal business owner invests in a legal marketing contract, should they be required to wait until the baby boomer generation to die off before they promote their business? Surely the government is more than willing to take taxes and fees from them now.
jeffro503
2/24/2019 7:47am
It'll just keep on like that Mike...mainly because we live in a world of instant gratification these days. People simply have no patience any more. They...

Sonny wrote:
Instant gratification? If a legal business owner invests in a legal marketing contract, should they be required to wait until the baby boomer generation to die...
Instant gratification? If a legal business owner invests in a legal marketing contract, should they be required to wait until the baby boomer generation to die off before they promote their business? Surely the government is more than willing to take taxes and fees from them now.
I totally 100% support the CBD movement , but like has been stated quite a few times already , the government has it labeled so it can be advertised on TV ( for now ) . Cigarettes are in the same boat. Sponsoring a rider is advertising. It'll change one day , but right now it's still to new , and a lot of people don't understand it.
Hank_Thrill
2/24/2019 8:17am
KingsCourt wrote:
It would not surprise me at all if 5 to 10 years from now, CBD companies replace Monster and Rock Star as huge sponsors of the...
Monster Energy drink with a CBD blend will save the world.
LungButter
2/24/2019 8:23am
ML512 wrote:

How did Bereman brand his entire existence in Weedmaps on X Games then?

Isn't that promoting weed? Which is illegal?

CbdMD needs to cut a check to Feld and this whole thing magically goes away if you ask me.
brocster
2/24/2019 9:14am
Sonny wrote:
ML512 wrote:

Understood but I think what gets under peoples skin is what they pick and choose what to censor.

I would much rather explain to my young daughter what CBD oil is and what it does for you rather than explain anything about a bent “tool”, how it got bent and why it matters for it to be straight. The need for lubricants, lubricants with stimulation etc. etc.

I agree it people that don’t know what CBD oil is and have the wrong understanding of it because it is derived from something illegal.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/24/2019 9:18am
ML512 wrote:

LungButter wrote:
How did Bereman brand his entire existence in Weedmaps on X Games then? Isn't that promoting weed? Which is illegal? CbdMD needs to cut a check...

CbdMD needs to cut a check to Feld and this whole thing magically goes away if you ask me.
Weedmaps is like google maps for Weed, they don’t sell it, it’s a gray area per se so they can advertise on riders. Also, I’m not sure what the rules are with X Games as it airs on ESPN which might not be a federally licensed station like NBC is.

It won’t, it’s not Feld’s call, NBC put the squash to it. The big networks have turned down some big money lately for CBD ads as it could still get them in legal trouble.

Let’s try this one more time...it’s NBC calling it off, not Feld.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/24/2019 9:18am
LungButter wrote:
How did Bereman brand his entire existence in Weedmaps on X Games then? Isn't that promoting weed? Which is illegal? CbdMD needs to cut a check...

WeedMaps is an app that helps you find dispensaries.

WeedMaps doesn't sell anything at all.

Nothing illegal about WeedMaps.
2/24/2019 9:56am
KingsCourt wrote:
Monster Energy drink with a CBD blend will save the world.
Does it have electrolytes?
77Moto
2/24/2019 10:06am
Sonny works for this place.
crowe176
2/24/2019 10:14am
Maybe I'm in the minority, but CBD doesn't do ANYTHING for me.
mxpro252
2/24/2019 10:37am
crowe176 wrote:
I haven’t noticed much of anything either but I’ve definitely heard from trustworthy people that it helped with legit issues. I’ve also heard that it can take huge doses before it’s effects are noticeable.
brocster
2/24/2019 11:00am
crowe176 wrote:
mxpro252 wrote:
I haven’t noticed much of anything either but I’ve definitely heard from trustworthy people that it helped with legit issues. I’ve also heard that it can...
I haven’t noticed much of anything either but I’ve definitely heard from trustworthy people that it helped with legit issues. I’ve also heard that it can take huge doses before it’s effects are noticeable.
It does something for my anxeity which in turn helps with sleep, but does nothing for my ankle, the reason I tried it.

How much do you consider a huge dose. I was taking 1000mg one time a day and @ $75 for 30 doses I don’t think I will get any more.

However, Although weedmaps doesn’t sell “weed” its absurd that they can advertise something that takes you to a place where what they sell is illegal in most states and CBDmd can’t advertise in a similar way albeit directly. Weird!

Bottom line is we need more money in this sport, the quicker the better.
mxpro252
2/24/2019 12:06pm
brocster wrote:
It does something for my anxeity which in turn helps with sleep, but does nothing for my ankle, the reason I tried it. How much do...
It does something for my anxeity which in turn helps with sleep, but does nothing for my ankle, the reason I tried it.

How much do you consider a huge dose. I was taking 1000mg one time a day and @ $75 for 30 doses I don’t think I will get any more.

However, Although weedmaps doesn’t sell “weed” its absurd that they can advertise something that takes you to a place where what they sell is illegal in most states and CBDmd can’t advertise in a similar way albeit directly. Weird!

Bottom line is we need more money in this sport, the quicker the better.
Holy hell yea I think 1000mg is a huge dose. But I also don’t know a ton about it. Most I’ve ever taken was around 50mg.
77Moto
2/24/2019 12:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 9:07am
crowe176 wrote:
mxpro252 wrote:
I haven’t noticed much of anything either but I’ve definitely heard from trustworthy people that it helped with legit issues. I’ve also heard that it can...
Mona Vie helped people lose weight by giving them explosive cases of the poops.

So people quit eating so they wouldn't load their drawers with diahhrea.. Hence "It works because I'm losing weight" without even considering they aren't eating to avoid the runs.

CBD is the new Mona Vie. The latest fad.
Sonny
2/24/2019 1:49pm
77Moto wrote:
Sonny works for this place.
Maybe I'm a guy from the CBD company who just made a Vital account to plug the product??
Not quite newbie, I've been here since 2008... Advocating for what's logical and fair, rather than being skeptical of a product doesn't take ownership
ti473
2/24/2019 1:54pm
Snake oil...
2/24/2019 1:59pm
Unbelievable. I'm sure the drug cartel would love to fund a team and sling coke too. And for the record, I'm not against weed in any form, but these mega corporations aren't Joe's Motocross Corral from Buffalo. IT'S NOT FEDERALLY LEGAL. Regardless of any hippie opinion.
kawirider819
2/24/2019 2:18pm
They should just come up with a vanity URL that Reedy can promote on air/plaster on his gear. Redirects people right to their website. "CensoredByNBC.com"
loftyair
2/24/2019 2:30pm
My mom rubbed some on her legs, the pain went away. But, when it wore off? She was a hurtin, for certain! I told her to just be mellow, but not 'feeling' pain, easy to go overboard.
jbrown15
2/24/2019 4:04pm
crowe176 wrote:
I wouldn’t say you’re in the minority but just like prescription drugs they affect EVERYBODY in different ways.

I had my mother start taking CBD oil and told her to take it for a month. The whole time she said it didn’t do anything for her. After the month was over she stopped taking it, after a few days it was then she realized it was extremely affective helping treat her joint pain and arthritis. My mother just turned 80 last month and she’s been in a wheelchair paralyzed from the waist down for 50years now. She experiences pain in the daily that I don’t think most could comprehend.

For her it’s helped change her life for the better, but at the same time I can’t say for certainty it would do the same for everyone.
crowe176
2/24/2019 4:20pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 4:22pm
crowe176 wrote:
mxpro252 wrote:
I originally tried it to see if it was a good alternative to Excedrin or opiates for my migraines. I think I probably have a larger than normal tolerance to opiates unfortunately due to many injuries and a bit of abuse in the long run. So, to be honest, after hearing all the talk, I was probably expecting it to do more than it was intended.

I've tried a few different supposed well know manufacturers, and started small to well over the intended dosage, and experienced no help or difference with migraines, which is what I really hoped would work. I would probably see a better result than CBD if I adjusted my diet to avoid trigger food IMO..

It felt like it helped with sleep, but not enough to justify what these companies are charging..

To each their own I guess. If it brings money to the sport, great, but it doesn't work for me or anyone I know and trust that isn't trying to peddle it..
ti473
2/24/2019 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 4:51pm
I did not check out Reed's Myspace, but I was on the way to return an overdue copy of Motocrossed and saw this today.
I wonder if they sell it in the "back room"...

2/24/2019 7:28pm
crowe176 wrote:
We are in the same boat ..... absolutely NOTHING for me, either. But it's a market that's growing at a furious rate, I imagine because there are a lot of people achieving real benefits.

Post a reply to: Support CBDmd

The Latest