Supercrossonline live Stream

Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1588th
Hi there! I am waiting to purchase the $99.00 all season pass to the stream, but really I am asking seriously if anyone knows if the streams is going to suck so bad like the Press conference or even the quality of the replay is so bad!!

$99.00 USD at the rate it is now down here is too much to waste if it's going to be so bad... I purchased MXGP pass last year and it was great! totally worth it and if I knew the SX would be the same I would not hesitate.

So i dunno just want to hear suggestions or anything.. Maybe I'll just wait for links like before.

Thanks in advance..
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/6/2017 10:47am
I bought it. I havent caught the PC live but Monster Cup already sucked really bad. I only used the stream (I payed for) for 10 mins, then I looked for some other stream on the internet which worked a lot better.

We can just hope that they have sorted their stuff out for the season.

You can still wait for feedback after A1 to buy the season pass. For A1 there will probably be plenty of streams on the internet
Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1588th
1/6/2017 12:09pm
crusty_xx wrote:
I bought it. I havent caught the PC live but Monster Cup already sucked really bad. I only used the stream (I payed for) for 10...
I bought it. I havent caught the PC live but Monster Cup already sucked really bad. I only used the stream (I payed for) for 10 mins, then I looked for some other stream on the internet which worked a lot better.

You can still wait for feedback after A1 to buy the season pass. For A1 there will probably be plenty of streams on the internet
Thank you! that's the best option... I'll do that.. Looking forward for your feedback after A1!!

Have a good one!
1-forty-8
1/6/2017 12:16pm
crusty_xx wrote:
I bought it. I havent caught the PC live but Monster Cup already sucked really bad. I only used the stream (I payed for) for 10...

Judging by the pc, well.. it put me off. I think I gonna take the gamble and try and find a stream in the early hours of Sunday morning. I think I'll wait till I hear something positive about it before I part with any money.

The positives from it are is that we finally have the option. That's cool man & exactly what we've asked for for the last few years. They just need to do some fine tuning ya know. They'll get there.

I just don't understand why no channel in the U.K. is interested in it.. They must be charging some serious dollar for the broadcast rights!

The Shop

mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
1/6/2017 12:26pm
I went to sign up but when i got to pay for it added charges and taxes to it and it became $133 instead of $99 bucks. So i cancelled it and didn't process payment.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/6/2017 12:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 12:30pm
I wonder if their stream will support Chrome/Google Cast & Roku's (will it have a cast button)?
Anyone know?
tek14
1/6/2017 12:39pm
How can you tell it costs 99$ if real price is 133$??
JBmaico
Fantasy
1976th
1/6/2017 12:43pm
They do state that the $99 is excluding VAT but I get you points. Forking over £108 did sting a bit but hopefully the quality will be good and they're able to improve the coverage.
ocscottie
1/6/2017 12:47pm
FastEddy wrote:
I wonder if their stream will support Chrome/Google Cast & Roku's (will it have a cast button)?
Anyone know?
What up Eddy!!!! That is a good question, being able to toss it up on the bigscreen would make the hit a little less for those that have to purchase it.
Bineano
1/6/2017 2:52pm
MXGP has it figured out... Not one glitch for me all season, excellent quality, excellent package, no Bullshit feeds to leave a household of Family/Guests hanging part way through the evening....
I was happy with the money I spent.
As an AMA MX/SX Fan first and foremost, I must say the European TV package blows away what we (Canada) have been offered.

Please Feld, offer something similar to Canada?!
ayearinmx
1/6/2017 3:01pm
i'm not gonna buy it until they get at least one event done right.... and even then it'll depend on the advertising and all that other crap
Fat Fingers
1/6/2017 3:25pm
I've bought it. I've got low expectations going in but they will surely get it right over time. So even if its a bit glitchy for rd 1 and rd 2, it will probably be better than the dodgy live streams.

There were no extra taxes for me, $99 USD.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/6/2017 6:06pm
ocscottie wrote:
What up Eddy!!!! That is a good question, being able to toss it up on the bigscreen would make the hit a little less for those...
What up Eddy!!!! That is a good question, being able to toss it up on the bigscreen would make the hit a little less for those that have to purchase it.
Hey,dude!
Not much..
Just been getting settled in to my new place.

And yep, I was thinking about purchasing it just to be able to throw it up on any smart/cast tv anywhere I'm at
if I'm not at home on race nights. Would certainly make it worth it.

Hopefully someone from Feld comes on here and fills us in.

Post a reply to: Supercrossonline live Stream

The Latest