Supercrosslive.tv

1/5/2019 11:55pm
anyone who can see det races now?
|
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
1/6/2019 2:30am
I didn't want to get up at 4am to watch the live show, as I had already stayed up till 2am watching qualification. I still woke up early, hoping to watch the race on demand.
I ended up having to watch the races on YouTube because they didn't make the A1 on demand available till 11am my time. Which was 5hrs after the event had finished.
How can someone upload the race to YouTube quicker than the provider (that I payed $130) can make the replay available?Angry

Anyway, to answer your question. I can watch on demand A1 now. 5hrs after the event. Not good enough if you ask me.
1/6/2019 3:03am
Badd127 wrote:
I didn't want to get up at 4am to watch the live show, as I had already stayed up till 2am watching qualification. I still woke...
I didn't want to get up at 4am to watch the live show, as I had already stayed up till 2am watching qualification. I still woke up early, hoping to watch the race on demand.
I ended up having to watch the races on YouTube because they didn't make the A1 on demand available till 11am my time. Which was 5hrs after the event had finished.
How can someone upload the race to YouTube quicker than the provider (that I payed $130) can make the replay available?Angry

Anyway, to answer your question. I can watch on demand A1 now. 5hrs after the event. Not good enough if you ask me.
Same for me here. I sent an email to clearly say it is unacceptable to have so poor services when you pay 120$. I advise you to do the same as we need to make this thing moving
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
1/6/2019 3:25am
Badd127 wrote:
I didn't want to get up at 4am to watch the live show, as I had already stayed up till 2am watching qualification. I still woke...

Same for me here. I sent an email to clearly say it is unacceptable to have so poor services when you pay 120$. I advise you...
Same for me here. I sent an email to clearly say it is unacceptable to have so poor services when you pay 120$. I advise you to do the same as we need to make this thing moving
After logging in and out a few times, changing from laptop till phone, changing browsers, then watching the races on YouTube, I also sent an email.
When I clicked on the race link, it was just a black screen, no info, nothing. So I start looking for technical problems.
Even some info to say they are loading the race or something would be good.
1/6/2019 3:29am
Badd127 wrote:

Same for me here. I sent an email to clearly say it is unacceptable to have so poor services when you pay 120$. I advise you...
Badd127 wrote:
After logging in and out a few times, changing from laptop till phone, changing browsers, then watching the races on YouTube, I also sent an email...
After logging in and out a few times, changing from laptop till phone, changing browsers, then watching the races on YouTube, I also sent an email.
When I clicked on the race link, it was just a black screen, no info, nothing. So I start looking for technical problems.
Even some info to say they are loading the race or something would be good.
I do the same.

The Shop

philG
1/6/2019 5:02am
The pre show was fine, it turned to shit when the races came on. Clusterfuck

Post a reply to: Supercrosslive.tv

The Latest