Supercross schedule release date?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2021 10:23 PM

Just curious when it usually comes out, rough idea. Like am I waiting till September or is it around the corner?

|

6/15/2021 11:20 PM

That's a Huge holeshot you are pulling there...the rest of us are still in the pre-race paddock.

Seriously, a bit early...I'm thinking around September. Don't lose sleep over it.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/16/2021 8:28 AM

usually comes out late summer, My guess is A1 will be on January 8th

still waiting to hear if they are going to do a Straight Rhythm this year...

|

6/16/2021 8:38 AM

How on earth can you think about supercross when outdoors and MXGP just kicked off.

|

6/16/2021 9:17 AM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

How on earth can you think about supercross when outdoors and MXGP just kicked off.

Some people have to plan vacations way early

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

6/17/2021 3:33 PM

I used to buy SX tickets in June/July of each year until the plannedemic hit

|

6/23/2021 9:25 AM

You have to think Covid is making the planning a pain in the ass.

|

6/23/2021 9:37 AM

Also, every act who needs a stadium is trying to book new tours and reschedule old dates in addition to stadium's more permanent residents needing to solidify their schedules first.

|

6/23/2021 4:54 PM

Remember when the schedule was released during the Vegas SX? I wonder if we'll ever see that again.

|

6/23/2021 4:57 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:

I used to buy SX tickets in June/July of each year until the plannedemic hit

sCaMdEmic

|

7/10/2021 10:04 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/10/2021 10:32 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/11/2021 10:59 AM

Glad they are heading back to ATLMS, was hoping they might do the same with the Fontucky front stretch

|

7/11/2021 12:01 PM

Every year I keep checking to see if they come back to Santa Clara. I know the issue was the stadium being too expensive compared to the uber cheap (and shithole) Oakland Coliseum. Now that the Raiders moved to Vegas and I believe the A's baseball team is about to be gone I hope they just bulldoze that place to the ground. Hopefully by then they have to go back to Santa Clara for the only Nor-Cal appearance. Levi Stadium and the surrounding area is absolutely awesome for wheelchair access.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

7/11/2021 12:22 PM

VoR wrote:

Glad they are heading back to ATLMS, was hoping they might do the same with the Fontucky front stretch

I believe I read somewhere they’re going to rip it up and turn it into a short track soon

|

7/11/2021 3:10 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Every year I keep checking to see if they come back to Santa Clara. I know the issue was the stadium being too expensive ...more

Or go back to the Giants baseball stadium. Although the field area was small, it was a good venue.

|

7/11/2021 3:36 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Every year I keep checking to see if they come back to Santa Clara. I know the issue was the stadium being too expensive ...more

KirkChandler wrote:

Or go back to the Giants baseball stadium. Although the field area was small, it was a good venue.

Yeah the Giants baseball stadium is pretty nice and you've got the fishermans wharf right there which is always cool to visit. I think the main issue with that place is the location makes it super difficult for the team trailers to get in and park, plus there's virtually no parking anywhere around there. Levi stadium is in a very wide open area with lots of space. Plus there's a great hotel right next to the stadium we stayed at. Ordered lobster eggs benedict and ate on the balcony that morning watching all the trucks pull in - it was an awesome weekend.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

7/11/2021 3:42 PM

Multiple Glendale rounds, please!

|

7/12/2021 6:25 AM

WhatsStoppingU wrote:

I hope they don't do any multiple rounds at same venue this year.

|

7/12/2021 7:32 AM

WhatsStoppingU wrote:

LouisianaMotocross wrote:

I hope they don't do any multiple rounds at same venue this year.

I love weeknight super cross followed by weekend super cross. I enjoyed that from last year a lot.

|

Go Hawks!

7/12/2021 7:46 AM

Hollywood009 wrote:

usually comes out late summer, My guess is A1 will be on January 8th

still waiting to hear if they are going to do a Straight ...more

No, there wont be Straight Rhythm in 2021

|

7/12/2021 9:28 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Santa Clara’s parking is horrible, last time they held a event I couldn’t believe how low of a turnout. A lot of empty seats and all the people bitching about walking a mile to their vehicles

|