|

12/23/2018 7:20 AM

|

12/23/2018 7:21 AM

|

12/23/2018 12:50 PM

|

12/23/2018 3:09 PM

It showed Saturday at 2pm here. It was not much.

Paw Paw

|

12/23/2018 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 4:24 PM

I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved to NBC Sports" . PLEASE tell me that NBC Gold is still a stand-alone thing and that I do not have to have a TV provider!!! Because I don't. I paid for the SX/MX combo package and it's useless to me if I have to have a TV provider!!!!

|

2019 KTM 150 SX
2015 Yamaha YZ 250

12/23/2018 5:12 PM

Thanks guys, watched it. Great production. Can’t wait for A1.

|

12/23/2018 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 5:31 PM

HighPlainsSquid wrote:

I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved to NBC Sports" . PLEASE tell me that NBC Gold is still a stand-alone thing and that I do not have to have a TV provider!!! Because I don't. I paid for the SX/MX combo package and it's useless to me if I have to have a TV provider!!!!

I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always had cable so it wasn’t a big deal but if I got rid of cable to only use the app and couldn’t I’d be pissed. But yeah it’s always had me put in my TV provider to login first time

|

12/23/2018 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 6:12 PM

HighPlainsSquid wrote:

colvin227 wrote:

I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always had cable so it wasn’t a big deal but if I got rid of cable to only use the app and couldn’t I’d be pissed. But yeah it’s always had me put in my TV provider to login first time

Nope. Last year I ran it thru Roku and it was a done deal. I have NEVER had cable or TV provider... I don't watch that much TV and what I do watch is just fine thru Netflix or Amazon.

From the FAQ: "NBC Sports Gold is a standalone streaming service that is purchased online directly from NBC Sports Group, and does not require a cable TV package."

I guess they never said the PREVIEW show was gonna be on Gold...

|

2019 KTM 150 SX
2015 Yamaha YZ 250

12/23/2018 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2018 6:12 PM

colvin227 wrote:

Are you sure you are not confusing the Gold App with the regular NBCSN App?

Gold should have nothing to do with your provider if you paid the subscription fee... regular NBCSN will ask you for your provider.

|

12/23/2018 7:53 PM

HighPlainsSquid wrote:

colvin227 wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

Are you sure you are not confusing the Gold App with the regular NBCSN App?

Gold should have nothing to do with your provider if you paid the subscription fee... regular NBCSN will ask you for your provider.

Yeah your right I had it mixed up it was the NBCSN app on my tv I was thinking about. My devices I have Gold app and your right it’s a direct login.

|

12/23/2018 10:55 PM

Jack_4196 wrote:

Thanks guys, watched it. Great production. Can’t wait for A1.

Yeah, they don't really provide a lot of information, but the videography is great.

Did they ever mention Cole Seely? I think he and Reed were the only Factory guys they didn't profile.

Seems like Cole's comeback would be a good story to follow.

|