Jack_4196
Fantasy
3328th
Anybody have a link to the show?
|

The Shop

Paw Paw 271
12/23/2018 3:09pm
It showed Saturday at 2pm here. It was not much.

Paw Paw
12/23/2018 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 4:24pm
I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved to NBC Sports" . PLEASE tell me that NBC Gold is still a stand-alone thing and that I do not have to have a TV provider!!! Because I don't. I paid for the SX/MX combo package and it's useless to me if I have to have a TV provider!!!!
Jack_4196
Fantasy
3328th
12/23/2018 5:12pm
Thanks guys, watched it. Great production. Can’t wait for A1.
colvin227
12/23/2018 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 5:31pm
I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved...
I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved to NBC Sports" . PLEASE tell me that NBC Gold is still a stand-alone thing and that I do not have to have a TV provider!!! Because I don't. I paid for the SX/MX combo package and it's useless to me if I have to have a TV provider!!!!
I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always had cable so it wasn’t a big deal but if I got rid of cable to only use the app and couldn’t I’d be pissed. But yeah it’s always had me put in my TV provider to login first time
12/23/2018 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 6:12pm
I tried to watch it on NBC Gold and that was a no-go. In the process, I got a message that said "NBC Gold has moved...
colvin227 wrote:
I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always...
I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always had cable so it wasn’t a big deal but if I got rid of cable to only use the app and couldn’t I’d be pissed. But yeah it’s always had me put in my TV provider to login first time
Nope. Last year I ran it thru Roku and it was a done deal. I have NEVER had cable or TV provider... I don't watch that much TV and what I do watch is just fine thru Netflix or Amazon.

From the FAQ: "NBC Sports Gold is a standalone streaming service that is purchased online directly from NBC Sports Group, and does not require a cable TV package."

I guess they never said the PREVIEW show was gonna be on Gold...
DPR250R
12/23/2018 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 6:12pm
colvin227 wrote:
I’ve always had to put in my directv account info to access the gold app. You haven’t had too in past years? I dunno I’ve always...
Are you sure you are not confusing the Gold App with the regular NBCSN App?

Gold should have nothing to do with your provider if you paid the subscription fee... regular NBCSN will ask you for your provider.
colvin227
12/23/2018 7:53pm
colvin227 wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
Are you sure you are not confusing the Gold App with the regular NBCSN App? Gold should have nothing to do with your provider if you...
Are you sure you are not confusing the Gold App with the regular NBCSN App?

Gold should have nothing to do with your provider if you paid the subscription fee... regular NBCSN will ask you for your provider.
Yeah your right I had it mixed up it was the NBCSN app on my tv I was thinking about. My devices I have Gold app and your right it’s a direct login.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
12/23/2018 10:55pm
Jack_4196 wrote:
Thanks guys, watched it. Great production. Can’t wait for A1.
Yeah, they don't really provide a lot of information, but the videography is great.

Did they ever mention Cole Seely? I think he and Reed were the only Factory guys they didn't profile.

Seems like Cole's comeback would be a good story to follow.

Post a reply to: Supercross preview show

The Latest