Supercross online video pass question

1-forty-8
12/28/2017 1:16pm
Any brits here buy this for the 17 season?

Do they post the replays as soon as live coverage has finished? Because waking up early Sunday morning every weekend kills me in the week.. I’m becoming old and shit.
|
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/28/2017 3:30pm
I've got it for first time so can't comment on how fast replays are uploaded yet. Monster cup stream was pretty good for me so hoping for more of the same. Hopefully they won't spoil it with showing pic of the winner crossing finish line or something stupid for replay. I'm gonna bookmark replay page for quick access so to try minimise spoiler possibilities.
1-forty-8
12/28/2017 4:36pm
mx_phreek wrote:
I've got it for first time so can't comment on how fast replays are uploaded yet. Monster cup stream was pretty good for me so hoping...
I've got it for first time so can't comment on how fast replays are uploaded yet. Monster cup stream was pretty good for me so hoping for more of the same. Hopefully they won't spoil it with showing pic of the winner crossing finish line or something stupid for replay. I'm gonna bookmark replay page for quick access so to try minimise spoiler possibilities.
Yeah I thought that exact the same thing about spoilers. I hope they don’t do something stupid like that.

£120 is pretty damn steep though. Especially as the Nationals were only 40..
Sully
12/28/2017 8:16pm
I bought a couple of individual races last season, but not the whole year. That's probably a good thing, too, because the first race was great (HD, no lag), but the second one absolutely sucked. And the Supercross Online Facebook page was littered with comments from people have ing the same problem I was with no responses from SO.
1-forty-8
1/7/2018 2:13am
So I payed the £120. Woke up this morning excited to watch it all, only to see this

I waited a few hours to see if it was uploaded and then became impatient and watched it for free on YouTube. FML. If I would of known they would be in no rush to upload I would now be £120 richer.

live and learn man.

Post a reply to: Supercross online video pass question

The Latest