Supercross live with firestick?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2019 1:22 PM

Anybody else having problems with the app? downloaded for practice works fine, main event wouldn't open, deleted and reinstalled worked fine, tried today wouldn't open again. Any suggestions?

|

1/10/2019 1:25 PM

Mine's been working fine. But then again, I'm in the US.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, O'Neal, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/10/2019 2:04 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Mine's been working fine. But then again, I'm in the US.

lol just ad to my frustration of paying more than if I wouldn't have been so lazy and went with the vpn and nbc app

|

1/10/2019 2:10 PM

psmb wrote:

Anybody else having problems with the app? downloaded for practice works fine, main event wouldn't open, deleted and reinstalled worked fine, tried today wouldn't open again. Any suggestions?

try to go to the settings and then applications, find nbc sports, clear cache first then hit uninstall, after that hold the play/select button until the firestick resets, then try to download it again

|

1/10/2019 2:31 PM

psmb wrote:

Anybody else having problems with the app? downloaded for practice works fine, main event wouldn't open, deleted and reinstalled worked fine, tried today wouldn't open again. Any suggestions?

rocky94 wrote:

try to go to the settings and then applications, find nbc sports, clear cache first then hit uninstall, after that hold the play/select button until the firestick resets, then try to download it again

Thanks

|

1/10/2019 3:07 PM

Last weekend I streamed from my phone to a Chromecast on a 65" TV - worked perfect, no drops or crashes at all.

|

1/10/2019 4:32 PM

A friend had same problem, he called NBC and they said there was an issue. I would ask for a credit for missing 1 race.

|

1/10/2019 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2019 4:45 PM

i don't get what app you are using here in Canada? I have a fire tv box.
I got the supercrosslive tv package and use the browser to login and it works great.

|

1/11/2019 6:20 AM

I use MOBDRO (nbcsc) on my fire TV and it worked perfect...

|

Halfast816 wrote: My business would make me millions if I could figure out a way to buy a lot of people for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth.......

1/11/2019 11:30 AM

Anybody know if you can you start the race from the beginning of the broadcast through the gold app well the program is still playing live? I haven't tried it yet just wondering since we typically dont always start watching right at 7PM each night.

|

CienaMedia.Co
Northern California
cienamediaco

1/11/2019 4:46 PM

hyler199 wrote:

i don't get what app you are using here in Canada? I have a fire tv box.
I got the supercrosslive tv package and use the browser to login and it works great.

Is there an app for the supercrosslive tv package or does it work only through a browser?

|

1/11/2019 4:51 PM

There is a app, supercross video pass. works well once you get it to open....

|

1/11/2019 5:07 PM

psmb wrote:

There is a app, supercross video pass. works well once you get it to open....

Didn't even know that nice! i got it working good

|