Supercross is boring.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2017 10:04 PM

Dumb.

|

I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad but it will be too late.

1/7/2017 10:06 PM

This thread is dumb.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

1/7/2017 10:06 PM

How insightful.

|

1/7/2017 10:07 PM

You're not wrong. Feel like it's all I've been posting about tonight and I don't want be one of those guys with the same post on every thread but god damn, what's going on?

|

1/7/2017 10:07 PM

...It's official then. JerseyFresh says Supercross is boring. So...there you have it folks.

|

1/7/2017 10:08 PM

Your guy didn't do well did he? smile

|

1/7/2017 10:09 PM

Without Camerons keys, i'm lost.

|

1/7/2017 10:10 PM

I agree. Pretty lame.

|

“Scrub as hard as you want. It’s a two-stroke, it’ll come back” - Robby Marshall

1/7/2017 10:10 PM

the stews will make it better!!!

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

1/7/2017 10:11 PM

Katoomey wrote:

...It's official then. JerseyFresh says Supercross is boring. So...there you have it folks.

Trump will make it great again!

|

1/7/2017 10:12 PM

Tonight's track wasn't good in my opinion. It was challenging, but there wasn't really anywhere to pass or anything. The coming weeks will be better. It didn't help that the best guys got the starts

|

1/7/2017 10:15 PM

Wow really? Besides Ken taking a massive leisurely ride away from everyone else I thought there was some great racing!

From 2 - 6 there were quite a few position changes.

Some guys always got to bitch about something though................

|

1/7/2017 10:15 PM

Fucken oath it was.

I mowed the lawn & cleaned the pool early so I could sit back with a beer @ 1pm without copping it from the wife.

Should of painted the fence instead.

|

I blame Honda.

1/7/2017 10:16 PM

pretty boring track exacerbated by the poor coverage fixated on the top 4 for 98.5% of the races

|

1/7/2017 10:17 PM

I don't like soccer much, I also don't watch it by choice.

|

1/7/2017 10:19 PM

For people who aren't into moto, it's very boring. There was no seat of the pants moments tonight for motoheads or non motoheads. I love it, but I can understand why most people think it's boring and "don't get it"...

|

1/7/2017 10:28 PM

Fuckin Cooper Webb bombed hard. I hope it was nerves. He rode like a true rookie. Hey Cooper see that twisty thingy on the right side of the bars? Yea? Twist it. Hear that sound that's the motor. Put it in gear and Fuckin Go!

|

1/7/2017 10:30 PM

450s bro.

Even with McElrath out front, watching those guys work to go fast is waaaaaaaay more entertaining than seeing the 450s idle around the track

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/7/2017 10:33 PM

Great insight. Stop watching it. I enjoyed the whole thing. Also....do we really need to know your every negative opinion? Worth starting a thread over? If you are a real fan of supercross.....you would have enjoyed what you saw. So.....find a different sport like double Dutch jump rope.

|

1/7/2017 10:34 PM

Crush wrote:

450s bro.

Even with McElrath out front, watching those guys work to go fast is waaaaaaaay more entertaining than seeing the ...more

Very true, it's pretty evident that in the last couple of years 250's have tended to have more of that excitement factor.

|

1/7/2017 10:35 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

For people who aren't into moto, it's very boring. There was no seat of the pants moments tonight for motoheads or non ...more

X2

For a non fan I can see it hard to watch

It was interesting to see the off season play out tonight

All the talk about Jake not having a ride he crushed it tonight...

|

1/7/2017 10:36 PM

RG1 wrote:

Tonight's track wasn't good in my opinion. It was challenging, but there wasn't really anywhere to pass or anything. The ...more

Tomac sure had no problem getting passed. pinch

|

Ed Johnson

1/7/2017 10:40 PM

Moto520 wrote:

Great insight. Stop watching it. I enjoyed the whole thing. Also....do we really need to know your every negative opinion? ...more

Well we heard your opinion so I guess we can hear his and mine. It was boring...Roczen is way better than all these guys and if it continues this way, yes it will continue to be boring!

|

1/7/2017 10:42 PM

I seriously think sx should be a two moto format like moto. All the heats, semis, lcqs, really aren't very interesting it's all for gate picks. It should just be done in qualifying and not televised.

Make the racing shown on TV actually matter, and stop with the 10,000 commercials and pointless lcq semis heats that nobody cares about.

You lose everyone's attention and enthusiasm well before the mains. And then the mains end up being a run away.

|

1/7/2017 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2017 10:44 PM

It's not perfect but i enjoyed it a lot.

|

1/7/2017 10:45 PM

First time I've ever got up and walked away while a race was on. I'm over it. Unless things get better soon, I don't see myself wasting anymore of my time in front of the tv watching the same 4 guys out front riding around with very little passing. I've got better things to do with my time.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/7/2017 10:53 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

First time I've ever got up and walked away while a race was on. I'm over it. Unless things get better soon, I don't see ...more

|

Ed Johnson

1/7/2017 10:59 PM

Moto520 wrote:

Great insight. Stop watching it. I enjoyed the whole thing. Also....do we really need to know your every negative opinion? ...more

You can't really believe that was great entertainment....

Basically a snooze fest, least the 250 guys are pushing it to go that fast and making passes.

We literally just saw attrition in the 450s.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/8/2017 6:49 AM

They just gotta change something now. There's never any good racing up front. I've been watching this shit for 25 years and it just gets worse. If you dont think so you're a fanboy. I don't care who wins as long as it's entertaining.

|

I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad but it will be too late.

1/8/2017 1:11 PM

The after parties are not boring with all the swingers in the industry.

|