Supercross is Gnarly

seventeen
Sounds obvious I know! The pace at this weekends Triple Crown was intense - mix that in with SX Obstacles (and real whoops) and I feel that this the most challenging form of Motorsport - again, obvious to some .

I have read a ton of back and forth between the MXGP faithful and the AMA faithful as to who the "fastest" rider is.

I have to say this as unbiased as I can manage. Given what I saw at Detroit I have a hard time thinking that the best MXGP rider on the circuit currently would even finish top -ten...and I am being generous. To even qualify for a 450 main might be a stretch.

Lets be fair Kenny and Marvin have been long acclimated to the US scene (cant really call them MXGP riders anymore) - and maybe we should give Covington and Lawrence a mulligan?

Your thoughts via a simple poll.

p.s. feel free to make your digs at me all you will. Its what Vital is all about.
Poll

How does Cairoli, Febvre, Gasjer, Herlings etc. do at a Triple Crown event?

Choices
|
ctbale
2/25/2019 9:11am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 1:06pm
delete this please!!!!! guessing op is on multiple profiles.

cant believe people are voting.

SX is a one trick pony type of dirt bike racing

whoops, ez turns and BMX jumps.

outdoor mx is real
sx is "fake moto"

who cares if the euros dont do it?
kb228
2/25/2019 9:30am
If they had from the time till they were 16 to 24 to practice sx like we do, they would probably be contenders for wins and titles.

As-is, they would need 2 years to get a foothold. And thats assuming they can pick it up. Ferrandis is still struggling with consistency and covington is barely making it.
2/25/2019 12:20pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2019 12:22pm
and your previous profile name was ? lol

great first post

Post a reply to: Supercross is Gnarly

The Latest