Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2019 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2019 5:03 PM

Mataisevich 1st, Ortner 5th!

Way to go guys!

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 1:32 PM

Cool, bur would you consider the 40+ class at the Supercross FUTURES an oxymoron?

|

1/21/2019 1:39 PM

MillsHondaRider wrote:

Cool, bur would you consider the 40+ class at the Supercross FUTURES an oxymoron?

Maybe in a multiverse sense?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

1/21/2019 1:56 PM

It's similar to having PROS(or former) at an Amateur National Championship.

|

1/21/2019 2:03 PM

Judging by the results, the event had a good turnout of top riders in all of the classes. It's great to see the energy building and the 40 A class makes it even better.

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 2:10 PM

I cant find any video at all of yesterdays race

|

1/21/2019 2:12 PM

What happened to Deegan in 85 9-12? Lap counter shows he was in 2nd the whole time but his finish says 16th, then he DNS the rest of the races on two different bikes (so not a bike issue). Crash and injured?

|

1/21/2019 2:17 PM

It wasn't a 40 "A" Class. It was just a 40+ class of all skill levels. Each age group class was structured that way.

|

1/21/2019 2:21 PM

Do they keep points for the series? If so, my buddy John Murray from CO would be leading with a 1st at Phoenix and a second at A2.

|

1/21/2019 2:34 PM

I thought it was cool to see their names. It's always nice to see chickens name, he's got to be around 50, and I remember Jon Ortner when I was a kid, I used to sneak onto his turn track. He's a couple of years older than me, so late 50s, good to see.

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 2:39 PM

I wonder if Guy was able to hang around this time and snap some pics?

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 2:40 PM

Huckster wrote:

Did he take your trophy? I don't see what the big deal is.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/21/2019 2:54 PM

Chicken!!!!

|

1/21/2019 3:01 PM

Now, if we could just get Damon into one of these.

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 3:03 PM

Huckster wrote:

I'm going to disagree.

Changed the name to Supercross Futures because of the kids earning points towards racing Supercross next year since AX went away. Do I think the name is great? No, not at all. It should be Amateur Day and certain classes labeled SX Futures. For example: 250/450A SX Futures or 250/450 SX Futures(A Only)

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/21/2019 3:05 PM

Huckster wrote:

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Nah man, just pointing out another oxymoron.

|

1/21/2019 3:08 PM

Huckster wrote:

Are these guys just not allowed to race any more once they are too old to be competitive at the pro races?

|

1/21/2019 3:12 PM

MarkF wrote:

Do they keep points for the series? If so, my buddy John Murray from CO would be leading with a 1st at Phoenix and a second at A2.

I believe each event is a standalone event.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/21/2019 3:20 PM

Huckster wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

Are these guys just not allowed to race any more once they are too old to be competitive at the pro races?

Dude relax. Look up oxymoron. Has nothing to do with allowing them to race or not.

|

1/21/2019 3:22 PM

I always thought it was oxymoran.

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 3:29 PM

Huckster wrote:

Huckster wrote:

Haha alright. It almost sounded like you were triggered.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/21/2019 4:15 PM

Huckster wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm going to disagree.

Changed the name to Supercross Futures because of the kids earning points towards racing Supercross next year since AX went away. Do I think the name is great? No, not at all. It should be Amateur Day and certain classes labeled SX Futures. For example: 250/450A SX Futures or 250/450 SX Futures(A Only)

bingo

Pierce raced Phoenix and A2 (winning all 4 A classes) and now has enough points to line up on Saturdays

i do think it's cool they opened it up to all the classes though

|

1/21/2019 4:25 PM

Huckster wrote:

Haha alright. It almost sounded like you were triggered.

Nah, would love to be able to line up next to Barry Carsten in the +50 at the ranch!!

|

1/21/2019 5:31 PM

Huckster wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm going to disagree.

peelout wrote:

bingo

Pierce raced Phoenix and A2 (winning all 4 A classes) and now has enough points to line up on Saturdays

So is he lining up?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/21/2019 5:40 PM

I’m signed up for Nashville. I’m 48 and looking forward to it.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

1/21/2019 5:48 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm going to disagree.

peelout wrote:

bingo

jeffro503 wrote:

So is he lining up?

Pierce is coming up through the Orange Brigade program. I could be wrong but I believe his pro debut is either next year or 2021.

|

1/21/2019 5:52 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

It wasn't a 40 "A" Class. It was just a 40+ class of all skill levels. Each age group class was structured that way.

I see, fixed it, thanks. It's just sort of how the results are listed.

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 6:09 PM

MarkF wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

But if you're in the top three you qualify for monster cup amateur day? Hold on, that doesn't sound right, I better go back and read it again.

|

Blur the technicolor

1/21/2019 6:35 PM

MarkF wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

oldblood wrote:

But if you're in the top three you qualify for monster cup amateur day? Hold on, that doesn't sound right, I better go back and read it again.

I'm not sure how that all works out. All I know is that the top 3 at Loretta's are invited to the Monster Cup for Supermini class and the amateur all stars class.

Monster Cup this year will also be a National championship for the amateurs.

|

1/21/2019 7:22 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

oldblood wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I'm not sure how that all works out. All I know is that the top 3 at Loretta's are invited to the Monster Cup for Supermini class and the amateur all stars class.

Monster Cup this year will also be a National championship for the amateurs.

https://www.supercrosslive.com/supercross-futures-faqs

|

Blur the technicolor