Supercross Presale?

VilloFan951
10/9/2018 8:35am
So I’ve seen them saying there is a announcement today and all I’ve seen is that you can only buy tickets to A1 on the angels website and that round doesn’t even show up on Ticketmaster. I looked at the tickets and you are not able to pick your seats which I like to do with my group, and the only thing new is some dumb blue logo. I’m hoping they put that round on other ticket sites because that’s a bummer for me.
|
Wintyfresh
10/9/2018 10:22am
Unable to pick seats for San Diego SX as well, that's stupid. Guess I'll wait for the general sale.
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3642nd
10/9/2018 12:04pm
You can select them on a computer. It doesn’t allow you to on Mobile. I was frustrated as hell at first as well. I’m still frustrated as hell because this is the 5th straight year I’ve been on the website at the ticket drops sharp and nothing is available in front row in the right field pavilion for either of the Anaheim’s. These have been my tickets for decades when tickets used to be sold at the stadium. I’d get there early, lineup, snag my front row seats. Ever since the migration to online sales, front row is never available.

Post a reply to: Supercross Presale?

The Latest