Supercross Fanfest Pass

I was just buying tickets for A1 this weekend and saw this seperate Supercross Fanfest pass. Does anyone know if they are still taking Monster cans for Free Pit entry? Or am I going to have to spend $15 to get into the pits this weekend? Thanks in advance

Link
https://mpv.tickets.com/?agency=ANGC_SPEC_MPV&pid=8614305&tfl=Los_Angel…
|
1/3/2019 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2019 4:31pm
DO NOT spend the money... Even though I was pretty certain it wasn't necessary, I spent the $$ on the pit passes when I bought my ATL tickets last year since I was bringing my fiance to her first SX... sure enough, money down the drain. The fact they do this shit knowing they're basically just robbing their own customers still irks the crap out of me..
psg119
1/3/2019 7:05pm
Do you guys know if they allow re-entry into the stadium? Me and my buddy were planning on letting our wives hang out while we go to the pits and enter the stadium to watch qualifying then go meet up with them for dinner before the night show. I was just thinking though that they might not let us in and out of the stadium after we watch qualifying. Does anyone have info on this or know where i can find it? Don't wanna miss out on the pits and qualifying because the girls aren't into it if we don't have to. Haha.

The Shop

kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
1/3/2019 7:13pm
Usually they stop allowing re entry once opening ceremonies start. During qualifying I usually go from the pits to the stadium a few times.
psg119
1/3/2019 7:17pm
Usually they stop allowing re entry once opening ceremonies start. During qualifying I usually go from the pits to the stadium a few times.
Awesome! That's great to hear! Thanks brother.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/3/2019 7:18pm
psg119 wrote:
Do you guys know if they allow re-entry into the stadium? Me and my buddy were planning on letting our wives hang out while we go...
Do you guys know if they allow re-entry into the stadium? Me and my buddy were planning on letting our wives hang out while we go to the pits and enter the stadium to watch qualifying then go meet up with them for dinner before the night show. I was just thinking though that they might not let us in and out of the stadium after we watch qualifying. Does anyone have info on this or know where i can find it? Don't wanna miss out on the pits and qualifying because the girls aren't into it if we don't have to. Haha.
Not sure how to to word this without sounding like a moran but here goes... Looking to take my 2 year old to practice/qualifying then go home to watch the races with the rest of the fam. I’ll cover your parking if You’re up for scanning one of your ladies tickets for my son and I!! Pretty random I know....
psg119
1/3/2019 7:20pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Not sure how to to word this without sounding like a moran but here goes... Looking to take my 2 year old to practice/qualifying then go...
Not sure how to to word this without sounding like a moran but here goes... Looking to take my 2 year old to practice/qualifying then go home to watch the races with the rest of the fam. I’ll cover your parking if You’re up for scanning one of your ladies tickets for my son and I!! Pretty random I know....
Do they not stamp your hand or anything like that to make sure you're the one re-entering?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/3/2019 7:23pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Not sure how to to word this without sounding like a moran but here goes... Looking to take my 2 year old to practice/qualifying then go...
psg119 wrote:
Do they not stamp your hand or anything like that to make sure you're the one re-entering?
Pretty sure theres no stamps. I believe they scan your ticket again if I remember correctly. All good, I may end up trying to find a cheapy. I’d hate to screw things up for your night out!
psg119
1/3/2019 7:26pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
psg119 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Pretty sure theres no stamps. I believe they scan your ticket again if I remember correctly. All good, I may end up trying to find a...
Pretty sure theres no stamps. I believe they scan your ticket again if I remember correctly. All good, I may end up trying to find a cheapy. I’d hate to screw things up for your night out!
Maybe try to find out and let me know!
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/3/2019 7:28pm
psg119 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Pretty sure theres no stamps. I believe they scan your ticket again if I remember correctly. All good, I may end up trying to find a...
psg119 wrote:
That’d be super cool! Let me see what I can find...
SEE ARE125
1/3/2019 8:41pm
^^ Each stadium may be different, but in ATL you had to exit out select doors and they would give you a brightly colored “re-entry pass” and it was valid up until a certain time. After that, you’re locked out. lol
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/4/2019 11:13am
Dirtydeeds wrote:
psg119 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
That’d be super cool! Let me see what I can find...
Talked to the stadium they just scan your ticket in and out, thats all! If you’re up for it, super cool if not no worries.
psg119
1/4/2019 2:08pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Talked to the stadium they just scan your ticket in and out, thats all! If you’re up for it, super cool if not no worries.
My wife and buddy aren't comfortable with letting you use their tickets out I guess... sorry bud, I tried. Maybe try one of those ticket apps to get the cheap ones last minute?
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
1/4/2019 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 3:23pm
Dirtydeeds wrote:
psg119 wrote:
My wife and buddy aren't comfortable with letting you use their tickets out I guess... sorry bud, I tried. Maybe try one of those ticket apps...
My wife and buddy aren't comfortable with letting you use their tickets out I guess... sorry bud, I tried. Maybe try one of those ticket apps to get the cheap ones last minute?
No worries dude, I totally get it. Maybe I’ll see ya there!

Edit: Super cool for you to even consider! Thanks!
psg119
1/4/2019 3:33pm
No sweat man! Hope we do see you there! I'll check on here every now and then to see who's out there!
westw
3/27/2019 7:45am
ya you can still get in with a can of monster. just checker supercrosslive.com
Same thing at all races? I will be going to LasVegas in May and a can of Monster is a lot less than the fan pass.
I want to be sure to get into the pits since I am travelling a long way to see the race.
bvm111
3/27/2019 8:05am
westw wrote:
Same thing at all races? I will be going to LasVegas in May and a can of Monster is a lot less than the fan pass...
Same thing at all races? I will be going to LasVegas in May and a can of Monster is a lot less than the fan pass.
I want to be sure to get into the pits since I am travelling a long way to see the race.
Yes it’s the same at every round, they even showed it on the broadcast last weekend.

Bring a monster can, throw it in the dumpster and get a hand stamp. Yes you can leave and go back in with the hand stamp.
westw
3/27/2019 8:08am
westw wrote:
Same thing at all races? I will be going to LasVegas in May and a can of Monster is a lot less than the fan pass...
bvm111 wrote:
Yes it’s the same at every round, they even showed it on the broadcast last weekend. Bring a monster can, throw it in the dumpster and...
Yes it’s the same at every round, they even showed it on the broadcast last weekend.

Bring a monster can, throw it in the dumpster and get a hand stamp. Yes you can leave and go back in with the hand stamp.
Great! So I should have a can at the pit entrance not at the main entrance?
4/22/2022 3:18pm
Does anyone know if you need a Fan Fest ticket to just watch practice/qualifying?

Post a reply to: Supercross Fanfest Pass

The Latest