Supercross: Chasing The Dream

aeffertz
Edited Date/Time 2/17/2016 7:16am
Did anyone catch it today? I was suppose to be on at noon but I didn't see it on the channel guide anywhere.

I really enjoyed the first one so I'm bummed I missed it today. Monster uploads it to their YouTube a week later it seems but I'm impatient. Anyone know of another source to catch it?
|
GD2
Fantasy
815th
2/16/2016 4:08pm
ocscottie wrote:
Nice holeshot G Unsure
Rekt.

The Shop

aeffertz
2/16/2016 4:53pm
GD2 wrote:
http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Watch-Chasing-the-Dream-Episode-1,13109/GD2,43126 Front page my friends.
Episode 2 homie.

In the first post I said I enjoyed the first one meaning episode one. Episode two was suppose to air today but I couldn't find it all in the channel listings.
Mike.
2/16/2016 4:57pm
GD2 wrote:
http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Watch-Chasing-the-Dream-Episode-1,13109/GD2,43126 Front page my friends.
aeffertz wrote:
Episode 2 homie. In the first post I said I enjoyed the first one meaning episode one. Episode two was suppose to air today but I...
Episode 2 homie.

In the first post I said I enjoyed the first one meaning episode one. Episode two was suppose to air today but I couldn't find it all in the channel listings.
Episode 2 is March 13th...
GD2
Fantasy
815th
2/16/2016 4:58pm
Mike. wrote:
Episode 2 is March 13th...
Indeed.
2/16/2016 8:44pm
It was great.

It reminded me that Roger doesn't get enough credit: he made KTM and Dungey great. Baker's Factory is now all KTM and you have to think that Roger was a driving force behind that. Roger clearly made the bike great. And when he picked Dungey for Suzuki, I remember thinking "Who?". He made Suzuki a winner and Dungey followed him to KTM. A great leader builds a great team and loyalty. He's done that, and Dungey's domination this year is the culmination of his vision and Dungey's hard work. It's certainly not to take anything away from Ryan because he's the one doing the digging. That was a great use of 43 min.
bents
Fantasy
710th
2/16/2016 9:02pm
Yes really enjoyed the show. Bottom line is that of you want to win, you have to do the training. I don't know how you would expect to beat someone at the highest level when they out train you. Certainly doesn't help your odds....
Celine
2/17/2016 12:36am
bents wrote:
Yes really enjoyed the show. Bottom line is that of you want to win, you have to do the training. I don't know how you would...
Yes really enjoyed the show. Bottom line is that of you want to win, you have to do the training. I don't know how you would expect to beat someone at the highest level when they out train you. Certainly doesn't help your odds....
I still can't believe that Roczen left Baker and KTM. I understand some of the reported reasons for his leaving Baker and KTM, but it's been downhill for Roczen ever since.
jmx411
2/17/2016 5:32am
Really enjoyed the show. Forgot how long 2007-2008 seems now after watching the replays of Dungey's rookie season and the collapse with JLaw. Much better show than the ones from last year.
Flip109
2/17/2016 6:32am
Really like these kinds of shows. Love getting to see behind the scenes of what the riders go through at the top. Shit is no walk in the park!
IWreckALot
2/17/2016 7:16am
It was great. It reminded me that Roger doesn't get enough credit: he made KTM and Dungey great. Baker's Factory is now all KTM and you...
It was great.

It reminded me that Roger doesn't get enough credit: he made KTM and Dungey great. Baker's Factory is now all KTM and you have to think that Roger was a driving force behind that. Roger clearly made the bike great. And when he picked Dungey for Suzuki, I remember thinking "Who?". He made Suzuki a winner and Dungey followed him to KTM. A great leader builds a great team and loyalty. He's done that, and Dungey's domination this year is the culmination of his vision and Dungey's hard work. It's certainly not to take anything away from Ryan because he's the one doing the digging. That was a great use of 43 min.
Really cool to see the reciprocal nature of their relationship. Both guys don't want to let the other down so they focus on going above and beyond.

Many kids take things for granted or don't take a smart approach to that kind of deal, but Dungey didn't.

Post a reply to: Supercross: Chasing The Dream

The Latest