Supercross All-Star Weekend?

TD248
Fantasy
895th
2/21/2020 3:06pm
Last weekend while watching NBA all star weekend, I got to thinking about how supercross could incorporate an all star event into the series. I know it seems kind of corny but pretty much every major sport does it... check out my new blog on the idea to get a better idea of my vision of it...
http://revvedupblog.com/2020/02/supercross-all-star-weekend

Am I out to lunch on this or is this something that could be cool to have in the sport?
|
Hoks
2/21/2020 3:20pm
I would argue that the level of fitness needed for all stars to go out and play a friendly yet competitive game of pick up basketball is a completely different level of just being able to get around a supercross Track safely.

Would be cool, but appearances at opening ceremonies is more realistic.
2/21/2020 3:31pm
Honestly, it's great that you out so much thought in to this. But it kind of sounds like a combination of straight rhythm and monster cup with a little arena cross style face offs thrown in. Would it be interesting? Yes. Will it ever happen? No.
Ted722
2/21/2020 3:51pm
Too much risk of injury during a championship season. Doubt it would gain any traction. Have our US All-Stars show up to represent at the MXoN and call it good. Let's make that happen.

Post a reply to: Supercross All-Star Weekend?

The Latest