Super pumped!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 6:26 AM

What's up by Vitards. You guys have kept me entertained for years. I've posted a few times but never introduced myself I'm the effing dirt bike kid all growed up.

|

3/17/2018 6:30 AM

Right now I am so super pumped. I am headed to the track on a beautiful Saturday morning in North Carolina. I'm gonna go blast some berms skim some woops and launch some big doubles. Life is so good right now!

|

3/17/2018 6:31 AM

And to top it all off when I get home I get to watch Supercross on the DVR. Friken wow! This dirtbike and stuff makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a little kid on Christmas eve. I am so super pumped!

|

3/17/2018 6:47 AM

Cool

|

3/17/2018 6:52 AM

I'm editing footage from the GPs and then going to sit on my road bike for 100 miles before Supercross starts...ughh...I'M NOT SUPER PUMPED.

|

3/17/2018 6:59 AM

I'm pumped too, but not super pumped.

|

3/17/2018 7:04 AM

Its -1 and Snowing here....you enjoy!.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

3/17/2018 7:07 AM

ML512 wrote:

I'm editing footage from the GPs and then going to sit on my road bike for 100 miles before Supercross starts...ughh...I'M NOT SUPER PUMPED.

What? I wish I had a street bike. Is it a superbike, like one of those super fast ones that does big wheelies?

|

3/17/2018 7:10 AM

I take that back. I'd love to have a super fast street bike but if I did I'd probably splat myself and then I wouldn't be able to ride my dirt bike!

|

3/17/2018 7:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 7:11 AM

I can't thank enough for this thread because upon my second reading of it, Taotech is starting to move me from pumped to super pumped.

Seriously, Taotech, I like your attitude. Have fun today!

|

3/17/2018 7:13 AM

Oh. I just reread that, you said road bike. I guess you meant bicycle, yikes. I don't blame you for not being super pumped

|

3/17/2018 7:16 AM

30 more minutes and I'll be twist in the grip bitches! And on a prepped track at that bitches! My freaking dirtbike fever is Peaking right now! Super pumped bitches!

|

3/17/2018 7:19 AM

Taotech wrote:

Right now I am so super pumped. I am headed to the track on a beautiful Saturday morning in North Carolina. I'm gonna go blast some berms skim some woops and launch some big doubles. Life is so good right now!

What track are you heading to? Wanted to hit 421MX today but needed to get some overtime in.

|

3/17/2018 7:23 AM

Best damn hero track in North Carolina i.e. Cow branch Mx

|

3/17/2018 7:52 AM

Learn me something, super pumped or stoked?? Which is more better?? I am just a broken down old man wanting to learn something. Have a good day riding.

|

3/17/2018 7:56 AM

We have had some rain, so prime conditions on a beyond kick ass hidden BLM track today! I'm feeling real comfy on my new dirtbike, having a big crew over for bbq and Supercross tonight! Sunday is 26 miles of some championship level single track.... I'm super pumped as well!

|

3/17/2018 8:01 AM

Here! Any Vitards Reading this give a prayer to the Lord of all things Moto. Pray that old Taotech Ride fast and smooth and safe! So that I can come back tomorrow and do it again ! Haha, braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaa. Peace ?Photo

Photo

|

3/17/2018 8:04 AM

You shouldn't ride drunk bud.

|

3/17/2018 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2018 8:05 AM

Glad to see someone so hyped up. Me, I’m not quite to Harry’s pumped level, more of a “Modestly Inflated” level. This running your own business takes way too many hours to really enjoy the dirt sickle much. And, well, it’s Ohio, so we can’t tell from one minute to the next when it’s going to be sunny and warm, or snow/sleet/freezing rain/regular rain/high winds, around here. I am Soooooooo looking forward to summer.

|

3/17/2018 8:10 AM

1911 wrote:

Learn me something, super pumped or stoked?? Which is more better?? I am just a broken down old man wanting to learn something. Have a good day riding.

"Super Pumped" is in anticipation upcoming shenanigans, "Stoked" is in celebration of successful shenanigans...

|

3/17/2018 8:12 AM

"trout" is in remorse after unsuccessful shenanigans, "Brah, that shit was trout!"

|

3/17/2018 8:24 AM

slipdog wrote:

"trout" is in remorse after unsuccessful shenanigans, "Brah, that shit was trout!"

Thanks, super pumped before the ride, stoked after the ride.

Trout, you made that up?? LOL

|

3/17/2018 8:32 AM

Have a SWELL time!

|

still trying to follow Dad's golden rule..."USE YOUR HEAD FOR SOMETHING MORE THAN A HAT RACK!"
current rides:
'13 250SX
'17 701 Husky

3/17/2018 9:30 AM

Taotech wrote:

What's up by Vitards. You guys have kept me entertained for years. I've posted a few times but never introduced myself I'm the effing dirt bike kid all growed up.

Which track?
Used to take my Honda to TAO at the old Hillsboro st. location in raleigh back in the day.

|

3/17/2018 11:25 AM

slipdog wrote:

1911 wrote:

Thanks, super pumped before the ride, stoked after the ride.

Trout, you made that up?? LOL

Credit for "trout" goes to OG member Rubarb. He may be a Barny, but he's hip to all urban slang.

|

3/17/2018 12:08 PM

Glad you you, I’m super pumped to be home and warm after football (real, soccer) with grandson this morning in 2deg but with wind chill felt like -10 then throw in hail and freezing easterly wind.

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

3/17/2018 12:33 PM

A 4yr old grandkid will beat yer ass dead at a playground. Jeeeezus dizzy

|

3/17/2018 1:15 PM

Taotech wrote:

WhiteTaco wrote:

Which track?
Used to take my Honda to TAO at the old Hillsboro st. location in raleigh back in the day.

Cow branch mx down below Tarboro. Its fun. Good old TAO auto. Man I love me some Char grill too ?

|

3/17/2018 1:18 PM

Going home in one piece! Going to hit Char grill in Benson. Not feelin too pumped but man am I Stoked!!! HaHa

|

3/17/2018 2:26 PM

Taotech wrote:

Going home in one piece! Going to hit Char grill in Benson. Not feelin too pumped but man am I Stoked!!! HaHa

Any trout on the menu? Ha

|