Super mini race over big bikes at Monster Cup

Does anyone else feel the same way? I like watching these youngsters huck the track on those 2 strokes. don't get me wrong I like the open class too but I get pumped for the super minis... See more mistakes with the kids as well. (Don't want anyone to get hurt tho)
|
jmb227
10/8/2018 11:52am
Im with you its by far the best part of the whole thing.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/8/2018 11:59am
These kids know it's the biggest race they've ever entered. It makes for some inspired riding... and makes me worry for the young fellas. I sure hope we don't ever see a massive injury in that class.
10/8/2018 11:59am
I agree with you Sprocket....intense racing, the sound of 2-strokes, young warriors huckin' huge jumps, and a great way to get to see upcoming talent (for those of us that do not attend all of the big amateur races) racing right there on our TV sets!
10/8/2018 12:26pm
mxracer106 wrote:
I agree with you Sprocket....intense racing, the sound of 2-strokes, young warriors huckin' huge jumps, and a great way to get to see upcoming talent (for...
I agree with you Sprocket....intense racing, the sound of 2-strokes, young warriors huckin' huge jumps, and a great way to get to see upcoming talent (for those of us that do not attend all of the big amateur races) racing right there on our TV sets!
So true about the upcoming talent..... Feels like just yesterday I remember seeing forkner racing it.....

The Shop

kage173
10/8/2018 12:29pm
Agreed. It's cool to see these young killers on TV. Don't get to watch them all race together much so it's less predictable.

Post a reply to: Super mini race over big bikes at Monster Cup

The Latest