Super mini race over big bikes at Monster Cup

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2018 11:44 AM

Does anyone else feel the same way? I like watching these youngsters huck the track on those 2 strokes. don't get me wrong I like the open class too but I get pumped for the super minis... See more mistakes with the kids as well. (Don't want anyone to get hurt tho)

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

10/8/2018 11:52 AM

Im with you its by far the best part of the whole thing.

|

10/8/2018 11:59 AM

These kids know it's the biggest race they've ever entered. It makes for some inspired riding... and makes me worry for the young fellas. I sure hope we don't ever see a massive injury in that class.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/8/2018 11:59 AM

I agree with you Sprocket....intense racing, the sound of 2-strokes, young warriors huckin' huge jumps, and a great way to get to see upcoming talent (for those of us that do not attend all of the big amateur races) racing right there on our TV sets!

|

10/8/2018 12:26 PM

mxracer106 wrote:

I agree with you Sprocket....intense racing, the sound of 2-strokes, young warriors huckin' huge jumps, and a great way to get ...more

So true about the upcoming talent..... Feels like just yesterday I remember seeing forkner racing it.....

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

10/8/2018 12:29 PM

Agreed. It's cool to see these young killers on TV. Don't get to watch them all race together much so it's less predictable.

|