Sunday MotoX announced

TomZ
Fantasy
4402nd
Edited Date/Time 5/13/2017 6:20am

Introducing the Sunday MotoX Fun Day

A day for the adults
– After three days dedicated to the kids at the second annual JuniorMotoX, the awesome track inside the Lazy E Arena will be opened up to the adults for a fun day of racing. The JuniorMotoX is limited to racers that are 18 years of age and under but “kids” of all ages want to tear up that amazing dirt. So Sunday will be a day of racing for “adults” only. Now it is time for the kids to hold a pit board or sit in the stands and cheer on their older brothers, sisters, dads and moms.

2017 Sunday MotoX Classes:
Sunday MotoX – 2 Stroke Open (18yrs +) 122cc – 500cc
Sunday MotoX – Open Pro Sport (18 yrs +) 250cc – 450cc
Sunday MotoX – 250 A/B (18yrs +) 125cc – 250cc
Sunday MotoX – 450 A/B (18yrs +) 450cc
Sunday MotoX – 250C (18yrs +) 250cc max
Sunday MotoX – 450 C (18yrs +) 450cc
Sunday MotoX – 30+ (30yrs +) Open displacement
Sunday MotoX – 40+ (40yrs +) Open displacement
Sunday MotoX – 50+ (50yrs +) Open displacement
Sunday MotoX – Women (16yrs +) 122cc – 250cc

You can enter the JuniorMotoX now and Sunday MotoX Fun Day starting on Saturday, February 25th at www.juniormotox.com/registration.

If you missed the live webcast of the 2016 JuniorMotoX, you can check it out on www.lucasoilracing.tv. It is a paid subscription that includes a lot of great motorsports event coverage.

Check out www.juniormotox.com for more info.

The 2017 JuniorMotoX track will again feature a fun layout with some of the best dirt on earth for motocross. On Sunday, the adults get to tear it up.

For the latest Lucas Oil JuniorMotoX information or to register to enter, please visit: www.juniormotox.com

The JuniorMotoX is produced by EPCN Productions, the producer, associate producer or co/creator of the US Open of Supercross, MiniMotoSX, EnduroCross, X Games, Redbull Straight Rhythm, Tennessee Knockout Extreme Enduro and multiple international Supercross events. EPCN’s founder, Eric Peronnard has partnered with Lance Bryson, Sean Finley and Tom Zielinski to promote and produce the JuniorMotoX. Each of these individuals have extensive experience and a proven track record producing top quality motorcycle events.

|
crusher773
2/24/2017 6:51pm
Well that's 1 smart thing that has been done with this event. Now lets get fees down where they are reasonable and it will probably be packed.
JuniorMotoX
2/25/2017 6:24am
crusher773 wrote:
Well that's 1 smart thing that has been done with this event. Now lets get fees down where they are reasonable and it will probably be...
Well that's 1 smart thing that has been done with this event. Now lets get fees down where they are reasonable and it will probably be packed.
Always appreciate the input !! Thanks

Not sure if you joined us last year. Please consider a couple things about value.

With each racer entry you get an event t-shirt, gate entry, an extra entry for friend, family member or mechanic, practice day is free ( JuniorMotoX) and we purposely limit the number of racers so that we don't have a situation where it is packed.

In addition to that we will have $50 race entry on Sunday for anyone who has paid for a son / daughter / sibling to race in JuniorMotoX.

It is always a difficult balance when you have a premium facility,TV coverage ,paved parking with hook ups, celebrity racers to talk with the kids and a host of other premium features. The families we spoke with liked the vibe and based on entries thus far they are all returning plus many more.

I hope that sheds a little light on our thinking about value. Hope you can join us.

Thanks
motodriller
2/25/2017 7:04am
Holy shit, when are you going to start charging to get in the port-a-potties?

Value? Fuck all. Wow

I hope this value doesn't trickle westward.
JuniorMotoX
2/25/2017 8:37am
Motodriller - thankfully we have traditional indoor bathrooms. Not sure I understand your comments or the profanity but sorry you feel the way you do.......

Some perspective to consider please -
Race entry at most major national events $50 - $120 +
Event t-shirt $25
Practice day $25 +
Gate admission $20+ per person

If we look at $100 race entry and subtract those items that are extra cost at other events it looks like good value to those families that have joined us.

If you like your local racing it is an awesome way to go and there is lots of fun to be had.
It is unlikely that McGrath will be there to do a track walk with your kids and talk with them, That Diana Dahlgren will interview them on the podium or that there will be a TV show. It just depends what you are looking for.

We never intended to be the least expensive race event of the year. We just try to provide a great vibe, good value and respect for the families, racers and our industry partners. There are lots of ways to go racing and we like them all.
JuniorMotoX and Sunday MotoX are one of many great events throughout the season. Hope you can do some racing this season.

The Shop

crusher773
2/25/2017 9:31am
I don't think Dahlgren being there is a sell to bring the kids. She is a skank bag.
MX Culture
2/25/2017 9:36am
Way cool.
This event keeps getting better.
So you there.
lumpy790
2/25/2017 10:02am
Was going to fly out to vegas but ...... Will Plan on attending and might even drag my fat slow ass out there to spin some laps. DR appointment for Monday.

This is by far the most amazing venue I have ever been to.

bq_365
2/26/2017 8:52pm
Track was awesome last year and it's the best dirt you'll ever put your Dunlop's on! Can't wait for the event!!
2/26/2017 9:09pm
bq_365 wrote:
Track was awesome last year and it's the best dirt you'll ever put your Dunlop's on! Can't wait for the event!!

I'm sorry BQ but i had to do it Laughing

lumpy790
3/7/2017 7:48am
FYI Moto Hose will be transporting racers bike, gear and small tool box from York South Carolina out to vegas AX and then to JR Moto-X on the way back. Email info@motohose.com for details.
lumpy790
5/13/2017 6:20am
If you are not here you are missing an awesome race!

I would say there are 2x the riders this year and a lot of the top AM riders are here. Been some good battles on a safe yet challenging track.

I might even throw my leg over the scooter seat tomorrow and show these kids how to turn doubles and triples into singles LOL

Post a reply to: Sunday MotoX announced

The Latest