Suite/Loft Seating for SX

JayBraap19
I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased suite/loft seating at a race and if so how much it set you back? I'm going to the Phoenix SX this year and my wife and 10 month old son are coming with. Last year my wife was with me and we sat in regular seats and it was pretty lame due to the fact that your squished in like sardines, constantly standing up to let people through, and trying to look over the a-holes who have to stand up every 2 minutes because the riders are coming by or someone crashed.

I'm sure the suites are way overpriced but I figured I'd ask since I ant find any info online...
|
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
738th
12/28/2016 8:48am
Not to be a douche but I wouldn't take a 10 month old to a supercross for starters, they won't enjoy it, you won't enjoy carrying them around and most certainly your fan-mates around will likely not enjoy it if and when they start crying.
Yes, I'm "that" guy.
JayBraap19
12/28/2016 8:56am
goinrcn44h wrote:
Not to be a douche but I wouldn't take a 10 month old to a supercross for starters, they won't enjoy it, you won't enjoy carrying...
Not to be a douche but I wouldn't take a 10 month old to a supercross for starters, they won't enjoy it, you won't enjoy carrying them around and most certainly your fan-mates around will likely not enjoy it if and when they start crying.
Yes, I'm "that" guy.
you have a point. Only reason he would come is because we don't have anyone to babysit him for us unfortunately. Hence why I would like something private and secluded.
JayBraap19
12/28/2016 8:57am
donman wrote:
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Phoenix-SX-Weekend,1310398 [b]"Saturday we enjoy the races from our luxurious private Party Loft, which seats 125 motoheads."[/b] I believe there are still tickets available for this loft...
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Phoenix-SX-Weekend,1310398

"Saturday we enjoy the races from our luxurious private Party Loft, which seats 125 motoheads."

I believe there are still tickets available for this loft, and I think they are right around $110 each. Not sure about 10 month old ticket??

Thank you!

The Shop

JW269
12/28/2016 9:42am
JayBraap19 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased suite/loft seating at a race and if so how much it set you back? I'm going to the...
I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased suite/loft seating at a race and if so how much it set you back? I'm going to the Phoenix SX this year and my wife and 10 month old son are coming with. Last year my wife was with me and we sat in regular seats and it was pretty lame due to the fact that your squished in like sardines, constantly standing up to let people through, and trying to look over the a-holes who have to stand up every 2 minutes because the riders are coming by or someone crashed.

I'm sure the suites are way overpriced but I figured I'd ask since I ant find any info online...
I am lucky enough to work with UPS/FedEx on a daily basis and they have boxes/suites with allotted tickets for events all year. I asked last year and ended up in a suite with my wife and maybe 5 other people. If you have any connections it never hurts to ask! I'm looking forward to the 2nd year in the suites at ford field.

JayBraap19
12/28/2016 10:13am
JayBraap19 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased suite/loft seating at a race and if so how much it set you back? I'm going to the...

JW269 wrote:
I am lucky enough to work with UPS/FedEx on a daily basis and they have boxes/suites with allotted tickets for events all year. I asked last...
I am lucky enough to work with UPS/FedEx on a daily basis and they have boxes/suites with allotted tickets for events all year. I asked last year and ended up in a suite with my wife and maybe 5 other people. If you have any connections it never hurts to ask! I'm looking forward to the 2nd year in the suites at ford field.

Good advice! I will see if there's anyone I know. I work for a large logistics company who works with ups on a daily basis as well. Never crossed my mind to ask!
early
Fantasy
2231st
12/28/2016 10:19am
JW269 wrote:
I am lucky enough to work with UPS/FedEx on a daily basis and they have boxes/suites with allotted tickets for events all year. I asked last...

Any chance you could get 2 more tickets? Cool
crusher773
12/28/2016 11:02am
goinrcn44h wrote:
Not to be a douche but I wouldn't take a 10 month old to a supercross for starters, they won't enjoy it, you won't enjoy carrying...
Yes, I'm "that" guy.
JayBraap19 wrote:
you have a point. Only reason he would come is because we don't have anyone to babysit him for us unfortunately. Hence why I would like...
you have a point. Only reason he would come is because we don't have anyone to babysit him for us unfortunately. Hence why I would like something private and secluded.
You just need to skip it then. I know it sucks but it's no good for any party involved to take one that little. Wait until they are about 4.
lucero10x
12/28/2016 11:20am
donman wrote:
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Phoenix-SX-Weekend,1310398 [b]"Saturday we enjoy the races from our luxurious private Party Loft, which seats 125 motoheads."[/b] I believe there are still tickets available for this loft...
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Phoenix-SX-Weekend,1310398

"Saturday we enjoy the races from our luxurious private Party Loft, which seats 125 motoheads."

I believe there are still tickets available for this loft, and I think they are right around $110 each. Not sure about 10 month old ticket??

JayBraap19 wrote:
Thank you!
My experience with young kids is they end up getting crabby around 8:30 pm and falling asleep. You have to have it set up so they can fall asleep in your arms or on a chair or in a pack of some sort. Don't let it keep you from going to the show though. I'd take a front pack and let them just fall asleep. Just don't spill beer on them.
JW269
12/28/2016 12:13pm
JayBraap19 wrote:
Good advice! I will see if there's anyone I know. I work for a large logistics company who works with ups on a daily basis as...
Good advice! I will see if there's anyone I know. I work for a large logistics company who works with ups on a daily basis as well. Never crossed my mind to ask!
No problem! Hope you have good account exec! They should be able to hook you up!
Xcel
12/28/2016 3:00pm
I thought about doing this for A1. Went to SuiteHop to see what it would run. The suites in Anaheim vary from 18 to 24 seats. I was offered a 20 seat suite with 3 parking passes for $5,625 (does not include food).
JayBraap19
12/28/2016 9:32pm
Xcel wrote:
I thought about doing this for A1. Went to SuiteHop to see what it would run. The suites in Anaheim vary from 18 to 24 seats...
I thought about doing this for A1. Went to SuiteHop to see what it would run. The suites in Anaheim vary from 18 to 24 seats. I was offered a 20 seat suite with 3 parking passes for $5,625 (does not include food).
This is what I assumed. Too pricey for my blood... thanks for the info!

Post a reply to: Suite/Loft Seating for SX

The Latest