Stux gloves

One of my friends has set up a business selling his own gloves for mx and mountain biking etc. Good quality gloves with some great designs. He’s just set up distribution for America so if anyone fancies having a look and buying any check out stuxusa.com or if you are on Instagram @stux_usa.
|
Tuna
1/16/2021 8:07am
Suzuki 627 wrote:
One of my friends has set up a business selling his own gloves for mx and mountain biking etc. Good quality gloves with some great designs...
One of my friends has set up a business selling his own gloves for mx and mountain biking etc. Good quality gloves with some great designs. He’s just set up distribution for America so if anyone fancies having a look and buying any check out stuxusa.com or if you are on Instagram @stux_usa.
Why doesn’t your bro come on here and post.
1/16/2021 8:40am
I’ll get him to post on here. He’s not a member at the minute so I thought I’d just put a post on for him in the meantime. I wish he would have sorted it out last year when I traveled to A1 I could have handed a load out for people to try.
DJhurls
1/21/2021 12:49pm
Suzuki 627 wrote:
One of my friends has set up a business selling his own gloves for mx and mountain biking etc. Good quality gloves with some great designs...
are they like these? www.truletic.com

Post a reply to: Stux gloves

The Latest