Stroupe?

cody331
Has anybody heard anything about him lately?
|
VilloFan951
1/18/2017 10:08pm
He was suppose to race but broke his leg I think. That's was the last thing I heard about him
BevoDave
1/18/2017 11:31pm
Wrong-o there Tan man.. speak for yourself. if a guy thats struggled like he has is trying to get clean and do right then i'm all for him.

The Shop

jpmoney57
1/19/2017 12:47am
sounds harsh but seriously though, who cares? If he wants to get addicted to chucking coke up his nose and through away a successful career why would anyone miss him? Good riddence
TheLsho
Fantasy
874th
1/19/2017 1:11am
jpmoney57 wrote:
sounds harsh but seriously though, who cares? If he wants to get addicted to chucking coke up his nose and through away a successful career why...
sounds harsh but seriously though, who cares? If he wants to get addicted to chucking coke up his nose and through away a successful career why would anyone miss him? Good riddence
Wow JPmoney coming in with that totally not ignorant knowledge. Why would anyone want to watch someone who is trying to come back from bad things in their life? We should all just kick him to the curb and leave him there. No one take grammar in school either...
jk367
1/19/2017 1:13am
^^^^^^^^^
And if you're going to bag on someone at leaste get your facts straight
arvid
1/19/2017 2:03am
jpmoney57 wrote:
sounds harsh but seriously though, who cares? If he wants to get addicted to chucking coke up his nose and through away a successful career why...
don't do beer when typing the letters you gonna through away a successful career in grammar . lol
MX114
1/19/2017 2:20am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2017 2:59am
jpmoney57 wrote:
Wtf that's the second rider I've seen you make this comment about. Hansen and now Stroupe. You live in GBR but seem to know everything huh? Austin has made his mistakes in life just like we all have. We just didn't have a spotlight on us at 16 and money and the world thrown at us. Injuries and the hardships of keeping it all straight. Kid went thru his struggles but still loves moto and in all accounts I've heard he is a good dude despite his struggles. That's his own personal life and none of our business to speculate on an Internet forum and bash him.
PastranaWho
1/19/2017 2:38am
jpmoney57 wrote:
Who cares? People that love him like family , friends etc.
1/19/2017 6:18am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2017 6:57am
He is doing fine, He broke his arm at the first round of the FMF Indoor motocross series in Ashville NC, He is staying at place that concentrates on his addiction recovery and riding and training ! I talked to him there, Some of you guys are just inconsiderate douche bags, he looked good and sounded like he's doing great, just a little set back with the injury !
motofab36
1/19/2017 6:35am
He is doing fine, He broke his arm at the first round of the FMF Indoor motocross series in Ashville NC, He is staying at place...
He is doing fine, He broke his arm at the first round of the FMF Indoor motocross series in Ashville NC, He is staying at place that concentrates on his addiction recovery and riding and training ! I talked to him there, Some of you guys are just inconsiderate douche bags, he looked good and sounded like he's doing great, just a little set back with the injury !
Thats great to hear, please keep us updated when he is back to riding.
Superdave19
1/19/2017 7:08am
Thx for the update baker_25.. Back in the day, Austin had insane potential- I remember seeing him his first yr as a pro at Freestone.. Hunted Hepler down the last lap- Speed like his can't be taught.

Hope he gets his sh*t straight- Lots of life to live after moto-
Cygnus
1/19/2017 7:15am
Twizzler and I teamed up and went to the 2006 Loretta lynns national we made sure to be on the fence for everyone of AS's motos. The kid was being pumped up as the next big thing and he sure seemed like he could be. Hope he's doing well in recovery. It only gets harder as we racers get older.
MX114
1/19/2017 7:21am Edited Date/Time 1/19/2017 7:22am
Cygnus wrote:
Twizzler and I teamed up and went to the 2006 Loretta lynns national we made sure to be on the fence for everyone of AS's motos...
Twizzler and I teamed up and went to the 2006 Loretta lynns national we made sure to be on the fence for everyone of AS's motos. The kid was being pumped up as the next big thing and he sure seemed like he could be. Hope he's doing well in recovery. It only gets harder as we racers get older.
2007 Lorettas with Austin, Trey, and Izzi was some of the best racing I've ever seen. Those 3 were going at it all week. All 3 really opened my eyes to just how talented they were. Kinda crazy how there careers went in different directions but great to see Austin and Izzi working on getting back to moto and some positive goals to reach and focus on. Good luck to Austin and really glad to hear is doing alright despite the busted arm.
WillMX114
1/19/2017 7:24am
He is doing fine, He broke his arm at the first round of the FMF Indoor motocross series in Ashville NC, He is staying at place...
motofab36 wrote:
Thats great to hear, please keep us updated when he is back to riding.
Good to hear. Grew up racing Austin hopefully he stays clean for 1 and maybe make some races once he is healed up.
Bramlett321
1/19/2017 7:26am
jpmoney57 wrote:
TheLsho wrote:
Wow JPmoney coming in with that totally not ignorant knowledge. Why would anyone want to watch someone who is trying to come back from bad things...
Wow JPmoney coming in with that totally not ignorant knowledge. Why would anyone want to watch someone who is trying to come back from bad things in their life? We should all just kick him to the curb and leave him there. No one take grammar in school either...
Until you've lived in this man's shoes and understand the amount of pain and literal hell that comes with addiction then you should never make a comment like that. Nothing in this world can describe the darkness that comes with addiction, I pray the guy is ok and hearing that he broke his leg I can't help but think about what's going on with Austin right now.
VilloFan951
1/19/2017 7:35am
That's what it was. I knew he broke something but could not remember what it was

Post a reply to: Stroupe?

The Latest