Stroupe

stingray
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2016 3:48pm
Never really had much of an opinion on Stroupe as a fan one way or the other when he was on the big stage, but I did notice he was racing again this weekend in the Birmingham AX, filling in for Regal. Really cool to see him back on the podium and he sounded extremely humble and genuinely grateful for his new opportunity. Just my $0.02.

|
Garrett314
2/16/2016 3:12pm
I'm really happy for Stroupe. Not every kid coming straight into a factory ride will be able to handle it or the pressure. I believe second chances are a good thing and Austin sounds humble and that he wants to make the most of it. He has always had natural speed and style. I wish him the best.
MXMattii
2/16/2016 3:35pm
As Pourcel fan, I didn't liked him much because he was often the only guy who could keep CP honest in the East SX. But afterwards I really started to like him, started to realize what an amazing talent that kid is! Hope he can create an chance for himself so he can get an shot at SX again, just like Regal by the way too!

The Shop

Sully22
2/16/2016 3:48pm
GD2 wrote:
Front page bro.... front page. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Austin-Stroupe-Talks-Birmingham-Arenacross,13111/GD2,43126
Very cool! good to see this guy turn it around. far too often we hear about not so good endings with what guys like stroupe have gone through, but this is WAY cool to see him get it together and get another chance....

Post a reply to: Stroupe

The Latest