Strong, The Destry Abbott Story (Trailer)

akmx17
Pretty excited for this
|
9/3/2019 8:07pm
I went to the website but there is nothing on when/where the movie will be released/available.

I can proudly say I was lapped by DA8 at a Harescramble many moons ago at the mile markers.

Would really like to see this movie. More info please.
akmx17
9/3/2019 10:20pm
I went to the website but there is nothing on when/where the movie will be released/available. I can proudly say I was lapped by DA8 at...
I went to the website but there is nothing on when/where the movie will be released/available.

I can proudly say I was lapped by DA8 at a Harescramble many moons ago at the mile markers.

Would really like to see this movie. More info please.
I believe release dates come out later this week.

The Shop

Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1522nd
9/4/2019 3:31am
I'll never forget sitting in Destry's pit with him about two weeks before he found out. We were at Canyon for a local series and Destry says "Hey, I'm not feeling good. I think I'm gonna pack up and go home." If anyone knows Destry, he would never do that in the middle of a race. Two weeks later he announced the cancer. It's been amazing to see where he was, what he went through and where he is now. And that includes what his wife Charlotte went through. He's a truly amazing guy. The Abotts are great people and are paying forward with their foundation.
JM485
9/4/2019 7:19am
Now THIS, is a moto movie. Endurocross racing is already insanely tough and physically demanding like you wouldn’t believe, makes moto seem like a ride in the park, so to do the racing he’s done while getting treatment and not feeling 100% is just mind blowing to me (and makes me realize how big of a whomp I really am). The guy is unreal, can’t wait to go see this one if there’s any showings relatively close to me, it’s gonna be incredible.
Natester551v
9/4/2019 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2019 4:16pm
Destry is an amazing human; just a friendly, genuine dude that always takes time to talk to anyone that approaches him.

I remember heading back to my then-home in Tucson, AZ after a Glen Helen WORCS race years ago, and he rolls up next to me on I-10 and waves and gives me (some nobody with a bike in the back) a thumbs up. Keep in mind, this was when he was Team Green, in his prime, just crushing the Hare and Hounds, doing really well in WORCS.

His attitude and enthusiasm have always been contagious. Huge fan here...

Post a reply to: Strong, The Destry Abbott Story (Trailer)

The Latest