Streaming AMA Supercross 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2018 12:57 PM

Hi!
Just wondering where the super cross will stream ? Can't seem to find it on NBC Gold, is it not being streamed there?
Greetings from Sweden

|

1/3/2018 1:13 PM

fox sports go app

|

1/3/2018 1:30 PM

Here:
https://www.supercrosslive.com/video-pass

129$ for the whole season.

|

KX125

1/3/2018 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2018 1:37 PM

Also does anyone know one that work for people in Canada ?

|

1/3/2018 1:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2018 1:49 PM

MotoX Luca wrote:

Yes but it's $170.

Edit: You can purchase the season video pass HERE
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/3/2018 2:34 PM

Thanks ?

|

1/3/2018 2:34 PM

thumbs up

|

1/3/2018 2:45 PM

So basically if you live in the US and don’t have cable like me your screwed? Guess I’ll have to go watch it at my parents house

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/3/2018 2:49 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

So basically if you live in the US and don’t have cable like me your screwed? Guess I’ll have to go watch it at my parents house

Hey man get youtube tv if you have internet service. As long as you are not on a mac you can live stream in hd. FS1 and FS2.

|

1/3/2018 2:52 PM

I wonder how good the paid for stream will be. I bought it for MEC once and it was unwatchable... Being in the Atlantic time zone, I can`t stay awake for the mains, so even if I paid for it I still would miss it... I`ll just have to watch it next day on youtube

|

1/3/2018 2:56 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

eilers434 wrote:

Hey man get youtube tv if you have internet service. As long as you are not on a mac you can live stream in hd. FS1 and FS2.

I can get on YouTube thru my smart tv. Somebody live stream the races there? I’d rather not have to wait until the next day to watch them

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/3/2018 3:13 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

eilers434 wrote:

eric513anderson wrote:

I can get on YouTube thru my smart tv. Somebody live stream the races there? I’d rather not have to wait until the next day to watch them

Maybe cbm racing is streaming live on dailymotion again but who knows

|

1/3/2018 3:44 PM

If you can get YouTube TV in your area, it's definately worth $35 a month. You can record shows, too.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

1/3/2018 3:48 PM

eilers434 wrote:

eric513anderson wrote:

matze wrote:

Maybe cbm racing is streaming live on dailymotion again but who knows

CBM put up a post on their Facebook page the other day saying they will have their own website and hosting all the races live

|

1/3/2018 3:52 PM

eilers434 wrote:

Exactly what I did. At $35/month and with a cloud based DVR, I can watch them when I want. Cut Direct TV out 2 months ago. Can't believe their streaming product doesn't have a cloud based dvr yet.

|

1/3/2018 4:06 PM

I assume Sling will works, going to sign up myself

|

1/3/2018 4:52 PM

White_Trash wrote:

I wonder how good the paid for stream will be. I bought it for MEC once and it was unwatchable... Being in the Atlantic time zone, I can`t stay awake for the mains, so even if I paid for it I still would miss it... I`ll just have to watch it next day on youtube

It is really that bad??? I got the pass this time for two reasons... Since 2009 I've been all over the place searching for links, free streams (some were really bad for my computer haha) waiting for the next day to watch it on you tube and so on... So I always hoped that there would be a way to watch it no problems, I didn't last year because I wanted to see if it worked and I read so many mixed opinions... So I'm hoping this year it gets better 'cause It wasn't cheap!!

Second reason.. well I want to support the sport that I love so much!! I got Gold pass and mxgptv last year and it was an awesome year of Motocross to watch, hopefully the SX pass is just as good!

Sooo excited!! cant wait to SAturday

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

1/3/2018 5:00 PM

How many people/devices can access the stream? Could I log in while a mate is logged in?

|

1/3/2018 5:29 PM

This is a great thread and many thanks to those who’ve added to it. I’ll cut the chord next Tuesday after the CFB Championship game. Of all the options discussed is there a single one, besides the high cost cable providers, that is better than the others for viewing live or next-day motorsports events (SX, MX, MXGP, MotoGP, GNCC, F1, NASCAR, DAKAR, WHES, Isle of Man TT)?

|

1/3/2018 5:31 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Playstation Vue.

|

1/3/2018 5:36 PM

IceMan446 wrote:

Playstation Vue.

looks like it's 39.99 currently for PS Vue Access monthly service...

probably go with PS Vue or Youtube TV this year

|

1/3/2018 5:38 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

Playstation Vue.

DPW wrote:

looks like it's 39.99 currently for PS Vue Access monthly service...

probably go with PS Vue or Youtube TV this year

Sorry the 9 and 0 are right next to each other.

Im a fan of PS Vue and have had it for a while now. Has all the racing and football I want so I don't need much else.

Although the Youtube TV is enticing.

|

1/3/2018 6:16 PM

Sling free 20 days then cancel it. YouTube free try then cancel. Hulu free try then cancel. Then start over for the second half of the season. All free.

|

1/3/2018 9:14 PM

MotoX Luca wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes but it's $170.

Photo

i'am thinking about it did you 170,
seem a bit much!

|

1/3/2018 10:34 PM

Musky wrote:

seem a bit much!

Same price here, that's why I'd like to know if you can watch on more than one device, I'd go halves with my mate.

|

1/3/2018 10:42 PM

Anyone know if it will stream via PS4?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/3/2018 10:47 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

How many people/devices can access the stream? Could I log in while a mate is logged in?

I just sent the tech people behind the stream a couple questions Ezza, let ya know.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/3/2018 10:53 PM

Crush wrote:

I just sent the tech people behind the stream a couple questions Ezza, let ya know.

Legend!

|

1/4/2018 4:44 AM

MotoX Luca wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes but it's $170.

Photo

Musky wrote:

seem a bit much!

If it was cheaper I would more than likely purchase the season pass but I don't want to pay $170 for something that had issues during the 2017 season without knowing if those were completely resolved and that things will run smoothly.

It breaks down to $10 a round which isn't that bad considering a single event cost $30. Personally I think it should be half that cost.

That said I'll be watching the races a different way.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/4/2018 5:02 AM

Pakoyz250f wrote:

It is really that bad??? I got the pass this time for two reasons... Since 2009 I've been all over the place searching for links, free streams (some were really bad for my computer haha) waiting for the next day to watch it on you tube and so on... So I always hoped that there would be a way to watch it no problems, I didn't last year because I wanted to see if it worked and I read so many mixed opinions... So I'm hoping this year it gets better 'cause It wasn't cheap!!

Second reason.. well I want to support the sport that I love so much!! I got Gold pass and mxgptv last year and it was an awesome year of Motocross to watch, hopefully the SX pass is just as good!

Sooo excited!! cant wait to SAturday

I'm from Germany and watch this Stream now for the 3rd Season in a row (first Season was free for International viewers), and watched both MEC's. Yes it has it's problems here and there, but nothing to crazy imo.I was able to watch every Race in HD, and that is what matters for me.

Because this is my only choice to follow the US SX scene, im gladly pay for it. You get HD and you can rewatch it whenever you want. Free Streams with "poor" Quality and Delay isn't what i want, but everyone has its own opinion. For me it is only 107€, so thats a plus too.

|