Stopwatch pre-nationals. Who's going fast on clock?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2019 8:20 PM

All the teams and riders racing the Nationals this summer will have been pounding laps, testing this and that and getting bikes and minds set again for the outdoors. Who's setting fast times at the test tracks leading up to Hangtown? Who's dialed in? Who looks good? We can guess the favorites, but who else looks to have found something?

|

5/12/2019 9:09 PM

my cousins brothers step sons dog told me Dean-o set the fastest lap ever recorded.

|

5/12/2019 9:23 PM

Look for Baggett to be flying at the test track and end up 7th at Hangtown

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

5/12/2019 9:44 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just walked all over your grave

|

5/12/2019 10:04 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I’ll take Bagget for a top five. Two time champ is healthy, Musquin is hungry, Osborne is coming off some good SX finishes. Then you have Webb and Roczen as Unknown factors and you still have Bagget, Anderson, Ferris, Barcia. It’s going to be a great outdoor series. C,mon Hangtown!

|

5/12/2019 10:08 PM

It depends on who has the fastest stopwatch.

|

5/12/2019 10:30 PM

GuyB wrote:

If someone has a fast stopwatch, wouldn’t that make them slower? ?

|

5/13/2019 6:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2019 6:34 AM

GuyB wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

Dude you came up with that at midnight on a Sunday night?

Totally awesome! ?

|

5/13/2019 6:54 AM

GuyB wrote:

Or the slowest stopwatch

|

5/13/2019 7:03 AM

GuyB wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

via GIPHY

|

5/13/2019 7:08 AM

My eye ball stop watch says Canard is actually the fastest at Pala lately. For real

|

5/13/2019 7:27 AM

I can only find a couple of videos of outdoor practice where you only get a 2 or 3 second glimpse of any rider at one time, and certainly no footage of any stopwatches. If there is any video out there that shows any more than that, please tell me where. Based on what I did see, Barcia's roost was every bit as pretty as Tomac's. Coop's roost seemed to be a tic low. Too much throttle control and efficiency. Ferrandis had some impressive roost for a 250, but no one was on the rev limiter and blasting dirt off their back tire like Barcia. Barcia is gonna throw impressive roost at Hangtown no matter what position he is in. Stamp it.

|

5/13/2019 7:32 AM

ob wrote:

My eye ball stop watch says Canard is actually the fastest at Pala lately. For real

Dude I knew I wasn't crazy. The glimpse I got of Canard had me thinking the same thing. Canard looked goooooood.

|