Stop talking crap about Reed

AZRider
2/27/2020 7:23pm
He's a motocross racer not an mma fighter. You think people would be scared to talk shit to him in person? No one would this is...
He's a motocross racer not an mma fighter. You think people would be scared to talk shit to him in person? No one would this is harmless shit talking that no one takes seriously. Except for you apparently
Ask DV about Reeds fighting. Lol
toroP
2/27/2020 7:58pm
Philly215 wrote:
Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it. I think most people that don’t like him, myself...
Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it.

I think most people that don’t like him, myself included, is because of his attitude over the years and his racing style and tendency to just take out the riders who are faster then him. I mean he was always trying to take out Stewart and RC because he was never the top guy like them. I know, he’s won championships but he’s no Stewart, RC, Villopoto, or Dungey.
JM485 wrote:
On what planet are you living on where he was always trying to take out RC and Stew?Laughing
Philly215 wrote:
Do you watch Supercross? Here’s one example. Atlanta. Forget what year. Last lap and Stewart is going to win easily. Reed basically ghost rides his bike...
Do you watch Supercross? Here’s one example. Atlanta. Forget what year. Last lap and Stewart is going to win easily. Reed basically ghost rides his bike in to Stewart in a corner taking them both out.

He’s ALWAYS done stuff like that. Super dirty rider but you fanboys never want to acknowledge those incidents.
You’ve invalidated your post by demonstrating that you don’t know what “ghost ride” means.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/27/2020 10:43pm
Philly215 wrote:
Do you watch Supercross? Here’s one example. Atlanta. Forget what year. Last lap and Stewart is going to win easily. Reed basically ghost rides his bike...
Do you watch Supercross? Here’s one example. Atlanta. Forget what year. Last lap and Stewart is going to win easily. Reed basically ghost rides his bike in to Stewart in a corner taking them both out.

He’s ALWAYS done stuff like that. Super dirty rider but you fanboys never want to acknowledge those incidents.
I'm not sure how someone is so far out in front that they're going to win easily, yet close enough that someone could "ghost ride" a bike into them.

If it's the race I'm thinking of, it wasn't really a ghost ride, anyway. Ride across five ruts? Maybe. Smile

The Shop

2/28/2020 2:12am
BroFoSho wrote:
Remember that one time in 2017 when Dungey was catching Tomac and they had that epic battle for the win?!?! Of course not... because Reed intentionally...
Remember that one time in 2017 when Dungey was catching Tomac and they had that epic battle for the win?!?!

Of course not... because Reed intentionally held up Dungey after going a lap down and we never got to see that
spimx wrote:
Na Dungey wasn't going to catch Eli anyway.
Is that the year Dungey beat Eli for the title, I can`t remember.......
2/28/2020 2:14am
Philly215 wrote:
Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it. I think most people that don’t like him, myself...
Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it.

I think most people that don’t like him, myself included, is because of his attitude over the years and his racing style and tendency to just take out the riders who are faster then him. I mean he was always trying to take out Stewart and RC because he was never the top guy like them. I know, he’s won championships but he’s no Stewart, RC, Villopoto, or Dungey.
Same number of SX titles as Stew, just sayin....
CPR
2/28/2020 2:54am
Wow there's some ignorant statements in this post!
2/28/2020 2:54am
Philly215 wrote:

Same number of SX titles as Stew, just sayin....
Yea, and the fact that he is 4th on the all time win list and from the same era as 2nd and 3rd is just amazing
sean.koonts
2/28/2020 5:01am
spimx wrote:
If he doesn't qualify I will still defend him and respect him. The man has heart, is a true compettitor and don't forget a multiple time...
If he doesn't qualify I will still defend him and respect him. The man has heart, is a true compettitor and don't forget a multiple time champion in the premere class. Someone recently called him a loser and that's not even a close representation.

There is no shame in Reed racing past his prime. The only thing I see when he is fighting for a transfer in the LCQ is PRIDE!

CHAD REED IS THE MAN and always has been always will be DONT FORGET IT.
I think we found Chad Reed's burner account

Post a reply to: Stop talking crap about Reed

The Latest