Stolen yz250f - Jacksonville, NC

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2018 10:04 AM

Hey guys some shithole stole my bike. It's a 2010 yz250f. The only difference in the photo is it now has Aceribis flag style handguards. Please keep an eye out on Craigslist, Facebook or local tracks. Any help is much appreciated. In the Jacksonville, NC area.
Photo

|

4/15/2018 10:36 AM

I'll certainly keep an eye out in nw ga. Share around on Facebook, that was how I got the lead that ended up getting my 350 back.

|

4/15/2018 7:45 PM

Hey man I'm stationed near Jacksonville. I'll keep an eye out.

|

4/15/2018 8:31 PM

Effing thieves suck, I know all too well as I had three bike's and a ton of part's stolen from a storage unit (inside job I'm sure). I'll keep my eyes open but, in the meantime drive this hardcore on Facebook, I doubt the scum's will list anything on CL. Good luck getting your bike back.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/16/2018 6:47 PM

Ryan_Hart wrote:

You on lejuene? I could use a riding buddy

|

4/16/2018 7:07 PM

Download the craigslist app on your phone and you can select and search multiple cities all at once. Add every available city near you(no matter how small) and then add all the major metro areas within 500mi. Hope you find it.

|

4/16/2018 7:52 PM

Ryan_Hart wrote:

sam83 wrote:

You on lejuene? I could use a riding buddy

Yeah I'm on Lejeune. PM me and we'll go riding. I usually try to go to Jimmy Weinerts every weekend.

|

4/17/2018 2:14 PM

you guys should check out boot friend finder on bookoo Lejuene

|

4/17/2018 2:17 PM

but on a serious note if you are at JWTF look for the number 316 KTM, its my buddy Steve (Ret MGySgt) he is a great person and always enjoys having Marines to ride with. Im PCS'ing to Georgia this summer and will be back hitting up JWTF, West Craven, NCMP etc this fall.

|

4/17/2018 3:16 PM

I'm in Richlands, I'll keep an eye out. I also go to JWTF every weekend so I'll keep an eye open there as well.

|