Stolen bike alert south carolina

7/1/2018 4:47am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 5:57am
Hey guys just wanted to share i had my bike stolen last night straight out of my truck backed up against my house in the Irmo area of South Carolina. Loaded it up at 9 last night to head to track at 5am. Woke up and it's gone. If you see it around please contact me or the Richland county police department in South Carolina.
Thanks

|
BR8ES
7/1/2018 5:09am
That blows man, know how it feels. One can only hope their is some sort of cosmic justice for vermin like this. Sometimes I wonder though.
7/1/2018 5:19am
Hate to see this. I’m up towards charlotte but I’ll definitely keep an eye out.
HD1200
7/1/2018 5:44am
I tell you what, I'm so sick of thieves! We have to stop slapping thieves on the wrist just so they can go do it again. I'm sorry to hear about your bike, I hope they recover it soon. Good luck!
7/1/2018 5:57am
BR8ES wrote:
That blows man, know how it feels. One can only hope their is some sort of cosmic justice for vermin like this. Sometimes I wonder though.
Yeah I hope to see some kinda justice but I doubt it. Just can't believe the brass on the guys to be within a foot of my kitchen window in the middle of the night stealing my bike. They also broke into my shed in the backyard but nothing in there was worth taking. The local police department has at least tried though they took dna samples of my truck tailgate and backyard gate which is more than most will do.

Post a reply to: Stolen bike alert south carolina

The Latest