Stolen Bikes!!! New England/New York people....

jndmx
Edited Date/Time 4/6/2016 8:21pm
Some friends of mine had a couple bikes lifted, if you guys could be on the look out I would appreciate it.

Bikes were stolen this morning from Springfield Mass

2013 CRF250R
Full Cycra Plastic Kit
Re-valved Showa Suspension, done by Factory Connection
Full set of custom Prospect Designs graphics (if they're still on the bike)
Dents in the pipe, on the right side if you're looking at the bike from the rear.
ARC Clutch and Front brake lever (black)

2013 CRF450R
Full Cycra Kit, all red
The right shroud is stock though. So the red front, white rear.
Re-valved KYB Suspension, done by Factory Connection
Full set of custom Prospect Designs graphics (if they're still on the bike)

|
jndmx
4/6/2016 8:56am
man that suck - hopefully they get them back
Yeah it does.

A dad and son that have raced with us for years....bikes gone.
4/6/2016 9:03am
A friend of mine had his bike stolen a couple years back in Auburn, Ma. I'd check up north on the craigslist up there...north central mass
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
4/6/2016 9:26am
that sucks!.....with so many bikes stolen recently..it's hard to keep track of them all.

The Shop

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
4/6/2016 9:30am
That sucks, hope someone can help find them or...
pete24
4/6/2016 9:43am
i had two bikes stolen last august , police got them back, but the feeling you have when u realize some asshole stole your stuff is like nothing else
the guy that stole mine is on state vacation for 3 years, i hope at least that happens to the loser that stole these bikes
sandman768
4/6/2016 10:17am
I have tried to look at some used bikes in Ma. & guys won"t even give me their address! Now I know why...
dedi684
4/6/2016 10:37am
Yeah ive had a bunch of machines stolen when i was younger. I always keep them locked up although they've cut my chain before. I and I repeat I have always been the one to find my machines. sometimes sleepless nights but i always found them. Now that i have a son and have to protect his stuff as well i belive in doing what needs to be done to keep us and our machines safe Wink
Trav138
4/6/2016 11:16am
That sucks, hope they find them.
Man I hope bike thefts start to be taken more seriously by law enforcement and the courts. When perps know they will get a slap on the wrist, it's like open season on bike thefts. Not saying that's the case everywhere but in some cases it is.
I am glad I live in a rural area. Where you know your neighbor like family and we all keep an eye on each other's shit. But this stuff can happen anywhere and never trust anyone.
DPR250R
4/6/2016 11:22am
Hate to ask but... Care to share details? Garage? Trailer? Shed?

How do you yhink the thieves knew where the bikes were?
jndmx
4/6/2016 12:00pm
A friend of mine had his bike stolen a couple years back in Auburn, Ma. I'd check up north on the craigslist up there...north central mass
Hey Guys, thanks for the replies and spreading the word.
Yeah we will be looking through a whole lotta craigslist ads in the near future...

These were taken out of their garage, not sure on the how they knew.
Spartacus
4/6/2016 12:42pm
Unfortunately it'll soon be crushed by the NYC police.
Starcrossed
4/6/2016 8:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2016 8:19pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey Guys, thanks for the replies and spreading the word. Yeah we will be looking through a whole lotta craigslist ads in the near future... These...
Yeah we will be looking through a whole lotta craigslist ads in the near future...

I'll keep an eye out down my way (Fall River/New Bedford/Taunton). Unfortunately I seem to encounter dirt bikes being ridden on city streets on a daily basis. If you come across something on Craigslist down this way, I'd be happy to check it out for your friends. Good luck.

What kind of exhaust are they equipped with? Dual mufflers? Any other way to identify the bikes in passing on the streets. I assume the graphics will be changed, but you never know. Not like they're going to be stopping for the police anyway.
jndmx
4/6/2016 8:21pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey Guys, thanks for the replies and spreading the word. Yeah we will be looking through a whole lotta craigslist ads in the near future... These...

I'll keep an eye out down my way (Fall River/New Bedford/Taunton). Unfortunately I seem to encounter dirt bikes being ridden on city streets on a daily...
I'll keep an eye out down my way (Fall River/New Bedford/Taunton). Unfortunately I seem to encounter dirt bikes being ridden on city streets on a daily basis. If you come across something on Craigslist down this way, I'd be happy to check it out for your friends. Good luck.

What kind of exhaust are they equipped with? Dual mufflers? Any other way to identify the bikes in passing on the streets. I assume the graphics will be changed, but you never know. Not like they're going to be stopping for the police anyway.
Thanks man!

Yeah I'm going to watch the ads down my way too.
Hopefully these haven't been chopped already.

Post a reply to: Stolen Bikes!!! New England/New York people....

The Latest