Stoked to support Motosport

450crf_732
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2014 6:21am
Just made a large donation in purchases to motosport today, since they give back to the sport and support JA77 and WP40 two of my favorite riders and who I look forward to watching every race... Stoked on it, and I get some nice things in return!
|
plowboy
1/19/2014 3:40pm
Exactly how this whole thing keeps rolling.
wwoberg
1/19/2014 5:45pm
I actually got my tires for my daughters car 2 weeks ago from Discount Tires for the same exact reason. Although the price was the same or cheaper than others. Their service was great and made my daugher feels very comfortable (she is away at college, so I ordered and payed via internet and all she had to do was show up). They will get my business again.
1/19/2014 6:09pm
Im a big motosport supporter, but I really think they should cut Albertson and his goof troops and use that money toward Weston Peicks Salary.

Weston deserves a salary. He's beating guys with factory support. Albertson is barely making the mains and getting last place.
JM485
1/19/2014 6:14pm
Im a big motosport supporter, but I really think they should cut Albertson and his goof troops and use that money toward Weston Peicks Salary. Weston...
Im a big motosport supporter, but I really think they should cut Albertson and his goof troops and use that money toward Weston Peicks Salary.

Weston deserves a salary. He's beating guys with factory support. Albertson is barely making the mains and getting last place.
Please, just shut up troll. What is your issue with him, he is an awesome dude.

I always order from Motosport as well. Great service and they support great riders. RM69 for the win!

The Shop

1/19/2014 6:30pm
Im a big motosport supporter, but I really think they should cut Albertson and his goof troops and use that money toward Weston Peicks Salary. Weston...

JM485 wrote:
Please, just shut up troll. What is your issue with him, he is an awesome dude. I always order from Motosport as well. Great service and...

I always order from Motosport as well. Great service and they support great riders. RM69 for the win!
no issues, i just think his show is lame and on top of it he is barely making it into the mains

Motosport should allocate that extra money to a small salary for Weston.
BAMX
1/19/2014 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2014 6:33pm

JM485 wrote:
Please, just shut up troll. What is your issue with him, he is an awesome dude. I always order from Motosport as well. Great service and...

no issues, i just think his show is lame and on top of it he is barely making it into the mains Motosport should allocate that...
no issues, i just think his show is lame and on top of it he is barely making it into the mains

Right... because going to one rider is a great idea in these injury infested times.
1/19/2014 6:41pm
JM485 wrote:

no issues, i just think his show is lame and on top of it he is barely making it into the mains Motosport should allocate that...

BAMX wrote:
Right... because going to one rider is a great idea in these injury infested times.
It'd be a different story if he was in the top 10

Like I said, he's barely making it in and when he does hes in last place.

The only thing he brings to the table is his girlfriend frolicking around in the pits.
Sawfish
1/19/2014 6:45pm

BAMX wrote:
It'd be a different story if he was in the top 10 Like I said, he's barely making it in and when he does hes in...

The only thing he brings to the table is his girlfriend frolicking around in the pits.
Beat it, nerd.
JBernard_401
1/19/2014 6:48pm
It'd be a different story if he was in the top 10 Like I said, he's barely making it in and when he does hes in...

when you come across as a dickhead in type, i can only imagine how much of a cock you are in real life.
Trav138
1/19/2014 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2014 7:11pm
when you come across as a dickhead in type, i can only imagine how much of a cock you are in real life.
X2
Well said
I support Motosport, awesome service
jl0822
1/20/2014 8:09am
I do all my mx shopping at motosport, great customer service, I have no issue on who they support, the point is they are giving back to the sport
Thelen20
1/20/2014 8:38am
Have been using motosport for years, love what they are doing for peick and albertson!

Top jimmy has not put it all together yet this year, crash kept him out of the main a phenix and that was his fault but he was in transfer position when it happened. The mains that he has made he had bike trouble in both, this past weekend was a flat tire if im not mistaken. He will have a top 10 finish before the end of the year.

Im not saying albertson has more potential then peick, just saying jimmy deserves the support he is getting imo
BAMX
1/20/2014 9:39am

BAMX wrote:

He got last this weekend because he had a flat tire. He has made 2 of the last 3 mains and would have made the third if he hadn't crashed avoiding someone not doing the rhythm section.
huck
1/20/2014 9:46am
Jimmy gets press. Heck, look at the attention he got with the Emig helmet. I'd rather have him represent me, than somebody that finishes 15 but never gets talked about....
njracer46
1/20/2014 9:50am
I shop back and forth between rocky mountain and motosport. Each site has different items cheaper, plus they both have race teams. Support them both!

Don't forget your local shop though!
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
629th
1/20/2014 9:53am
huck wrote:
Jimmy gets press. Heck, look at the attention he got with the Emig helmet. I'd rather have him represent me, than somebody that finishes 15 but...
Jimmy gets press. Heck, look at the attention he got with the Emig helmet. I'd rather have him represent me, than somebody that finishes 15 but never gets talked about....
Wasn't it a McGrath replica? Or was the broadcast giving out misinformation?

That is neither here nor there. Jimmy is the man. He pulls in all kinds of attention and is an all around likable guy.
erikcrvjl
1/20/2014 9:56am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2014 9:56am
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Wasn't it a McGrath replica? Or was the broadcast giving out misinformation? That is neither here nor there. Jimmy is the man. He pulls in all...
Wasn't it a McGrath replica? Or was the broadcast giving out misinformation?

That is neither here nor there. Jimmy is the man. He pulls in all kinds of attention and is an all around likable guy.
Emig replica
1/20/2014 10:02am
Thelen20 wrote:
Have been using motosport for years, love what they are doing for peick and albertson! Top jimmy has not put it all together yet this year...
Have been using motosport for years, love what they are doing for peick and albertson!

Top jimmy has not put it all together yet this year, crash kept him out of the main a phenix and that was his fault but he was in transfer position when it happened. The mains that he has made he had bike trouble in both, this past weekend was a flat tire if im not mistaken. He will have a top 10 finish before the end of the year.

Im not saying albertson has more potential then peick, just saying jimmy deserves the support he is getting imo
The results hes been getting can be done out of the back of a pick up truck, not a semi.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
1/20/2014 10:09am
The results hes been getting can be done out of the back of a pick up truck, not a semi.
Sponsorship is more then just results.
huck
1/20/2014 10:13am
Thelen20 wrote:
Have been using motosport for years, love what they are doing for peick and albertson! Top jimmy has not put it all together yet this year...

Why would somebody be on a motocross site with a "I hate motocross" name? Plus, you just made your account yesterday?
Panic_Rev
1/20/2014 10:13am
Thelen20 wrote:

I don't know this for fact, but that semi could have been purchased from a personal sponsor Jimmy brought to the table...Crossland construction. Jimmy deserves everything he has gotten. He has learned how to market himself and give back to the fans and his sponsors. I congratulate him for bringing an outside sponsor into this industry.
jap114
1/20/2014 10:33am
You keep it up and you're going to piss off Ronnie Mac, who might hunt you down and go all PBR on your ass. Iowa ain't too far from Oklahoma.
1/20/2014 11:58am

Motosport already throws quite a bit of cash towards Weston - so, your point on that is scrapped...

Getting behind Jimmy for a web based video series is a no brainer for them! He's a great ambassador for the sport and is willing to provide a great inside look to his supercross season.

Out of all the big parts and accessory outlets, motosport is the only one who puts just about everything they have back into the sport...and they do it in a good way! The riders and the fans benefit from the video content like The Albertson Project and past video series.
1/20/2014 3:12pm

Motosport already throws quite a bit of cash towards Weston - so, your point on that is scrapped... Getting behind Jimmy for a web based video...
Motosport already throws quite a bit of cash towards Weston - so, your point on that is scrapped...

Getting behind Jimmy for a web based video series is a no brainer for them! He's a great ambassador for the sport and is willing to provide a great inside look to his supercross season.

Out of all the big parts and accessory outlets, motosport is the only one who puts just about everything they have back into the sport...and they do it in a good way! The riders and the fans benefit from the video content like The Albertson Project and past video series.
no shit, what i was saying was that the money they're wasting on Albertson could be used to pay PEick a salary, not just cover his expenses.

Yeah, it's a great idea because all they do is focus on his girlfriend because shes a hot piece of ass. LAME!

Just observin'
Brent
1/20/2014 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2014 3:39pm
no shit, what i was saying was that the money they're wasting on Albertson could be used to pay PEick a salary, not just cover his...
no shit, what i was saying was that the money they're wasting on Albertson could be used to pay PEick a salary, not just cover his expenses.

Yeah, it's a great idea because all they do is focus on his girlfriend because shes a hot piece of ass. LAME!

Just observin'
Wife. not girlfriend. I have tremendous respect for Albertson just being able to pull that one off, forget about supercross ability.

In the end its about raising brand awareness for a business, right? Put your brand on as many people as possible, and raise your awareness.

What about people who don't like Weston Peick? would they order from Motosport? Maybe not.

I watched Vince Freise today practice at Pala. Vince is very fast and smooth, but his sponsor list is shorter than most riders who have his talent. Why? riders have to be popular as well as talented, and Vince is surely as good or better than Alberson, but he's gotten a bad rep the last few years with his on track antics.

There is not a person who doesn't like Jimmy, and the Ronnie Mac thing is genius.
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
629th
1/20/2014 3:33pm
no shit, what i was saying was that the money they're wasting on Albertson could be used to pay PEick a salary, not just cover his...

Just observin'
Sounds like you've seen it. So I guess it's working.
bents
Fantasy
909th
1/20/2014 3:45pm
Thelen20 wrote:

Yes because making a main event in sx is so fucking easy. Jimmy races his heat, gets exposure. Races the semi, gets exposure, sometimes has to race the LCQ, and then the main. 4 opportunities to get TV time for his sponsors.

We would all love to see you pack up your bike in your pick up and you know, make the main event, because you seem to think it is pretty easy. Let us know how that goes, but you won't have much time as my crystal ball tells me your shelf life is going to be pretty short here, thank God.
1/20/2014 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2014 3:51pm
Thelen20 wrote:

bents wrote:
Yes because making a main event in sx is so fucking easy. Jimmy races his heat, gets exposure. Races the semi, gets exposure, sometimes has to...
Yes because making a main event in sx is so fucking easy. Jimmy races his heat, gets exposure. Races the semi, gets exposure, sometimes has to race the LCQ, and then the main. 4 opportunities to get TV time for his sponsors.

We would all love to see you pack up your bike in your pick up and you know, make the main event, because you seem to think it is pretty easy. Let us know how that goes, but you won't have much time as my crystal ball tells me your shelf life is going to be pretty short here, thank God.
TL;DR
A bunch of butt hurt fans of a last place guy are mad that I think the money Motosports spending on the goof troop squad could be used to give a salary to a guy like Weston Peick
rbm33
Fantasy
1947th
1/20/2014 4:02pm
Motosports knows their guy is never going to win a race, and anything outside of the podium is all the same to them. What they do care about is who gets attention and gets talked about.... and guess who that is??

Post a reply to: Stoked to support Motosport

The Latest