Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2018 10:16 AM

Between beans, crack pipes and the shit word, J-Mart's interviews have been comical hahaha. Osborne and J-Mart made ole' Daniel look pretty stupid and you guys want him in the booth?! You're out of your fucking minds!! I'll take Jeff and Ralph goofing around any day over some guy in there that thinks we're at Sunday mass.

|

4/15/2018 10:20 AM

Link?

|

4/15/2018 11:23 AM

|

4/15/2018 11:30 AM

His podcast has also went really PC since getting this job and he can't speak his mind anymore.. He needs to let it go to Joe, Hobo Nick, and Vincent.

?rel=0
|

4/15/2018 12:06 PM

Zach and JMart made that one of the better press conferences in quite a while.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

4/15/2018 12:27 PM

Geez...what pathetic censoring on Blair's part.

|

4/15/2018 12:29 PM

Jmart giving it to Blair. Love it.
Wacko not using the pissed word then saying see in didn't day pissed.. good stuff

|

4/15/2018 12:34 PM

Deleted my topic on this, didn't see it already posted.

Anyone else think SX is getting too PC? That just seemed silly to reprimand him in front everyone in a post-race conference. These guys are in their mid-20's and aren't grade school children, if you have a problem with it say something afterwards.

Blair should worry less about people saying the wrong words and more of himself saying the right words correctly. Does it bother anyone else he pronounces names wrong continually and he says "pro-grim" instead of "pro-gram"?

|

4/15/2018 12:40 PM

That was awesome

|

4/15/2018 12:42 PM

Can you imagine if Blair said that to Herlings!

?rel=0
|

4/15/2018 12:43 PM

Surely Blair was kidding, right? Daniel didn’t seem like himself, he sounded like he had no energy so maybe he had other stuff going on affecting him. Everyone has those days.

J-Mart and Wacko were funny though. That was great.

|

4/15/2018 12:47 PM

I don't like Daniel Blair. He is very dry. Not creative. No humor and less than zero entertainment value. Hope he goes to another sport. He would make a great announcer for women's bowling or bat mitten.

|

4/15/2018 12:47 PM

Asimo wrote:

Can you imagine if Blair said that to Herlings!

?rel=0

Never seen this before.. LOL

|

4/15/2018 12:48 PM

Johnny Miller is one of the best announcers in Golf, most of the players are Pissed/ ticked off at him all the time.

it's a good balance, if Daniel doesn't say what He wants then everyone will call him a Pussy / Vagina lol.

|

4/15/2018 12:48 PM

I liked Daniel until he reported the “I Hate Daniel Blair” spoof account on Twitter....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

4/15/2018 1:13 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

I liked Daniel until he reported the “I Hate Daniel Blair” spoof account on Twitter....

I heard about that. I agreed with the caller on the matthes show that it was weak.

|

4/15/2018 3:11 PM

Assuming Blair was joking?! Does anyone know if he was/wasn’t? LOVE that Jmart can now give it back to
the naysayers that said he can’t ride sx.

|

4/15/2018 3:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 3:18 PM

?start=10
|

4/15/2018 3:26 PM

I think you are being a bit too hard on Daniel. Daniel is a fairly honest guy as he publicly admitted using PED's when he was training. Daniel also admitted to using a big bore kit on his bikes when he raced as he thought that the factory bikes had an unfair advantage on him. I think he is trying to set a good example for his son. Props to him.

|

4/15/2018 3:32 PM

Dang It wrote:

I think you are being a bit too hard on Daniel. Daniel is a fairly honest guy as he publicly admitted using PED's when he was training. Daniel also admitted to using a big bore kit on his bikes when he raced as he thought that the factory bikes had an unfair advantage on him. I think he is trying to set a good example for his son. Props to him.

Lol that cracked me up.

Yeah it sounds like Daniel is a "fairly" honest guy....fairly honest.

|

4/15/2018 5:23 PM

Daniel is awesome. I love his commentating and his podcast. I couldn’t tell if he was joking. Shirley he was. It was funny regardless

|

4/15/2018 5:51 PM

Something about DB makes me uncomfortable, Good for JMart on speaking his mind!

|

4/15/2018 5:56 PM

Dang It wrote:

So your considered honest when admitting to cheating and being dishonest?? ermm

Well then. Ok.

As for the little scolding to Jmart - that was just embarrassing.

|

4/15/2018 5:57 PM

DB is the Ryan Seacrest of SX/Moto.
Lame as fuck.

|

4/15/2018 6:28 PM

Lmao. "Let's work on our language a little bit Jeremy."

What a wet noodle.

|

4/15/2018 6:30 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

So your considered honest when admitting to cheating and being dishonest?? ermm

Well then. Ok.

As for the little scolding to Jmart - that was just embarrassing.

I think it is more about owning the things that you did when you where younger, learning from it and moving on. Daniel is a good guy.

|

4/16/2018 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2018 10:29 AM

Had to watch it again. That was weird from 7:35 on. JM really didn't like getting reprimanded and I think he really didnt say what he wanted as he looked at Blair for a while before saying what he said.

Then he said Blair is ticked. Osbourne seemed to agree with his laughing.

|

4/16/2018 10:50 AM

Between Fro, RC, and now Blair, seems like anyone who surrenders to the earpiece of #sxonfox becomes about as interesting as a used tampon.

|

4/16/2018 11:18 AM

I’ve known Blair my entire life. He is the opposite of PC! I guarantee you someone told him there needs to be no language in the press conferences. Just a couple years back he posted on Facebook “I wonder how many people are taking a shit right now... I can think of 1” haha he’s great

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

4/16/2018 11:21 AM

Tuna wrote:

DB is the Ryan Seacrest of SX/Moto.
Lame as fuck.

YEP

|

SHORTER OF BREATH
ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH