2/24/2018 6:18 PM

Congrats on the win. That is all.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

2/24/2018 6:20 PM

He owed osborne one. He ran him wide but not wide enough. Good race

|

2/25/2018 9:44 AM

I saw his heartbeat at 208 beats. That might be the highest I’ve seen on tv from a rider. Could be wrong.

|

2/25/2018 9:46 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

I saw his heartbeat at 208 beats. That might be the highest I’ve seen on tv from a rider. Could be wrong.

Those are not always accurate (monitors) and can have some interference with all thats going on....totally possible though.

|

2/25/2018 12:53 PM

I'm really pumped on Forks win. I feel it will be the first of many.

|

2/25/2018 1:30 PM

I feel this is Forkners championship to win. I think he’s faster than Osborne. He got win under good pressure most of the race. That was good confidence for him.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/25/2018 2:54 PM

I was hoping for him to take out Zacko. It's Forkners time.

|

2/27/2018 8:06 AM

I see we have one post on the forkner wagon, does anyone else think he can take the east from Osborne? last week it was Osborne's championship but did Tampa change anyone's mind? I am all aboard..... Just hope that dreaded kawi front wheel wash out doesn't get him like it does the rest of pro circuit boys it seems.

|

2/27/2018 8:06 AM

I’m in

|

2/27/2018 8:37 AM

I'm not really sure what to think of Forkner.
He really didn't impress me at Arlington. Made a LOT of mistakes, also in practice. Then the thing with Hampshire in the heat wasn't really intelligent.
Last weekend though he was great.
Depends on which version of him shows up for the rest of the year, he could really fight for this title

|