Stewart's health

aussie1971
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:17pm
with James having a rough month with crashes I find it difficult to believe he will be 100% for Toronto? The guy is tough but that would take a toll on anyone.

PS: be nice if JS team told the truth for once!
|
3/21/2011 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2011 7:40pm
aussie1971 wrote:
with James having a rough month with crashes I find it difficult to believe he will be 100% for Toronto? The guy is tough but that...
with James having a rough month with crashes I find it difficult to believe he will be 100% for Toronto? The guy is tough but that would take a toll on anyone.

I would have to agree, no one heals that fast. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out and dominated, but 100% is a stretch.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
3/21/2011 7:53pm
aussie1971 wrote:
with James having a rough month with crashes I find it difficult to believe he will be 100% for Toronto? The guy is tough but that...

You must be old, like me. Unsure I fall over in a turn and shit hurts for week. But I do remember back when I was in my early 20's, I had some pretty narlie get-offs and would laugh about it.
aussie1971
3/21/2011 8:03pm
aussie1971 wrote:

RonSkj wrote:
You must be old, like me. :unsure: I fall over in a turn and shit hurts for week. But I do remember back when I was...
You must be old, like me. Unsure I fall over in a turn and shit hurts for week. But I do remember back when I was in my early 20's, I had some pretty narlie get-offs and would laugh about it.
Yeh I am old...

The Shop

TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
3/21/2011 8:04pm
aussie1971 wrote:

RonSkj wrote:
You must be old, like me. :unsure: I fall over in a turn and shit hurts for week. But I do remember back when I was...
If that happened to some of us we would still be laying there.
Hank_Thrill
3/21/2011 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2011 8:19pm
If Stewart finished Daytona and admitted to being sore and not riding all week long, then I would safely assume he is probably even more sore now, considering he left on a backboard. I think that's one of the reasons he was hurt so badly at Jacksonville, because of the previous injury he sustained in Daytona...
500guy
3/21/2011 8:19pm
Seriously at this point in the season I doubt more then 2 of the top 20 are complete 100% healthy.

The PR was no big deal , it said he was sore and banged up but plans to race Saturday, What exactly is the problem with that ?
aussie1971
3/21/2011 8:25pm
500guy wrote:
Seriously at this point in the season I doubt more then 2 of the top 20 are complete 100% healthy. The PR was no big deal...
Seriously at this point in the season I doubt more then 2 of the top 20 are complete 100% healthy.

The PR was no big deal , it said he was sore and banged up but plans to race Saturday, What exactly is the problem with that ?
Nothing at all pal. My thing is, his team PR told us nothing. I wish they would simply come clean with his status. James is an awesome rider but... Is reckless and impatient and THAT has and will always be his downfall.
500guy
3/21/2011 8:28pm
500guy wrote:
Seriously at this point in the season I doubt more then 2 of the top 20 are complete 100% healthy. The PR was no big deal...

aussie1971 wrote:
Nothing at all pal. My thing is, his team PR told us nothing. I wish they would simply come clean with his status. James is an...
Nothing at all pal. My thing is, his team PR told us nothing. I wish they would simply come clean with his status. James is an awesome rider but... Is reckless and impatient and THAT has and will always be his downfall.
At that level telling the other Teams and riders where his weakness might be just opens the door to Pandora's box.

What good can come from it and exactly why do we need to know it not like there is legalized gambling on it.
3/21/2011 9:41pm
He may have a hemorrhoid, I crashed so hard one time I got one. I didn't tell anyone. Aussie was just making a statement and he was probably correct and he gets told he is fucked? There's swine in this thread and it isn't Aussie. FYI: I bet on Supercross and lost my ass the past couple races...I'll bet on JS again if he races. Rhoids will slow him down though.
kongols
3/21/2011 10:16pm
He may have a hemorrhoid, I crashed so hard one time I got one. I didn't tell anyone. Aussie was just making a statement and he...
He may have a hemorrhoid, I crashed so hard one time I got one. I didn't tell anyone. Aussie was just making a statement and he was probably correct and he gets told he is fucked? There's swine in this thread and it isn't Aussie. FYI: I bet on Supercross and lost my ass the past couple races...I'll bet on JS again if he races. Rhoids will slow him down though.
Super genius.
ocscottie
3/21/2011 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2011 10:21pm
500guy wrote:

The SX season is pretty freakin brutal, as each week goes by, even just for us fans, it seems like each race comes up faster and faster and the weeks get shorter and shorter.

Dont they only have one weekend off during the full 17 race series?
jemcee
3/21/2011 10:26pm
He may have a hemorrhoid, I crashed so hard one time I got one. I didn't tell anyone. Aussie was just making a statement and he...
I once got a hernia from an overjump true story

I'm not saying he isn't hurt cause that would've but I reckon he'd say he was hurt and didn't ride all week even if he wasn't and did

just my opinion and it's probably wrong but I just get that vibe from him (I can almost feel the hate comin from some of you before i even hit submit)

you know it's all about the vibe (aussie movie reference)

I used to get the same vibe from Reed
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/22/2011 12:35am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2011 12:38am
500guy wrote:

aussie1971 wrote:
Nothing at all pal. My thing is, his team PR told us nothing. I wish they would simply come clean with his status. James is an...
What would you like to hear? Something like this?

"After a crash where he was pinballed from one side of the track to the other, and then put through the spin cycle, San Manuel Red Bull Yamaha's James Stewart has a wicked hangnail, a moderately sore big left toe, and a really sore back. That's in addition to the sore knees and big hematoma on his thigh that was leftover from Daytona."

"Doctors also examined his ego and found it bruised, and bandaged his wounded pride. Luckily, they found his sense of humor to be just slightly strained, but otherwise intact."

Like always, I quit asking guys what percentage of healthy they are. All of them have tweaks from crashes in practice and training, as well as old injuries that they work around.

People were talking about how pissed Villopoto was. Did you think for a second that maybe he had some flashbacks of how last season ended for him?
3/22/2011 1:57am
I got a nasty paper-cut at work today but I'll be back in the office tomorrow.
peelout
3/22/2011 8:28am
Antipodean wrote:
I got a nasty paper-cut at work today but I'll be back in the office tomorrow.
you sound like me..

i accidentally stapled my sack to a new ream of paper while loading the printer
jndmx
3/22/2011 8:33am
peelout wrote:
you sound like me..

What the fuck is going on in your office?
Torco1
3/22/2011 8:34am
500guy wrote:

ocscottie wrote:
The SX season is pretty freakin brutal, as each week goes by, even just for us fans, it seems like each race comes up faster and...
The SX season is pretty freakin brutal, as each week goes by, even just for us fans, it seems like each race comes up faster and faster and the weeks get shorter and shorter.

Dont they only have one weekend off during the full 17 race series?
I think it's because there is actually excitement and unpredictability going on for once, so it's making it go by really fast. Almost to fast. But, at least that means the "Summer Series" will be here soon.
Torco1
3/22/2011 8:36am
peelout wrote:
you sound like me..

jndmx wrote:
What the fuck is going on in your office?
The question should be......."are they hiring"?
KAWboy14
3/22/2011 6:07pm
500guy wrote:

aussie1971 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
What would you like to hear? Something like this? "After a crash where he was pinballed from one side of the track to the other, and...
What would you like to hear? Something like this?

"After a crash where he was pinballed from one side of the track to the other, and then put through the spin cycle, San Manuel Red Bull Yamaha's James Stewart has a wicked hangnail, a moderately sore big left toe, and a really sore back. That's in addition to the sore knees and big hematoma on his thigh that was leftover from Daytona."

"Doctors also examined his ego and found it bruised, and bandaged his wounded pride. Luckily, they found his sense of humor to be just slightly strained, but otherwise intact."

Like always, I quit asking guys what percentage of healthy they are. All of them have tweaks from crashes in practice and training, as well as old injuries that they work around.

People were talking about how pissed Villopoto was. Did you think for a second that maybe he had some flashbacks of how last season ended for him?
man that sounds more like it!
smeg
3/22/2011 6:22pm
He got hit in the back by a kx450f....and probably will have trouble sitting standing and laying down this week. But come saturday night he will...
He got hit in the back by a kx450f....and probably will have trouble sitting standing and laying down this week.

But come saturday night he will go fast.
and therein lies the problem...............................
`ol Ger
3/22/2011 6:31pm
[quote=Gibby]People were talking about how pissed Villopoto was. Did you think for a second that maybe he had some flashbacks of how last season ended for him?[/quote]

AB
SO
LUTE
LY

g
captmoto
3/22/2011 7:00pm
Pros in other sport play "hurt", bumps, bruised, aches, stiffness, swelling and so on. Thye don't play "injured", tears, breaks and so on. Love him or hate him Stewart is sucking it up for Toronto.

Post a reply to: Stewart's health

The Latest