Stewarts Outdoors

Feldspar
5/16/2016 5:31pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
JS7 can still win races, plain and simple. He's had a bad year, it happens and he'll bounce back. Malcolm is probably smart taking the summer...
JS7 can still win races, plain and simple. He's had a bad year, it happens and he'll bounce back. Malcolm is probably smart taking the summer off. He's too big for that 250 outdoors and would be at a disadvantage. Setting himself up for the 450 is probably a smart career move.

Here's to hoping JS7 can stay healthy. Anyone wishing the opposite is a tool.
h&m_cycle wrote:
You posted this same thing twice on this page, same exact thing...
Yeah and your wrong in both posts. You are crazy to think JS7 will ever win another race. If he wasn't motivated before this year he will never be. He has lost the drive.
51xc
5/16/2016 9:42pm
he looks in better shape to be fair. not saying he will win again but the series will be better with him than without him. fan or not. period.
h&m_cycle
5/16/2016 10:18pm
51xc wrote:
he looks in better shape to be fair. not saying he will win again but the series will be better with him than without him. fan...
he looks in better shape to be fair. not saying he will win again but the series will be better with him than without him. fan or not. period.
New Trainer? I kid, yes it's better he's there...

ledger
5/16/2016 11:57pm
51xc wrote:
he looks in better shape to be fair. not saying he will win again but the series will be better with him than without him. fan...
h&m_cycle wrote:
New Trainer? I kid, yes it's better he's there... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/05/16/135443/s1200_richard_simmons_large.jpg[/img]
New Trainer? I kid, yes it's better he's there...

X3.

The Shop

chuckdavies
5/17/2016 2:58am
Ranch Life wrote:
Lol. Guy just won a sx title less than a week ago and he is already on his last chance? Some of you guys are too...
Lol. Guy just won a sx title less than a week ago and he is already on his last chance? Some of you guys are too much.
early wrote:
Where is Will Hahn riding next year? Or Jake Weimer? 250SX championships are not a guarantee of anything. If James retires does Mookie continue his upward...
Where is Will Hahn riding next year? Or Jake Weimer? 250SX championships are not a guarantee of anything. If James retires does Mookie continue his upward career trajectory? How many guys not named Ken are competitive on teams that are not a factory team? Assuming Suzuki and JGR rides are off the table for him will he be replacing Seely/Canard, Hahn, Pourcel, Marvin/Wilson next year? If he isnt signed to a factory team next year will it happen for 2018 or 2019 when he is older and judged off his 450 results. Will his standing improve? No doubt he could have many years of being an also ran in the 450 class but if he wants to be a contender things need to happen in the next 2 years. If he gets on his brothers program i dont see that happening. And for the record I've never won a 250sx championship so I dont know anything anyway.
How can you compare against Hahn and Weimer?! Their 250sx championships practically got them both factory rides (i don't think the Geico 450 in 2014 was the same factory bike deal as it is now for Bogle though)...but your comparison means nothing!
walleyeguy
5/17/2016 7:54am
He definitely looks a lot "fitter". Hope he does his fans proud and is there every weekend.
mx836
5/17/2016 9:38am
Feldspar wrote:
Yeah and your wrong in both posts. You are crazy to think JS7 will ever win another race. If he wasn't motivated before this year he...
Yeah and your wrong in both posts. You are crazy to think JS7 will ever win another race. If he wasn't motivated before this year he will never be. He has lost the drive.
I think you might want to double guess on who the crazy one is. Doubting one of the winningest riders of all time. Laughing
mx836
5/17/2016 9:39am
mauidex wrote:
doesn't matter if he's there or not...........hell be off pace after 5 or 6 laps..............if he is lucky enough to pull a holeshot will be doing...
doesn't matter if he's there or not...........hell be off pace after 5 or 6 laps..............if he is lucky enough to pull a holeshot will be doing his best Alessi impersonation............Id be shocked if he stays on 2 wheels and finishes top 10...........not hating....reality SadSad
Not even hating a little bit? Whistling
JSmith
5/17/2016 9:58am
Stewart is racing outdoors? I thought he was sitting out for the outdoors.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/17/2016 10:05am
How can you compare against Hahn and Weimer?! Their 250sx championships practically got them both factory rides (i don't think the Geico 450 in 2014 was...
How can you compare against Hahn and Weimer?! Their 250sx championships practically got them both factory rides (i don't think the Geico 450 in 2014 was the same factory bike deal as it is now for Bogle though)...but your comparison means nothing!
If he gets a ride as the second guy on a factory team, I only see it being Husky, Kawie (long shot) or on a Honda if they have a 3 man factory team or a Geico 450. The Geico 450 seems like maybe the best bet, but then why not ride for that team this summer? Maybe an RCH or BTO ride?

The point is where does Malcolm fit in and how well will he do? He didnt win a bunch of races from the back like Webb. He had alot of heart in Toronto but most of his good races this year were starting in the fron and staying there. Does he really need this much time to learn how to ride a 450 on a supercross track? Will he be searching for a ride in a year or 2 just like past 250sx champs if he doesnt perform very well next year?
etccb
5/17/2016 10:07am
Malcolm was even there riding, odd. Come on man and step up to the gate this sat.
Tpog496
5/17/2016 10:11am
early wrote:
If he gets a ride as the second guy on a factory team, I only see it being Husky, Kawie (long shot) or on a Honda...
If he gets a ride as the second guy on a factory team, I only see it being Husky, Kawie (long shot) or on a Honda if they have a 3 man factory team or a Geico 450. The Geico 450 seems like maybe the best bet, but then why not ride for that team this summer? Maybe an RCH or BTO ride?

The point is where does Malcolm fit in and how well will he do? He didnt win a bunch of races from the back like Webb. He had alot of heart in Toronto but most of his good races this year were starting in the fron and staying there. Does he really need this much time to learn how to ride a 450 on a supercross track? Will he be searching for a ride in a year or 2 just like past 250sx champs if he doesnt perform very well next year?
"Most of his good races this year were starting at the front and staying there"
You say that like its a bad thing. Isn't that the goal?
mb60
5/17/2016 10:35am
I'm sure Mookie is shaking down the 450 to stay fit. I'm sure James is staying in California for the first 3 rounds as well.

Good for James and hope he does well and stays healthy this summer.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/17/2016 10:39am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 10:43am
Ill take Dungey for my money, you can have Malcolm and his brother.

Dungey doesnt have to prove himself in the 450 class like they do.
5/17/2016 11:08am
early wrote:
Ill take Dungey for my money, you can have Malcolm and his brother.

Dungey doesnt have to prove himself in the 450 class like they do.
You just said James has to prove himself in the 450 class.

That's like saying you have to prove yourself that you can type ignorant posts.

They are both well proven, sir.
h&m_cycle
5/17/2016 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2016 12:11pm
You know damn well those stats mean nothing on Saturday... No one knows if he'll even finish a moto in 2016

James won 4 years ago at Hangtown , RV must of been hurt, James went 1-1...
Main riders he had to beat were, Dungey, Alessi, & Milsaps that day...

I saw Stewie win easily, (in both motos) over Dungey & Roczen 2 years ago at Highpoint...

We won't know if he could beat Kurt Sourbeer right now till this Saturday then the racing starts and the BS stops...

http://vault.racerxonline.com/rider/kurt-sourbeer/points
mjr119
5/17/2016 12:38pm
Sorry I suck at embedding, but haters please click the above^

Dezerted
5/17/2016 12:43pm
You know James looks fast in videos always but I will say I like how he does look trimmer and his quiet approach towards this series (off all social media) there's no videos posted by him with the fluff. It definitely seems more focused.

*with James this can all change in a second
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/17/2016 12:58pm
James is one of the all-time greats, anyone denying that is a fool.

The topic of the conversation is will James recover from the hole he has dug and get back to being a contender. And will Mookie continue to improve as a rider going forward in the 450 class after his 3 race wins and 250 East SX championships.

Yes these things need proven regardless of past greatness.

I want them both to be contenders, its just my opinion that not racing this summer, or a half-hearted training regimine is not the correct path.
Flatliner
5/17/2016 1:05pm
I know what your trying to say, but those results honestly don't hold much weight in trying to predict his results Saturday.

It's past greatness absolutely.

Post a reply to: Stewarts Outdoors

The Latest