Stewarts Outdoors

cali11
5/9/2016 7:48am
I don't see Geico letting him get away. Maybe he rides a 450 for them, but he has said all along he was racing MX this year. I think you will see JS7 on his Suzuki at Hangtown. Also dude looked like he lost that 20lbs.
agn5009
5/9/2016 7:49am
Rdubs19 wrote:
I'm lost here folks I thought Malcomb's FC deal was supercross only
jeffro503 wrote:
NO....Malcolm is contracted to ride for Geico Honda this year at the nationals. At first it was going to be on the 250's......now , not sure...
NO....Malcolm is contracted to ride for Geico Honda this year at the nationals. At first it was going to be on the 250's......now , not sure. Maybe Geico worked a deal with both brothers.

I don't know weather to feel bad for Suzuki right now , or happy. I wonder how they feel?

I guess we'll find out here real soon.
They are very, very happy. They want out of this just as much as Stewart. I know it's not all about results, but damn what a disaster this has been for Suzuki. They've stuck behind Stewart, paid him excellent money and have barely even had Stewart out on the track representing them let alone get any good results.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Stewart would have issues with Suzuki. They've stuck behind him through injuries and shitty results. He should be thankful, I think.
davistld01
5/9/2016 7:54am
OR Racer46 wrote:
I don't see it . The geico 450 is a factory Honda with geico graffix I do not see Honda whipping up a couple more factory...
I don't see it . The geico 450 is a factory Honda with geico graffix I do not see Honda whipping up a couple more factory bikes in the next 2 weeks . Not sure but I think Geico also sold there 450 rig and that is why Tomac and now bogle pit out of the factory honda rig .
kiwifan wrote:
Honda supplying them factory bikes doesnt mean they will all be under the Honda big rig...Two Two wasnt when it had factory Hondas

MJC wrote:
Windham's Geico bike wasn't a factory bike though was it? Tomac/Bogle yes. Honda might not have to do shit
I still think there's some difference between a real-deal Team Honda factory 450 & a Geico bike, even the ones that Tomac & Bogle have ridden. Maybe not big stuff...but small stuff that may be only available to the team.

And, didn't Geico & TwoTwo have to lease the factory machinery from Honda as well as purchase parts for the bikes for the season? That would tell me that it's at least possible for Malcolm and maybe James to lease factory bikes as well with Seven Gear and maybe Geico as sponsors. I doubt that money would be a major issue.

The Shop

mx836
5/9/2016 9:55am
There is some ridiculous speculation in this thread. Both to Geico, because James was wearing a shirt? Bunch of teenage girls in here or what? Gossip girls haha.
davistld01
5/9/2016 9:58am
mx836 wrote:
There is some ridiculous speculation in this thread. Both to Geico, because James was wearing a shirt? Bunch of teenage girls in here or what? Gossip...
There is some ridiculous speculation in this thread. Both to Geico, because James was wearing a shirt? Bunch of teenage girls in here or what? Gossip girls haha.
Looks like you wanted to be a part of the group too! Welcome!
mx836
5/9/2016 10:09am
davistld01 wrote:
Looks like you wanted to be a part of the group too! Welcome!
Thanks for the add, pal. Wink
Wandell
5/9/2016 11:33am
downard254 wrote:
Well, Uptite said you wouldn't see James at Hangtown on a Suzuki, or was it that we would never see James on a Yosh Suzuki again...
Well, Uptite said you wouldn't see James at Hangtown on a Suzuki, or was it that we would never see James on a Yosh Suzuki again. Anyway, at least we don't have too long to wait. Now, where'd I leave my popcorn.
Uptite said we wouldn't see JS7 on the Suzuki again. Uptite also told us that Webb had an injured wrist and some people didn't believe him. Well, he was obviously right about that. Just saying...
5/9/2016 11:43am
downard254 wrote:
Well, Uptite said you wouldn't see James at Hangtown on a Suzuki, or was it that we would never see James on a Yosh Suzuki again...
Well, Uptite said you wouldn't see James at Hangtown on a Suzuki, or was it that we would never see James on a Yosh Suzuki again. Anyway, at least we don't have too long to wait. Now, where'd I leave my popcorn.
Wandell wrote:
Uptite said we wouldn't see JS7 on the Suzuki again. Uptite also told us that Webb had an injured wrist and some people didn't believe him...
Uptite said we wouldn't see JS7 on the Suzuki again. Uptite also told us that Webb had an injured wrist and some people didn't believe him. Well, he was obviously right about that. Just saying...
...so what you're saying is...
...people shouldn't get uptite about what
uptite says...
brimx153
5/9/2016 11:53am
If JS7 leave s Suzuki i think it will be the biggest ASSHOLE moves of all time , Just go F the team who stuck by you ,for 2 years . When i heard of his suspension i thought for sure Suzuki would fire him . I think nearly ever other team would have . If he leaves i ll loose all respect for him , and any one who continues to be a fan . When someone is there for you in the bad time s ,you dont F them over
brimx153
5/9/2016 11:56am
Rdubs19 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
NO....Malcolm is contracted to ride for Geico Honda this year at the nationals. At first it was going to be on the 250's......now , not sure...
NO....Malcolm is contracted to ride for Geico Honda this year at the nationals. At first it was going to be on the 250's......now , not sure. Maybe Geico worked a deal with both brothers.

I don't know weather to feel bad for Suzuki right now , or happy. I wonder how they feel?

agn5009 wrote:
They are very, very happy. They want out of this just as much as Stewart. I know it's not all about results, but damn what a...
They are very, very happy. They want out of this just as much as Stewart. I know it's not all about results, but damn what a disaster this has been for Suzuki. They've stuck behind Stewart, paid him excellent money and have barely even had Stewart out on the track representing them let alone get any good results.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Stewart would have issues with Suzuki. They've stuck behind him through injuries and shitty results. He should be thankful, I think.
this . Every other team would have fired him . I am sure they wish the would of to
5/9/2016 12:16pm
James wears a black shirt while on the podium for his brother's championship pictures and Malcolm isn't sure what he's doing for outdoors so therefore they are both riding Hondas. I dont think so.
downard254
5/9/2016 12:16pm
downard254 wrote:
Wandell wrote:
Uptite said we wouldn't see JS7 on the Suzuki again. Uptite also told us that Webb had an injured wrist and some people didn't believe him...
...so what you're saying is...
...people shouldn't get uptite about what
uptite says...
Damn it, this made me laugh.

On a side note, if James and Suzuki, uh, er, I mean SUSZUKI, do split up, and he shows up on a Honda, do you think it will be the same result as when he left JGR for Suzuki. That being, there won't be much difference in the results. Well initially his results where damn good, until the 5th moto.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
kkawboy14
5/9/2016 1:29pm
Would everybody be happy if James gave them 1 free year after his contract was up to make up for all the vacation and sick days used?
DonM
5/9/2016 4:38pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Would everybody be happy if James gave them 1 free year after his contract was up to make up for all the vacation and sick days...
Would everybody be happy if James gave them 1 free year after his contract was up to make up for all the vacation and sick days used?
didn't he give them a free year at the beginning....or at least 4 moto's
5/9/2016 5:24pm
He still got more advertising exposure while being suspended, hurt, etc than others have in full contracts.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
5/9/2016 5:31pm
brimx153 wrote:
If JS7 leave s Suzuki i think it will be the biggest ASSHOLE moves of all time , Just go F the team who stuck by...
If JS7 leave s Suzuki i think it will be the biggest ASSHOLE moves of all time , Just go F the team who stuck by you ,for 2 years . When i heard of his suspension i thought for sure Suzuki would fire him . I think nearly ever other team would have . If he leaves i ll loose all respect for him , and any one who continues to be a fan . When someone is there for you in the bad time s ,you dont F them over
What makes you think James has a choice?
h&m_cycle
5/9/2016 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 5:37pm
bvm111 wrote:
James was under contract with JGR when he went to Suzuki if I'm not mistaken... In this world there is no such thing as an iron...
James was under contract with JGR when he went to Suzuki if I'm not mistaken... In this world there is no such thing as an iron clad contract, there are ways out for both rider and team.

I'm not saying I have insider info, or I have crystal ball and I'm sure I am wrong in this case. However, in Malcoms post race video on the main page he stated he has 3 weeks to decide what he is doing for outdoors which to me indicates he may not have a contract set with Geico and he may have options.
Wait a minute... I been saying since last year that neither one are interested in the outdoor nationals...

I been told so me times, even from the mods, I don't know what I'm talking about... I was told that both have

contracts for the outdoors this year... Now this back peddling? I saw this shit happen last year... Bogle got hurt,

Honda needed a rider, Malcolm couldn't do it for some reason and Christian Craig got the call...

That's why you got to respect Hansen, he just says it, he's not interested, no excuses...
cali11
5/9/2016 5:36pm
Rdubs19 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
They are very, very happy. They want out of this just as much as Stewart. I know it's not all about results, but damn what a...

So you know for a fact that he was being paid when he was off? You know for a fact that they would be happy to lose Janes? How do you know all this?
jeffro503
5/9/2016 5:37pm
He still got more advertising exposure while being suspended, hurt, etc than others have in full contracts.
Drama queens always get more attention. I kind of agree a little on it being a shitty deal for Suzuki. But it sounds like they are more then happy to part ways. Hopefully they part on better terms then when James left JGR. That was shitty deal.
jeffro503
5/9/2016 5:39pm
jeffro503 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

cali11 wrote:
So you know for a fact that he was being paid when he was off? You know for a fact that they would be happy to...
So you know for a fact that he was being paid when he was off? You know for a fact that they would be happy to lose Janes? How do you know all this?
Most all factory riders collect a paycheck when they are injured. It's only a certain percent.....but yes , James was collecting a paycheck through all his injuries and his suspension.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/9/2016 5:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Most all factory riders collect a paycheck when they are injured. It's only a certain percent.....but yes , James was collecting a paycheck through all his...
Most all factory riders collect a paycheck when they are injured. It's only a certain percent.....but yes , James was collecting a paycheck through all his injuries and his suspension.
If I remember right, the team switched his contract (the terms and payment) to a PR contract when he was suspended.
gharmon
5/9/2016 5:41pm
bvm111 wrote:
James was under contract with JGR when he went to Suzuki if I'm not mistaken... In this world there is no such thing as an iron...
James was under contract with JGR when he went to Suzuki if I'm not mistaken... In this world there is no such thing as an iron clad contract, there are ways out for both rider and team.

I'm not saying I have insider info, or I have crystal ball and I'm sure I am wrong in this case. However, in Malcoms post race video on the main page he stated he has 3 weeks to decide what he is doing for outdoors which to me indicates he may not have a contract set with Geico and he may have options.
h&m_cycle wrote:
Wait a minute... I been saying since last year that neither one are interested in the outdoor nationals... I been told so me times, even from...
Wait a minute... I been saying since last year that neither one are interested in the outdoor nationals...

I been told so me times, even from the mods, I don't know what I'm talking about... I was told that both have

contracts for the outdoors this year... Now this back peddling? I saw this shit happen last year... Bogle got hurt,

Honda needed a rider, Malcolm couldn't do it for some reason and Christian Craig got the call...

That's why you got to respect Hansen, he just says it, he's not interested, no excuses...
Did Malcolm say last year he wasn't doing outdoors do to kidney damage sustained the previous year from riding outdoors? I remember something like that being thrown out there.
h&m_cycle
5/9/2016 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2016 5:49pm
gharmon wrote:
Did Malcolm say last year he wasn't doing outdoors do to kidney damage sustained the previous year from riding outdoors? I remember something like that being...
Did Malcolm say last year he wasn't doing outdoors do to kidney damage sustained the previous year from riding outdoors? I remember something like that being thrown out there.
Yes, and health is more important then anything else... no since quoting me... I have to go to work...

5/9/2016 5:49pm
The problem is this: Malcolm has the edge in negations right now. He's red hot with this title. The last memory anyone will remember him by is supercross title. A bunch of 5ths and 10ths outdoors will not help him land the big $$ factory deal he is wanting for next year.

Also, hate me if you want, but Malcolm still has a lil chub on him. I'm not sure he is physically ready to do a couple 30's+2 in 90 degree heat this summer. 15 laps in Supercross pales in comparison to racing a Dungey or JMart for 35 min outdoors...
jeffro503
5/9/2016 5:56pm
MANNERS226 wrote:
The problem is this: Malcolm has the edge in negations right now. He's red hot with this title. The last memory anyone will remember him by...
The problem is this: Malcolm has the edge in negations right now. He's red hot with this title. The last memory anyone will remember him by is supercross title. A bunch of 5ths and 10ths outdoors will not help him land the big $$ factory deal he is wanting for next year.

Also, hate me if you want, but Malcolm still has a lil chub on him. I'm not sure he is physically ready to do a couple 30's+2 in 90 degree heat this summer. 15 laps in Supercross pales in comparison to racing a Dungey or JMart for 35 min outdoors...
Actually...if Malcolm gets on a 450 , I think he'll shine a lot brighter on one of those then he would a 250. I think he's also taken his fitness pretty serious this year and seems to want to prove a point. I freakin' dig Malcolm a lot. Actually always liked him way more then James. I don't have anything against James , I just like Malcolm's personality a lot better. That....and I think he's been working his ass off!
jeffro503
5/9/2016 5:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Most all factory riders collect a paycheck when they are injured. It's only a certain percent.....but yes , James was collecting a paycheck through all his...
ML512 wrote:
If I remember right, the team switched his contract (the terms and payment) to a PR contract when he was suspended.
I knew it was something like that , as I've heard that before. My answer was mainly just to state that " yes " he was actually still collecting a paycheck.
cali11
5/9/2016 6:07pm
I'm sure he was collecting a check. I'm sure he was not pulling in the big $$$ if he was not racing!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
5/9/2016 6:10pm
The legends will always be hugely popular, no matter what they're doing. That's why they'll always make money in the sport if they want to, especially Stewart who has so many fans and naysayers. Smile
jeffro503
5/9/2016 6:24pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
The legends will always be hugely popular, no matter what they're doing. That's why they'll always make money in the sport if they want to, especially...
The legends will always be hugely popular, no matter what they're doing. That's why they'll always make money in the sport if they want to, especially Stewart who has so many fans and naysayers. Smile
Well it sure aint from winning anything haha! LaughingLaughing

Post a reply to: Stewarts Outdoors

The Latest