Stewarts Outdoors

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2016 6:45 PM

Anyone else thinking something might be brewing between Malcolm and James for outdoors THIS YEAR. I know it's only 3-weeks out but is it possible for those two to put something together by then? With James not wearing anything Suzuki last night and Malcolm being a bit "hush hush" in his interview with Pulp/Vital afterwards, I can't help but think something might at least be being thought of.....

|

5/8/2016 6:49 PM

Malcolm is under contract with factory connection.

|

5/8/2016 6:49 PM

i found malcolms interview on pulp odd as i thought he was signed with geico till the end of the year, no?

|

5/8/2016 6:52 PM

johnnypotato123 wrote:

i found malcolms interview on pulp odd as i thought he was signed with geico till the end of the year, no?

My thoughts exactly....not sure why he hesitated in the interview and said he had 3-weeks to make an announcement...seemed strange.

|

5/8/2016 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2016 7:16 PM

BROs.... JS7 was in a Geico t-shirt last night. Stamp this shit.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

5/8/2016 7:18 PM

If anyone thinks James is going to race the outdoors they are as crazy as a shithouse rat.

|

5/8/2016 7:21 PM

Dude will be on his Suzuki at Hangtown

|

5/8/2016 7:33 PM

cali11 wrote:

Dude will be on his Suzuki at Hangtown

Lets hope for a full 2x30 +4
We don't need the stars of the sport to be injured constantly

|

5/8/2016 7:46 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

BROs.... JS7 was in a Geico t-shirt last night. Stamp this shit.

I've seen this posted a couple times now-any proof?

|

5/8/2016 7:58 PM

Sometimes I wonder where people get common sense from. James had a championship Geico shirt on after the race with Malcolm on the front. He signed autographs earlier in the day with his Suzuki garb on and then it started raining. I would bet James is in for Suzuki for the outdoors but next year maybe Geico with his brother.

|

5/8/2016 8:45 PM

Both on a Seven Gear branded Honda team.... Just sayin whistling

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/8/2016 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2016 8:52 PM

bvm111 wrote:

When? In Motocross?... This thread is called "Stewart's Outdoors"

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

5/8/2016 8:51 PM

bvm111 wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:

Seems like Malcolm was hinting that it could be for the Nationals in the post race interview.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/8/2016 8:52 PM

bvm111 wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:

I wouldnt rule it out, maybe they both struck a deal with Geico to get their bikes, given MS already has a contract with Geico then it COULD be a possibility.....

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

5/8/2016 8:58 PM

bvm111 wrote:

h&m_cycle wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

I wouldnt rule it out, maybe they both struck a deal with Geico to get their bikes, given MS already has a contract with Geico ...more

It would t surprise me if Yosh Suzuki would let James out of that big $$$ contract...and we're happy to do it.

|

5/8/2016 8:59 PM

I don't see it . The geico 450 is a factory Honda with geico graffix I do not see Honda whipping up a couple more factory bikes in the next 2 weeks . Not sure but I think Geico also sold there 450 rig and that is why Tomac and now bogle pit out of the factory honda rig .

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

5/8/2016 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2016 9:35 PM

mb60 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder where people get common sense from. James had a championship Geico shirt on after the race with Malcolm on ...more

Next year? Since so far he has barely had a "this year"., I can't imagine any team is thinking about James that far out. I mean, at this point, its unknown what he is going to on a weekly basis.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

5/8/2016 9:35 PM

h&m_cycle wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

I wouldnt rule it out, maybe they both struck a deal with Geico to get their bikes, given MS already has a contract with Geico ...more

davistld01 wrote:

It would t surprise me if Yosh Suzuki would let James out of that big $$$ contract...and we're happy to do it.

James was under contract with JGR when he went to Suzuki if I'm not mistaken... In this world there is no such thing as an iron clad contract, there are ways out for both rider and team.

I'm not saying I have insider info, or I have crystal ball and I'm sure I am wrong in this case. However, in Malcoms post race video on the main page he stated he has 3 weeks to decide what he is doing for outdoors which to me indicates he may not have a contract set with Geico and he may have options.

|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/8/2016 9:42 PM

i would guess that at this point yoshimura suzuki and james would be glad to part ways, they're probably paying him way too much to just sign autographs

|

5/8/2016 9:48 PM

I have no doubt that Suzuki would not miss JS. But who do they pick up ? Wiemer ?

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

5/8/2016 10:30 PM

johnnypotato123 wrote:

i would guess that at this point yoshimura suzuki and james would be glad to part ways, they're probably paying him way too ...more

This, both parties at this stage will be happy to break the contract.

|

5/8/2016 11:43 PM

OR Racer46 wrote:

I don't see it . The geico 450 is a factory Honda with geico graffix I do not see Honda whipping up a couple more factory ...more

Honda supplying them factory bikes doesnt mean they will all be under the Honda big rig...Two Two wasnt when it had factory Hondas

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

5/9/2016 3:02 AM

Or maybe kid will ride 450 outdoors and not 250 as were planned by Geico.
I dont see James going to Honda before 17 model is out in couple months anyway if ever.

|

5/9/2016 3:35 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

I don't see it . The geico 450 is a factory Honda with geico graffix I do not see Honda whipping up a couple more factory ...more

kiwifan wrote:

Honda supplying them factory bikes doesnt mean they will all be under the Honda big rig...Two Two wasnt when it had factory ...more

Windham's Geico bike wasn't a factory bike though was it? Tomac/Bogle yes. Honda might not have to do shit

|

5/9/2016 3:44 AM

tek14 wrote:

Or maybe kid will ride 450 outdoors and not 250 as were planned by Geico.
I dont see James going to Honda before 17 model is ...more

This is a good point, with the 2017 coming out it seems like Roczen, Stewart's. And everyone else would hold off on anything to do with Homda.

|

5/9/2016 4:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2016 6:12 AM

Well James will be a nonfactor outdoors, that is just the reality. Malcolm on the otherhand, who knows? He could be a contender for wins and podiums.

Edit: Is Malcolm even riding outdoors this year?

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

5/9/2016 4:48 AM

Well, Uptite said you wouldn't see James at Hangtown on a Suzuki, or was it that we would never see James on a Yosh Suzuki again. Anyway, at least we don't have too long to wait. Now, where'd I leave my popcorn.

|

5/9/2016 6:08 AM

I'm lost here folks I thought Malcomb's FC deal was supercross only

|

5/9/2016 7:37 AM

Malcom saying hes moving up to the big bikes sounds like its nothing to do with Geico, if it is with Gecio I highly doubt Gecio would be impressed with that statement on the podium.

|

5/9/2016 7:40 AM

I would really like to see Mookie on a 450 for the outdoors. I know it's probably not that likely to happen, but I think he could do well on a 450

|