Stewart was fortunate...

`ol Ger
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:52am
that Townley was injured during the 2008 MX season. That boy is the real deal.

og out
|
huck
6/4/2010 6:32am
And that RC retired....
jackson222
6/4/2010 6:35am
One thing is for sure, we have yet to see the best of Ben. But we are also yet to see the best of rv outdoors. Interesting season, and years, ahead!

The Shop

Mejan
6/4/2010 6:50am
jackson222 wrote:
One thing is for sure, we have yet to see the best of Ben. But we are also yet to see the best of rv outdoors...
One thing is for sure, we have yet to see the best of Ben. But we are also yet to see the best of rv outdoors. Interesting season, and years, ahead!
Great riders stay healthy!
stuart70
Fantasy
895th
6/4/2010 6:52am
and that RV was still on a 250.

I'd like to see James out there racing the outdoors, winning or getting beat.

Someone sponsor Todd Potter to ride the outdoors and then get Todd to meet JS at a party. Let Todd tell JS he's chicken and he will beat him in the outdoors... well worked for the Xgames right? Also someone have a camera and post it on youtube, seems JS is not comfortable in being told he will lose in front of a camera.
burnside
6/4/2010 6:58am
I'm sure James would agree. Even he said he wouldn't expect to dominate (24 wins) when he gets back Outdoors.
P
6/4/2010 5:15pm
I hate to tell you guys this, but you have yet to see the best of James on a 450 outdoors. He had A LOT in the tank in 2008. I saw it for myself.

Maybe when he comes back he can go all out since he won't have to worry about falling and losing the title or not getting points. I'd like to see him do that for a change.

P
Trent179
6/4/2010 5:41pm
I like James but he is going to have to find another gear for RV when they finaly meet up. It's gotta happen sooner or later. Judging by RV's facebook, his recovery is coming along great. One of his last posts stated his leg felt good and he was starting to train pretty hard. I'm betting we see RV and JS on the starting line atleast a couple times this season.
Stephon
6/4/2010 6:46pm
I have no doubt that RV will be back ASAP, but do you think James will be back before January? Or the US Open? I mean he is on a SX-Only team and Brooks definitely doesn't seem like he wants to do any MX anytime soon. I hope James comes out for the rest of the season...I guess time will tell.
P
6/4/2010 7:38pm
Trent179 wrote:
I like James but he is going to have to find another gear for RV when they finaly meet up. It's gotta happen sooner or later...
I like James but he is going to have to find another gear for RV when they finaly meet up. It's gotta happen sooner or later. Judging by RV's facebook, his recovery is coming along great. One of his last posts stated his leg felt good and he was starting to train pretty hard. I'm betting we see RV and JS on the starting line atleast a couple times this season.
I think that James might have two more gears in him................

P
Rupert X
6/4/2010 7:48pm

If we get Motocross James back, he'll laugh all the way to the finish line,

leaving the field by a minute.

If we get the Bubba's World guy back, he'll be distracted and ineffective.

adamdf
6/4/2010 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2010 7:58pm
i thought this thread was about how lucky James is to make all the money he does without racing half as much as most riders over the last couple years....but i was wrong.
Stephon
6/4/2010 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:19pm
I wonder if James will re-sign with L&M and if they stay SX-only will he then say he wants to race MX but "can't". I would think that the biggest name in the sport could race indoors and out if he chooses too.

His show could be an incredible look inside the machine if he shows what got him there and the work it takes to keep him there...while showing the spoils of his success. In the present form the show, while raising his profile greatly, makes him look boring, annoyed and with limited skills of the track. I believe there is much more to James than the bad scripts show.
DanDunes818
6/4/2010 8:10pm
I can't believe how many people didn't realize back when that BT was the real deal and for some reason are just now starting to realize it. BT won a mx2 title and has beaten what i consider the 2nd best(a close 2nd at that) MX racer Stefan Everts of all time straight up on a 450. Not to mention beating RV in outdoor mx more than RV beat him 07. The guys is the real deal.
Racer92
6/4/2010 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:19pm
P wrote:

P
You hafta actually line up and race to use your gears. Flaunting Bentleys & Lambos on TV is quite boring to watch to some MXers, some of us actually like to watch racers RACE instead.
Pdub
6/4/2010 8:22pm
P wrote:

P
Racer92 wrote:
You hafta actually line up and race to use your gears. Flaunting Bentleys & Lambos on TV is quite boring to watch to some MXers, some...
You hafta actually line up and race to use your gears. Flaunting Bentleys & Lambos on TV is quite boring to watch to some MXers, some of us actually like to watch racers RACE instead.
... and talk about racers not racing. There's that too. Tongue
Racer92
6/4/2010 8:23pm
Pdub wrote:
... and talk about racers not racing. There's that too. Tongue
Exactly ! Wink
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
6/4/2010 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2010 10:21pm
Trent179 wrote:
I like James but he is going to have to find another gear for RV when they finaly meet up. It's gotta happen sooner or later...
P wrote:

P
How many gears did he have left in him when RC routinely beat up on him outdoors from 05 to 07?

*And for the record, I have nothing against James. He's an amazing rider. He just has some fans that seem to go out of their way to say stupid shit.
Lightning78
6/4/2010 10:29pm
stuart70 wrote:
and that RV was still on a 250. I'd like to see James out there racing the outdoors, winning or getting beat. Someone sponsor Todd Potter...

Someone sponsor Todd Potter to ride the outdoors and then get Todd to meet JS at a party. Let Todd tell JS he's chicken and he will beat him in the outdoors... well worked for the Xgames right? Also someone have a camera and post it on youtube, seems JS is not comfortable in being told he will lose in front of a camera.
You do know that episode was shot about a month AFTER the X games right? I do because I was there
MX7MX
6/4/2010 10:32pm
UNTIL someone else besides RC goes 24-0 during the outdoors, those other guys can't hold a candle to either James OR RC! PERIOD, PERIOD AFTER THE PERIOD.
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
6/4/2010 10:38pm
Its is just me or do I just want to see the guy back out there. Forget all the other bullshit(show, celebrity, etc.), I just want to see the skills to control a bike at the limit out on a motocross track.
stuart70
Fantasy
895th
6/4/2010 10:40pm
stuart70 wrote:
and that RV was still on a 250. I'd like to see James out there racing the outdoors, winning or getting beat. Someone sponsor Todd Potter...

You do know that episode was shot about a month AFTER the X games right? I do because I was there
I didn't know that.

My post was purely sarcastic.Silly
FIREfish148
6/5/2010 12:11am
Hopefully bubba shows up tomorrow. Dudes still got a shot. Probably still has a shot if he shows up the round after tomorrow. That would be some kind of record wouldnt it? Sitting out the first two then coming back to win. What kind of damage would that do to the field?
WideOpen
6/5/2010 3:35am
`ol Ger wrote:
that Townley was injured during the 2008 MX season. That boy is the real deal.

og out
Thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!
6/5/2010 3:39am
stuart70 wrote:

the show was just that...... a show.

remember to put your tooth under your pillow tonight for the tooth fairy
P
6/5/2010 4:19am
Trent179 wrote:
P wrote:

P
SPYGUY wrote:
How many gears did he have left in him when RC routinely beat up on him outdoors from 05 to 07?*And for the record, I have...
How many gears did he have left in him when RC routinely beat up on him outdoors from 05 to 07?

*And for the record, I have nothing against James. He's an amazing rider. He just has some fans that seem to go out of their way to say stupid shit.
Probably three or four since he didn't even have a real trainer until '08 I believe, not to mention taht in '05 he was on a 250.

P

Post a reply to: Stewart was fortunate...

The Latest