Malcolm Stewart to race zwarte cross

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2018 9:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 9:50 AM

http://gatedrop.com/stewart-to-race-zwarte-cross/

Malcolm Stewart has been confirmed as an entry to race the final Dutch Masters race of the year, the famous Zwarte Cross.

The event is a music festival and motocross race combined and draws huge crowds in Holland and the charismatic 250 supercross champ Malcolm Stewart will certainly be a big draw for fans – but will he be able to handle the Dutch sand as well as the GP men?!

|

6/27/2018 9:52 AM

"The event is a music festival and motocross race combined and draws huge crowds in Holland and the charismatic 250 supercross champ Malcolm Stewart will certainly be a big draw for fans – but will he be able to handle the Dutch sand as well as the GP men?!"

I estimate that maybe for 1-2 laps he will.

|

6/27/2018 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 10:22 AM

Nice clickbate title. "Stewart" is not synonymous with Malcolm Stewart, who is simply known as "Malcolm."

"Stewart" is James. Respect your elders.

|

6/27/2018 10:25 AM

I knew it was Malcolm.

|

6/27/2018 10:36 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

Nice clickbate title. "Stewart" is not synonymous with Malcolm Stewart, who is simply known as "Malcolm."

"Hey Malcolm...we have this number 7 plate we want you to wear....oh and this redbull helmet...

|

6/27/2018 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 2:43 PM

Herlings vs Mookie on a sand track ? who expected this to happen in 2018 .

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

6/27/2018 4:48 PM

Few people care anymore

|

6/27/2018 4:54 PM

I also knew it was Malcolm

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/27/2018 5:04 PM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

Damn man. It's 2018 fyi

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/27/2018 6:00 PM

Wonder how much coin it took to pry him off the couch.

|

6/27/2018 6:32 PM

He said "mookie". sick

|

Anyone but Ralph!

6/27/2018 7:06 PM

I knew was Malcolm also. James doesn’t race anymore.

|

6/28/2018 12:34 AM

Wells423 wrote:

Actually i dont think much since i dont know who would pay him.
The event sold out in 1 day months ago (200.000 tickets sold). No reason for them to now pay malcolm to come over.
The dutch championship does not pay start money, just win bonusses. And with mxgp top ridrs at the line i dont see a need to pay stewart.

So i guess it has to be the team, but cant see them paying mega numbers for 1 race

|

6/28/2018 12:38 AM

Wells423 wrote:

Well hes been training, probably not as hard as he should but he has been keeping his fitness up.

|

6/28/2018 1:14 AM

Wells423 wrote:

roninho wrote:

Actually i dont think much since i dont know who would pay him.
The event sold out in 1 day months ago (200.000 tickets sold). No reason for them to now pay malcolm to come over.
The dutch championship does not pay start money, just win bonusses. And with mxgp top ridrs at the line i dont see a need to pay stewart.

So i guess it has to be the team, but cant see them paying mega numbers for 1 race

Well believe me, he's been contacted and contracted by the organisation of the Zwarte Cross directly and they'll pay him quite good. Flight, hotel, bike, they'll pay everything for him and he will probably get quite a few bucks too.
I heard what they payed Hansen and his friends a few years ago for just gooning around a bit... Don't worry about Mookie

|

6/28/2018 7:41 AM

He said "mookie". sick

|

Anyone but Ralph!

6/28/2018 11:29 AM

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/12/2018 8:19 AM

Malcolm Stewart 's bike is ready for the Zwarte Cross Photo

|

High Quality videos on www.mxactive.com

7/12/2018 8:32 AM

mxactive wrote:

Malcolm Stewart 's bike is ready for the Zwarte Cross Photo

Gold rims on a RMZ....what a shame....

|

7/12/2018 9:09 AM

Bunch of hippies without jobs thinking they're relevant. Get a job and a haircut ya little shits. The world is lucky I don't have a button to blow this rock. We've gone full tardo.

|

7/12/2018 9:34 AM

Totally unrelated... but can malcom take #7 since he won an sx title?

|

7/12/2018 11:01 AM

kb228 wrote:

Totally unrelated... but can malcom take #7 since he won an sx title?

No. Regional titles aren't eligible for single digit numbers.

450 SX, 450 MX & 250 MX. Win one of those titles and if a single digit number is available you can pick one.

Top 10 in overall points can pick a career number.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/12/2018 11:06 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Herlings vs Mookie on a sand track ? who expected this to happen in 2018 .

Well....in the same race.

|

7/12/2018 11:06 AM

Well it makes sense that Mookie is riding the zwartecross. If you translate it to English you know what i mean. laughing

|

7/12/2018 11:57 AM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Bunch of hippies without jobs thinking they're relevant. Get a job and a haircut ya little shits. The world is lucky I don't have a button to blow this rock. We've gone full tardo.

Which year did you attend? I've been and I don't remember being surrounded by jobless hippies.

'Full tardo' is sitting on a different continent and thinking you understand what it's like to experience an event because you saw a YouTube video.

|

7/12/2018 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2018 12:04 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

laughing laughing laughing WTF are you talking about dude ...makes no sense at all , keep scrolling next time
|

7/12/2018 12:02 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

Zooki wrote:

Which year did you attend? I've been and I don't remember being surrounded by jobless hippies.

'Full tardo' is sitting on a different continent and thinking you understand what it's like to experience an event because you saw a YouTube video.

I've gone every year since it's inception. Don't question me hippie.

|

7/12/2018 12:04 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote: laughing laughing laughing WTF are you talking about dude ...makes no sense at all , keep scrolling next time

This guy gets it. It's called satire. I was pretending to be a old crabby bastard. Relax people, nobody's taking your bong away

|

7/12/2018 12:07 PM

This weekend the final round of the Dutch Masters of Motocross takes place at the famous Zwartecross festival with an attendance of over 200,000 people expected to be there.

The KNMV have managed to secure a few wildcard entries for the final round. It’s recently been announced that Malcolm Stewart will be making the trip over to have a go at riding the sand! Stewart will be racing the MX1 class and be up against the likes of Jeffrey Herlings, Max Anstie, Gautier Paulin and Romain Febvre just to name a few.

Stewart isn’t the only wildcard American coming to the event though as Justin Starling will also be competing. Starling isn’t a complete stranger in Europe as he’s contested Supercross and Arenacross races before but now he’s going to have a go in the sand in the MX2 category.

They won’t be the only American competing at the event though as Thomas Covington will be competing in what could be his last ever Dutch Masters Championship as he’s heading back to America next year.

|

7/12/2018 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2018 12:16 PM

B DUB 333 wrote:

This guy gets it. It's called satire. I was pretending to be a old crabby bastard. Relax people, nobody's taking your bong away

you would love it as a old crabby bastard .. music, food , drinks, chicks ..its all about having fun and a good time
more as 200.00 people having fun is something great these days :-)

|