Stewart talks about PHX

cudby
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:02pm
|
swizcore
1/20/2010 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2010 7:20pm
Damage control from his poorly regarded blog post?
cudby
1/20/2010 7:19pm
Why not? The guy apologizes.
R-acer
1/20/2010 7:21pm
The was an Awesome video...answered ALL the questions, apolgized...WTF more could you ask for. He will be back this weekend, He'll win, and his band waggon with be over loaded like always.

The Shop

EmDub425
1/20/2010 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2010 7:24pm
So his whole take on the KP incident is that he assumes people are dissin him because they think he wants to injure himself. No dude, people are angry because you injure others. So KW gets an apology but not KP? wow. and buy the way Reed did not punch you, he pushed your head off and you were wearing a helmet. I bet that push hurt really bad.
swizcore
1/20/2010 7:22pm
Yeah, I think the most important issue is he did own up to being solely at fault for the incident with Partridge. The main event was just racing and the post event drama was just emotion and a lack of self control that really ended as well as it could have. Good thing Reed wasn't there; good for both of them.
1/20/2010 7:25pm

I personally LOVE the after race emotion James expressed. Forget all these interviews and shun them cry baby fans and reporters...you are the Champion....you are the fastest man on earth....you have the number one plate...the fans come to see YOU race. This kid gets better each year.

neysbo
1/20/2010 7:26pm
He shows again he is a douche. The whole time he is smiling like his shit don't stink and he can do no wrong. Hard to believe a word he says with thay constant smirk.

I hope someone knocks those big ole pearly whites right out of his mouth this year, Or if he keeps riding like he has lately he may do it himself.

Why can't he do an interview and appear sincere.
mx295
1/20/2010 7:26pm
I personally LOVE the after race emotion James expressed. Forget all these interviews and shun them cry baby fans and reporters...you are the Champion....you are the...

I personally LOVE the after race emotion James expressed. Forget all these interviews and shun them cry baby fans and reporters...you are the Champion....you are the fastest man on earth....you have the number one plate...the fans come to see YOU race. This kid gets better each year.

How does his dictate?
suzrider982
1/20/2010 7:28pm
R-acer wrote:
The was an Awesome video...answered ALL the questions, apolgized...WTF more could you ask for. He will be back this weekend, He'll win, and his band waggon...
The was an Awesome video...answered ALL the questions, apolgized...WTF more could you ask for. He will be back this weekend, He'll win, and his band waggon with be over loaded like always.
Yes not a fan of james never was but yes he will win this weekend.
Outsider
I don't think he really owned up to the KP thing at all... he SORTA did, but, it was obvious he was just saying it because he had too.

Whatever, I'm so over this shit... fuck, the guys has raced what, like 3 times in the past year and all this drama.

Reed races 3 different SERIES in the same time period, and people are bagging on him for taking a break... LOL.
EmDub425
neysbo wrote:
He shows again he is a douche. The whole time he is smiling like his shit don't stink and he can do no wrong. Hard to...
He shows again he is a douche. The whole time he is smiling like his shit don't stink and he can do no wrong. Hard to believe a word he says with thay constant smirk.

I hope someone knocks those big ole pearly whites right out of his mouth this year, Or if he keeps riding like he has lately he may do it himself.

Why can't he do an interview and appear sincere.
I would have to agree. I am glad he mentioned the pass on Whindam and kinda made it sound like he thinks Reed didn't really take him out. But he is laughing the whole time, kinda hard to tell if he is sincere.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
1/20/2010 7:29pm
There is no way he will ever make some people happy. IMO

He said the triple was his fault.

He did not blame Reed for the crash.

He said his emotions got the best of him.

He could have apologized to KP but we dont know if he has or not.

If the fans have an issue with him it may be their own issues.
1/20/2010 7:29pm
During the opening ceremonies at Phoenix, we were kind of surprised at how much both Chad and JBS got boo'd.

After all the drama and interviews this week, if they both showed up at A2, I don't see this changing much at all.

Only difference is it will be just JBS that is boo'd this weekend, for obvious reasons.
Uncleof2
1/20/2010 7:30pm
R-acer wrote:
The was an Awesome video...answered ALL the questions, apolgized...WTF more could you ask for. He will be back this weekend, He'll win, and his band waggon...
"and his bandwagon will be over loaded like always." R-acer you planning on gaining some weight?Whistling
R-acer
1/20/2010 7:30pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
There is no way he will ever make some people happy. IMO He said the triple was his fault. He did not blame Reed for the...
There is no way he will ever make some people happy. IMO

He said the triple was his fault.

He did not blame Reed for the crash.

He said his emotions got the best of him.

He could have apologized to KP but we dont know if he has or not.

If the fans have an issue with him it may be their own issues.
bingo
phlewy
1/20/2010 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:12pm
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person in a man's body who can't stop being a boy. Refuses to grow up and accept responsibility.

I never believe or trust a guy who wears his hat backward. He's not a good friend, not a real man, not someone ready to be an adult. Every word they utter is about self.

Re-watch the video and see for yourself.
Cody24
Fantasy
2702nd
1/20/2010 7:32pm
So he did push Reeds bike over. Funny. Weren't there two eyewitnesses that said they never saw him? hmmm.....
Matthes
1/20/2010 7:33pm
phlewy wrote:
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person...
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person in a man's body who can't stop being a boy. Refuses to grow up and accept responsibility.

I never believe or trust a guy who wears his hat backward. He's not a good friend, not a real man, not someone ready to be an adult. Every word they utter is about self.

....and this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Vital is just GOLD sometimes!
suzrider982
1/20/2010 7:35pm
He could have been a lot more serious when he was talking . Lots of smiling and laughing.
jmar
1/20/2010 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:12pm
I am glad that he's not to banged up and I hope his injuries doesn't hamper him this weekend. With that said, I hope he learned something from this little mess and thinks twice before putting others at risk.

As far as the tabloid bullshit about the kawi pit visit, I could care less.

R-acer
1/20/2010 7:39pm
phlewy wrote:
I learned a long time ago. You don't want to know a guy who wear's a ball cap backwards. It's a clear sign of a person...

I see what you'r saying....

Whistling
swizcore
1/20/2010 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2010 7:40pm
R-acer wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
"and his bandwagon will be over loaded like always." R-acer you planning on gaining some weight?Whistling
Your on my wavelength Uncle.

And right on jmar!
BobbyM
1/20/2010 7:45pm
hey..we're all human, cept for some of you dumbshit subhuman dorks. the dude...like all of us (cept you dumbshit subhuman dorks) makes/made a mistake. big fucking deal. he regrets it and will move on...but will you?

most of you fucks have no idea what it is like to compete on a stage like the one these crazy fuggers compete on every sat nite. they do things we all wish we could do on a scooter and yet many of you chumps bitch like a bunch fucking hens at a bridge party for christ sakes. you fuckiing disgust me....
Uncleof2
1/20/2010 7:46pm
R-acer wrote:
[img]http://www.racerxonline.com/assets/stories/17788/4413/story/Villopoto-Dec09-010.JPG[/img]
Hey, thats different. The hats are on forward, the bodies are on backwardsSilly
rc4187
1/20/2010 7:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:12pm
well, he admitted fault to the partridge incident and said that the tangle with reed was a racing incident. seems he figured it out. and i agree with jmar.

good luck coming back james, but i'll say this... i hope those other guys make it hard for you.
Wolfman
1/20/2010 7:48pm
Guy moves around pretty good for having the kind of injuries he is supposed to have. Didnt wince once....

Post a reply to: Stewart talks about PHX

The Latest