Stewart suspended?

FIREfish148
6/21/2014 6:57am
dirthead1 wrote:
Lenny, what's more important to me is how you interpret the upside down 7 and how it has an affect on you.
How can this possibly bother you that much though? The fact that you even thought of making it your avatar shows what kind of reject you are... I mean it's kind of funny but not really. It just makes you look super lame bro.

James pops a few pills>Dirthead is deeply hurt>Dirthead wants revenge cause hes a reject and bored
RudyRayMo
6/21/2014 7:46am
No one ill be watching mx if they do ax bubba, the haters would have no one to hate on anymore lol
6/21/2014 8:00am
What generally is the time frame for the rulings to take in matters like these?
lando356
6/21/2014 8:03am
RandyS wrote:
The nationals are AMA sanctioned, AMA is the FIMs representative for the USA. The way it has worked in other sports a ban would cover AMA...
The nationals are AMA sanctioned, AMA is the FIMs representative for the USA. The way it has worked in other sports a ban would cover AMA races also.
Yep.
Wouldn't you think James would mention he taking a prescribed medicine from a doctor when he was asked to give samples? Do they ask when taking sample, my doctor ask me every time I see him if I'm on any prescriptions? Seems strange....

The Shop

6/21/2014 9:33am
RandyS wrote:
The nationals are AMA sanctioned, AMA is the FIMs representative for the USA. The way it has worked in other sports a ban would cover AMA...
The nationals are AMA sanctioned, AMA is the FIMs representative for the USA. The way it has worked in other sports a ban would cover AMA races also.
Yep.
lando356 wrote:
Wouldn't you think James would mention he taking a prescribed medicine from a doctor when he was asked to give samples? Do they ask when taking...
Wouldn't you think James would mention he taking a prescribed medicine from a doctor when he was asked to give samples? Do they ask when taking sample, my doctor ask me every time I see him if I'm on any prescriptions? Seems strange....
No he wouldn't mention it. Because likely, the adderal was taken recreationally.

Again, this sport has turned a blind eye forever. On various issues. The question that should be asked is why now, and why Bubba?

RV can't finish a moto without shitting himself. RC had to retire early due to "fatigue". Everyone in Europe knows about Cairoli. Reeds party's in Florida are legendary....... And now all this over adderal? It just doesn't make sense. Bubba, and others, have done much worse. So why now?
6/21/2014 9:38am Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 10:33am
Not sure how I feel about this and I probably don't know all the facts. I don't like cheaters but at the moment I don't feel as strongly if someone tells me the drug has the effect of 25 cups of coffee. It was good to see Stewart being a threat and he is an interesting rider either way, so I would rather see a warning or a 1 race suspension than him taken out for a chunk of the season. I know rules are the rules and should be upheld for the sake of fairness. At same time I am cheering on Canard to take a win so no favoritism towards Stewart.

I guess my sentiment comes from the fact that all these riders are so good and what often separate the winner from the on winners or even the top 5 guys for that matter is tenths of a second a lap. So these guys are looking for every little edge they can get as any of us would. It's their job almost. There must be a huge grey zone on what really constitutes an unfair advantage. Anabolic steroids.. definitely an unfair advantage in sports. A drug that makes your mind a little sharper like a good hit of caffeine.. maybe... not so sure.

mike
machine
6/21/2014 9:43am
loftyair wrote:
Exactly. A guy has bad achilles heels, so let him use spring-shoes to compensate, but now he's all of a sudden tfmotp!
I knew there was a reason he was keeping it on two wheels this year!....Laughing
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
6/21/2014 9:58am
loftyair wrote:
Exactly. A guy has bad achilles heels, so let him use spring-shoes to compensate, but now he's all of a sudden tfmotp!
machine wrote:
I knew there was a reason he was keeping it on two wheels this year!....Laughing
You might be right. Swap from TWMX said he spoke to Stewart yesterday and when he opened up about his struggle with ADHD a lot of things about his career made more sense.
Bob693
6/21/2014 10:06am
RandyS wrote:
Yep.
The nationals are sanctioned by AMA pro racing, which is a deferent entity than the AMA that sanctions SX. AMA Pro racing isn't fond of the FIM according to DC.
machine
6/21/2014 10:07am
loftyair wrote:
machine wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
You might be right. Swap from TWMX said he spoke to Stewart yesterday and when he opened up about his struggle with ADHD a lot of...
You might be right. Swap from TWMX said he spoke to Stewart yesterday and when he opened up about his struggle with ADHD a lot of things about his career made more sense.
I was half serious, remember all those times when he was leading back in the day and would just crash for no reason? You never know...
mx695
6/21/2014 10:08am Edited Date/Time 6/21/2014 10:09am
RandyS wrote:
Yep.
The Details
http://racerxonline.com/2014/06/20/racerhead-25
Copy and pasted from the above link

Motocross in America also underwent some changes in recent years. For instance, the AMA sold AMA Pro Racing off to Daytona Motorsports Group, who in turn allowed MX Sports Pro Racing, which is run by myself and my older sister Carrie, to take over the rights to the series. But supercross was not part of the deal when the AMA sold AMA Pro Racing, and as a result, SX has an AMA (Ohio) sanction, as well as an FIM sanction, and MX is sanctioned by AMA Pro Racing (Daytona). Other changes included moving the nationals to Saturdays and implementing a new drug-testing program with USADA, the United States Anti-Doping Agency. They came to the third round of the series, Thunder Valley, and took blood and urine samples from several riders, including Stewart. Those test results have not been returned; we expect them any day now.

Post a reply to: Stewart suspended?

The Latest