Stewart on track this morning

tingo
There was at least one rider on the Stewart track this morning. Daytona cometh.

Beautiful morning in Central Florida

Malcolm and crew

Stopped to tie his boot. Check out the main line off the right side of the jump.

A wee little dog

A wee little braaap

As you can see (and tell by the grainy photos), we didn't venture too close to the track before heading up toward Clermont to check out the Baker Factory and other tracks:

|
Dtat720
3/8/2017 9:35am
Ahhh yes. The famed penis loop of central Florida.
norcal3737
3/8/2017 9:36am
Are you flying personal planes around, or some type of drone?

Don't you think its a little weird to be spying around on someone's house, dog, them doing activities, etc?

Might be time to get a new hobby.

WillMX114
3/8/2017 9:37am
Click bait.

JK was hoping to see both Stews on track tho.

The Shop

huck
3/8/2017 9:41am
Kind of creepy...and an invasion of privacy.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
3/8/2017 9:44am
why not put m.stew in the title....
aeffertz
3/8/2017 9:45am
This is a super creepy thread. Lol

Hey higher ups, see what happens when you keep this sport tight lipped and secretive for no real reason? The crazies come out and find out on their own.
3/8/2017 9:50am
I lurk and just read threads but I have to chime in here. This is a total invasion of privacy, whoever captured these images should take a moment to reflect upon their actions. This is disrespectful and beyond creepy. Leave the Stewart camp alone, not to mention anyone enjoying their private property.
greenmx5
3/8/2017 9:57am
I lurk and just read threads but I have to chime in here. This is a total invasion of privacy, whoever captured these images should take...
I lurk and just read threads but I have to chime in here. This is a total invasion of privacy, whoever captured these images should take a moment to reflect upon their actions. This is disrespectful and beyond creepy. Leave the Stewart camp alone, not to mention anyone enjoying their private property.
Sorby? Is that you?

Jk...

Very creepy I must say....
SKlein
3/8/2017 9:57am
Takes a special type of individual to think this is alright.
Gilby122
3/8/2017 10:00am
cool pics for sure but cant believe that's legal!!
tingo
3/8/2017 10:01am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2017 10:16am
I lurk and just read threads but I have to chime in here. This is a total invasion of privacy, whoever captured these images should take...
Not sure how to multi-quote on the forums, but in response to this and the other "this is creepy" replies....you looked at the all the pics, right? I intentionally cropped out anything I didn't want the interwebs (that means you) to see; specifically, anything that I wouldn't want shown if I was the Stewarts. That's why the dog pic is so tiny; no need to see in their garage. You can see much more of the compound in the Mookie Fever video that was just released and promoted by Malcom's crew on this and other sites. There is nothing ground breaking here. Malcolm riding on Malcom's track - shocker! Big James isn't laying naked by the pool in any of the pics.

And if I did have pics of JS7 riding, I wouldn't tell you about them or post them. Just a fun morning flight in Central Florida, checking in on some local tracks in the process. You're welcome.
LungButter
3/8/2017 10:06am
Difference is, Mookie knew he was being filmed then....You're just a creep flying over private property taking pics of people. If that were me or my land I'd be pissed, but maybe I'm just a weirdo that likes my privacy?
huck
3/8/2017 10:09am
tingo wrote:
Not sure how to multi-quote on the forums, but in response to this and the other "this is creepy" replies....you looked at the all the pics...
Not sure how to multi-quote on the forums, but in response to this and the other "this is creepy" replies....you looked at the all the pics, right? I intentionally cropped out anything I didn't want the interwebs (that means you) to see; specifically, anything that I wouldn't want shown if I was the Stewarts. That's why the dog pic is so tiny; no need to see in their garage. You can see much more of the compound in the Mookie Fever video that was just released and promoted by Malcom's crew on this and other sites. There is nothing ground breaking here. Malcolm riding on Malcom's track - shocker! Big James isn't laying naked by the pool in any of the pics.

And if I did have pics of JS7 riding, I wouldn't tell you about them or post them. Just a fun morning flight in Central Florida, checking in on some local tracks in the process. You're welcome.
Let's see...comparing something that you took, while they didn't know to something that "Malcolm and his crew" are "promoting".... You can't see the difference?
norcal3737
3/8/2017 10:12am
LungButter wrote:
Difference is, Mookie knew he was being filmed then....You're just a creep flying over private property taking pics of people. If that were me or my...
Difference is, Mookie knew he was being filmed then....You're just a creep flying over private property taking pics of people. If that were me or my land I'd be pissed, but maybe I'm just a weirdo that likes my privacy?
You're not a weirdo... you're just a normal human.

Comparing what he did to a Mookie video edit at his compound are two completely contrasting situations. One, was an agreed upon film edit at his location. The other is some wacko vital'er flying over each athletes home snapping pictures.

Delete the thread, and lets try again tomorrow.
Motodave15
3/8/2017 10:18am
yeah this is just creepy... atleast ask for rights or something at the gate.
MXMattii
3/8/2017 10:19am
tingo wrote:
Not sure how to multi-quote on the forums, but in response to this and the other "this is creepy" replies....you looked at the all the pics...

huck wrote:
Let's see...comparing something that you took, while they didn't know to something that "Malcolm and his crew" are "promoting".... You can't see the difference?
Maybe we should be happy with real paparazzi's. Only big sport stars like NFL, MLB, NBA players are interesting for them so now our sport is also in the same league... No??!! Uhm...
SEE ARE125
3/8/2017 10:19am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2017 10:20am
Guess someone just got his baby to sleep.

Hank_Thrill
3/8/2017 10:20am
This is pretty weird. I feel wierd seeing those photos.

I bet some people thought the same when the paparazzi started stalking Hollywood celebs. Hope motocross drones don't become the norm of the future.
tingo
3/8/2017 10:47am
This thread is quickly devolving into a privacy debate about what is or isn't acceptable. I'll continue to play.

Look, I get it. Truly. I know the difference between Malcom releasing an edit that THEY filmed and me, a fan in Central Fl that happens to have an airplane and flies in the area on the reg, taking similar pictures. Look at the pics again - what is creepy about them? I think if you're being honest with yourselves, the part that bothers you is that these were taken from an airplane...which I also understand. Did the leaked pics of Roczen on his new Honda at the private test track bother anyone? Nah. Ever use GoogleEarth (or any other satellite view)? Seeing things from the air - even in backyards or gated compounds - comes with the territory of flying little planes. It's actually pretty fascinating the weird things you find and amazing houses you'd never see from the road. If you think some huge line was crossed here, I have bad news: you were born in the wrong century.

Anyhow, I'll sleep well at night. Does it make you feel like a creep to see over your neighbors fence from your high horse? Smile
resetjet
3/8/2017 10:53am
I just checked with the devil. They are having a heat wave in hell. Unlikely we will see james in daytona.
tprice07
3/8/2017 10:54am
tingo wrote:
This thread is quickly devolving into a privacy debate about what is or isn't acceptable. I'll continue to play. Look, I get it. Truly. I know...
This thread is quickly devolving into a privacy debate about what is or isn't acceptable. I'll continue to play.

Look, I get it. Truly. I know the difference between Malcom releasing an edit that THEY filmed and me, a fan in Central Fl that happens to have an airplane and flies in the area on the reg, taking similar pictures. Look at the pics again - what is creepy about them? I think if you're being honest with yourselves, the part that bothers you is that these were taken from an airplane...which I also understand. Did the leaked pics of Roczen on his new Honda at the private test track bother anyone? Nah. Ever use GoogleEarth (or any other satellite view)? Seeing things from the air - even in backyards or gated compounds - comes with the territory of flying little planes. It's actually pretty fascinating the weird things you find and amazing houses you'd never see from the road. If you think some huge line was crossed here, I have bad news: you were born in the wrong century.

Anyhow, I'll sleep well at night. Does it make you feel like a creep to see over your neighbors fence from your high horse? Smile
Creepy or whatever..I don't care. Was James riding? That's the real question.
ctbale
3/8/2017 10:54am
can someone put a dancin savatgy in one of the pictures please?
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
3/8/2017 11:01am
norcal3737 wrote:
Are you flying personal planes around, or some type of drone? Don't you think its a little weird to be spying around on someone's house, dog...
Are you flying personal planes around, or some type of drone?

Don't you think its a little weird to be spying around on someone's house, dog, them doing activities, etc?

Might be time to get a new hobby.

I agree completely. Spying on people minding their own business is pretty fucking low. People who are nosey are lower than dogshit
HenryA
3/8/2017 11:03am

Damn OP that's some CSI shit right there
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/8/2017 11:05am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2017 11:09am
resetjet wrote:
I just checked with the devil. They are having a heat wave in hell. Unlikely we will see james in daytona.
"I dont have to sell my soul. He's already in me".
Stone Roses.

Oh, and OP, no matter how much you try to convince yourself, you are still Creepy Creepyton.
Skidaddle
3/8/2017 11:05am
Casing the joint from the air or with a drone is still casing the joint.

Post a reply to: Stewart on track this morning

The Latest