Stewart new sponsor?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 7:57 PM

Besides the Gaerne boots deal..
Photo
Check out the Shorai battery logo on the air box
Corporate Suzuki sponsor or....
Any info?

|

@robfox10

1/2/2014 8:47 PM

last week someone mentioned he will have an electric start on his suzuki starting at A1

|

1/2/2014 9:05 PM

Robert Griffin III???

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

1/2/2014 9:06 PM

jasonv43 wrote:

Robert Griffin III???

T Blaizer just took his shirt off

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

1/2/2014 9:11 PM

I think he just came out with a great new idea for gear. I love the bib idea. Looks like comfortable stuff.

|

1/2/2014 9:20 PM

If you look just to the right of the throttle grip/housing you can see a the clasps of what I would then assume to be an electric start button.

|

Go Hawks!

1/2/2014 9:59 PM

Shorai sponsor on the airbox, battery for the starter.

|

practice day hero

1/2/2014 10:54 PM

Don't engine cases have to be production?

Just asking

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/2/2014 11:13 PM

What is that on his left shoulder?

|

1/3/2014 12:06 AM

kongols wrote:

What is that on his left shoulder?

It's so they know which way to turn him after he hits the dirt.

|

1/3/2014 12:12 AM

kongols wrote:

What is that on his left shoulder?

rrjr wrote:

It's so they know which way to turn him after he hits the dirt.

Oh man!

I really like Stewart but that is some funny shit.

|

1/3/2014 12:55 AM

No-one recalls an Electric-Start version of that same motor?

RMX450Z?

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

1/3/2014 6:47 AM

What is that logo on the seat next to suzuki? TG7?

|

1/3/2014 6:52 AM

Shorai batteries are nice. I put one in my KTM 3lbs ligter than the lead acid that comes with them.

|

1/3/2014 7:36 AM

Why would it have a kick starter and an electric start? Wouldn't they want to save weight one way or the other?

|

1/3/2014 8:09 AM

aedwards07 wrote:

What is that logo on the seat next to suzuki? TG7?

It looks like the Zero Gravity logo....they make wind screens for sport bikes...just a guess tho

|

1/3/2014 8:13 AM

mx510 wrote:

If you look just to the right of the throttle grip/housing you can see a the clasps of what I would then assume to be an ...more

That could be the kill switch rerouted so it can't easily be hit.

|

1/3/2014 8:19 AM

Panic_Rev wrote:

That could be the kill switch rerouted so it can't easily be hit.

Kill switch on the right? Or was that sarcasm?

|

1/3/2014 8:19 AM

mxrider225 wrote:

Why would it have a kick starter and an electric start? Wouldn't they want to save weight one way or the other?

I imagine in case the electric start fails for whatever reason.

|

1/3/2014 8:23 AM

In regards to the RG3, I find it intriguing and a cool back story that the guy who RD brought over to help make the KTMs competitive is no longer there and is now working with Stewart's team trying to get his bike working better. Especially considering Stewy has seemingly been struggling with setup for a couple years now.

|

1/3/2014 8:24 AM

mx510 wrote:

If you look just to the right of the throttle grip/housing you can see a the clasps of what I would then assume to be an ...more

Panic_Rev wrote:

That could be the kill switch rerouted so it can't easily be hit.

shiftmx_22 wrote:

Kill switch on the right? Or was that sarcasm?

Just spit balling a few ideas. Is it really that unrealistic?

|

1/3/2014 8:26 AM

Panic_Rev wrote:

Just spit balling a few ideas. Is it really that unrealistic?

yeah, it is. i have never seen a kill switch on the right, maybe on a chinese crapmobile but never on a race bike

|

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

If you can't ride good you better look good, thats why I have new gear.

1/3/2014 8:36 AM

shiftmx_22 wrote:

Kill switch on the right? Or was that sarcasm?

Panic_Rev wrote:

Just spit balling a few ideas. Is it really that unrealistic?

yz414 wrote:

yeah, it is. i have never seen a kill switch on the right, maybe on a chinese crapmobile but never on a race bike

Most of my team bikes have it on the throttle side........

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)


1/3/2014 8:55 AM

Panic_Rev wrote:

Just spit balling a few ideas. Is it really that unrealistic?

yz414 wrote:

yeah, it is. i have never seen a kill switch on the right, maybe on a chinese crapmobile but never on a race bike

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Most of my team bikes have it on the throttle side........

|

1/3/2014 8:55 AM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Most of my team bikes have it on the throttle side........

What is the reason for that, just out of curiosity?

|

1/3/2014 9:52 AM

yz414 wrote:

yeah, it is. i have never seen a kill switch on the right, maybe on a chinese crapmobile but never on a race bike

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Most of my team bikes have it on the throttle side........

shiftmx_22 wrote:

What is the reason for that, just out of curiosity?

Lots of teams run the kill switch on the right side because they run a map switch on the left
Easier to hit the switch for the map on the left hand side while riding, allows them to still have throttle control

|

@robfox10

1/3/2014 10:05 AM

shiftmx_22 wrote:

What is the reason for that, just out of curiosity?

Couple of my bikes have adjustable ignition maps so it frees up space but mainly in the event that you don't get your hand back on the grip after a tear off pull you don't mistakenly grab and kill the bike. It could be just slid over closer to the crossbar but I just move it over to the otherside.

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)


1/3/2014 10:09 AM

i would look into figuring out why i kept stalling the motorcycle before finding a solution for easier starting... but hey, that's just me.

ps... i love my electric start

|

1/3/2014 10:10 AM

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Most of my team bikes have it on the throttle side........

shiftmx_22 wrote:

What is the reason for that, just out of curiosity?

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Couple of my bikes have adjustable ignition maps so it frees up space but mainly in the event that you don't get your hand ...more

That makes sense. The map switch would be a lot more convenient in the place of the kill switch on the left.

|

1/3/2014 11:52 AM

shiftmx_22 wrote:

What is the reason for that, just out of curiosity?

4stroke4DWIN wrote:

Couple of my bikes have adjustable ignition maps so it frees up space but mainly in the event that you don't get your hand ...more

shiftmx_22 wrote:

That makes sense. The map switch would be a lot more convenient in the place of the kill switch on the left.

Plus as a bonus, having it on the throttle side makes it harder for Alessi to try and reach over and shut your bike off.

|