Stewart fans vs Reed fans

Void Main
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:48am
Man us Reed fans really get the short end of the stick, even if Reed wins the championship this year. I mean James can win every race but 3 all year and Reed could still win the championship and we would have to put up with the crap week in and week out. Yeah, I realize that could all be solved by Reed winning more races but we're going to take it to you at least until Daytona. We have to take advantage of every little scrap we can get! Smile
|
3/1/2009 9:02am
Hello, my name is Troy and I'm a Reed-hate-aholic.

They say the first step is to admit it, right? Well, I just did and I still hate the prick.
Void Main
3/1/2009 9:04am
I'm not a big fan of his earrings but other than that he seems like an alright chap.
MxDaD324
3/1/2009 9:06am
123 wrote:
Hello, my name is Troy and I'm a Reed-hate-aholic. They say the first step is to admit it, right? Well, I just did and I still...

They say the first step is to admit it, right? Well, I just did and I still hate the prick.
Hahahahah thats a classic....
Lets say they split the last 8 races
That would give Reed 5 and JS 11
I dont care what the points come out to because
the system is a joke. I know who the champ is!!
R-acer
3/1/2009 9:06am
123 wrote:
Hello, my name is Troy and I'm a Reed-hate-aholic. They say the first step is to admit it, right? Well, I just did and I still...

MxDaD324 wrote:
Hahahahah thats a classic.... Lets say they split the last 8 races That would give Reed 5 and JS 11 I dont care what the points...
The same person that should be the champ in 06.... hint, he had the most wins

The Shop

Void Main
3/1/2009 9:07am
123 wrote:

MxDaD324 wrote:
Hahahahah thats a classic.... Lets say they split the last 8 races That would give Reed 5 and JS 11 I dont care what the points...
+0
Void Main
3/1/2009 9:14am
BobbyM wrote:
what about us RACEFANS?
Mikey ended up on the box, we all win. Only thing that could have been better is if Lawrence was able to race and make the top 5.
MxDaD324
3/1/2009 9:15am
BobbyM wrote:
what about us RACEFANS?
Dont you mean Alessi fans? Just Saying....
DrSweden
3/1/2009 9:32am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:43pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
Dont you mean Alessi fans? Just Saying....
We are all guilty at some point...

Pourcel, Pourcel, Pourcel!!!

Just saying...
3/1/2009 10:08am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2009 10:17am
The thing about Stewart fans that make them such braggart a-holes is that they have never recovered from their boy getting his ass whooped over and over again by RC (I personally witnessed RC come back from about 10-20 second deficit at Washougal, hunt down, catch, and pass JS). Maybe Stewart should have stayed away from the white-powdered doughnuts whilst racing RC. RC took all comers: He beat MC and devastated him sending him into retirement, demolished Everts, stomped out Stewart's confidence, frustrated both the careers of K-Dub and Reed. In RC's path there was death and destruction of his opponents' mental confidence, speed, and ability on a dirt bike. When all is said and done, the record books will record that RC whooped James over and over and over again, even when racing part-time. Bubba fans have never gotten over that and never will.
3/1/2009 10:13am
The thing about Stewart fans that make them such braggart a-holes is that they have never recovered from their boy getting his ass whooped over and...
The thing about Stewart fans that make them such braggart a-holes is that they have never recovered from their boy getting his ass whooped over and over again by RC (I personally witnessed RC come back from about 10-20 second deficit at Washougal, hunt down, catch, and pass JS). Maybe Stewart should have stayed away from the white-powdered doughnuts whilst racing RC. RC took all comers: He beat MC and devastated him sending him into retirement, demolished Everts, stomped out Stewart's confidence, frustrated both the careers of K-Dub and Reed. In RC's path there was death and destruction of his opponents' mental confidence, speed, and ability on a dirt bike. When all is said and done, the record books will record that RC whooped James over and over and over again, even when racing part-time. Bubba fans have never gotten over that and never will.
Man I tried to say that and just muffed it up.

Don't you wish you could have seen RC and MC together in there prime? I still think RC would have decimated him but would have loved to see it.
jmar
3/1/2009 10:35am
Honestly, How can a true fan not respect both of these riders.

Both are unbelievable riders and talent like theirs doesn’t come along to often.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
3/1/2009 10:44am
jmar wrote:

Both are unbelievable riders and talent like theirs doesn’t come along to often.
exactly.
Void Main
3/1/2009 10:48am
I am actually a fan of both but I can't help giving R-acer as much crap as possible. Smile

race
3/1/2009 10:50am
jmar wrote:

All too true.

It's unbelievable what children some of the idiots on here act like. My rider is better than your rider !!!

Too freaking funny.

And as far as being obnoxious the Bubba lunatic fringe has no competition. They have been stinking up the place for years. The Reed segment is relatively new this year and I suspect, mainly just throwing it back in the face of the Bubba fringe.

Quickdraw
3/1/2009 11:56am
jmar wrote:

race wrote:
All too true. It's unbelievable what children some of the idiots on here act like. My rider is better than your rider !!! Too freaking funny...
All too true.

It's unbelievable what children some of the idiots on here act like. My rider is better than your rider !!!

Too freaking funny.

And as far as being obnoxious the Bubba lunatic fringe has no competition. They have been stinking up the place for years. The Reed segment is relatively new this year and I suspect, mainly just throwing it back in the face of the Bubba fringe.

you are correct,
I just dont know who the bubbles fans would put down if Chad wasnt around ? Anrew Short lol the other guys are on a different half of the track most of the time. I like em both but I would have Chad win if it was up to me
Yamahafan
3/1/2009 12:48pm
The thing about Stewart fans that make them such braggart a-holes is that they have never recovered from their boy getting his ass whooped over and...
Nope - it doesn't bother me.

I was at Millville when RC lapped the entire field in the rain. That was epic. RC was and still is the GOAT, but he is racing trucks now. James Stewart is currently the fastest rider on the planet. I like Stewart because he hangs it all out on the ragged edge.

Contrary to what Larry Brooks thinks, the Indy fans, me included, were not cheering for Stewart to lose, we were cheering for the best first place battle of the season on the gnarliest SX track in some time.
Void Main
3/1/2009 12:51pm
Yamahafan wrote:
Nope - it doesn't bother me. I was at Millville when RC lapped the entire field in the rain. That was epic. RC was and still...
Nope - it doesn't bother me.

I was at Millville when RC lapped the entire field in the rain. That was epic. RC was and still is the GOAT, but he is racing trucks now. James Stewart is currently the fastest rider on the planet. I like Stewart because he hangs it all out on the ragged edge.

Contrary to what Larry Brooks thinks, the Indy fans, me included, were not cheering for Stewart to lose, we were cheering for the best first place battle of the season on the gnarliest SX track in some time.
Ditto. I didn't like Larry's comment either. I was pulling for Chad to win one, not for James to lose. It's pretty boring having a season where one rider runs the table.
KAWboy14
3/1/2009 12:53pm
jmar wrote:

race wrote:
All too true. It's unbelievable what children some of the idiots on here act like. My rider is better than your rider !!! Too freaking funny...
All too true.

Too freaking funny.

Quickdraw wrote:
you are correct, I just dont know who the bubbles fans would put down if Chad wasnt around ? Anrew Short lol the other guys are...
you are correct,
I just dont know who the bubbles fans would put down if Chad wasnt around ? Anrew Short lol the other guys are on a different half of the track most of the time. I like em both but I would have Chad win if it was up to me
moto would be dead if reed wasnt racing right now!
jonjon714
3/1/2009 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2009 12:56pm
123 wrote:

Hi Troy! Welcome, keep coming back!

You people have zero twelve step meeting etiquette!
DSteg222
3/1/2009 1:35pm
jmar wrote:

Jmar you truly jest... a bubba fan respect the riding ability of someone with a number other than 7 and not be obnoxious about fans of other riders? I am a fan of Chad most because I met him personally and he truly seemed like a nice guy. I also pull for Tedesco, even though I dont think he will ever have the speed on the big bike like he had on the small bike.

I think Bubba is beyond talented on a scooter.. what idiot thinks otherwise, but that has little to do with who i root for and who I would like to see win.
jonjon714
3/1/2009 1:52pm
Wow...so this is how rumors get started...

Go read it for cripes' sake man.
Little Dave
3/1/2009 1:56pm
R-acer wrote:
That's cool, so we will give Reed an extra title in 03 for the same reason .....
mxgoon
3/1/2009 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:43pm
R-acer wrote:
That's cool, so we will give Reed an extra title in 03 for the same reason .....
THANKYOU!

And against the GOAT no less!

This theory just proves how little R-Homo and the rest of his side kicks know about this sport or any other sport for that matter.
mx317
3/1/2009 4:08pm
jmar wrote:

This makes too much sense, your kind doesn't fit here. Grinning
tw180
3/1/2009 4:13pm
Yeah, agreed. Took the words right out of my mouth.
neysbo
3/1/2009 4:18pm
jmar wrote:

bingo , true diehard mx'ers know this
Void Main
3/1/2009 4:27pm
I think people just don't want to see a runaway. I almost think some of the JS fans were hoping Chad would get up there and make it interesting. Smile

Post a reply to: Stewart fans vs Reed fans

The Latest