Stewart did nothing wrong. Wrong place at the wrong time

mmcmx
2/28/2016 6:44am
He has trouble understanding he is the one getting lapped, hard to take not being a factor anymore I guess..
Flatliner
2/28/2016 6:44am
MR. X wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/02/28/125984/s1200_20160228_092634_1.jpg[/img] I'll leave this here to refresh your memory ,if Marvin hits that section clean then he would have won the race no problem. He was...

I'll leave this here to refresh your memory ,if Marvin hits that section clean then he would have won the race no problem. He was no where near Stewart after he left the first jump until he came up short and got squirrelly .
Should James have been there at that point? Should he be pinned through the whoops while getting a blue flag? How about the start straight, where he also got a blue flag?

ChrisB10
2/28/2016 6:46am
Sorry Stew held his lone. Marvin just short jumped it and it just looked bad on TV

The Shop

FARANG
2/28/2016 6:48am
Very noticeable how quick all the other lappers moved out the way.

Stewart got a flashback to when he was competitive and started to race them. Maybe he is still feeling the concussion or forgot his dose of Adderal?
2/28/2016 6:49am
Flatliner wrote:
Should James have been there at that point? Should he be pinned through the whoops while getting a blue flag? How about the start straight, where...
Should James have been there at that point? Should he be pinned through the whoops while getting a blue flag? How about the start straight, where he also got a blue flag?

You're right - James and every other lapper should have just parked their bikes and pulled up a lawn chair to watch the finish of the race.
2/28/2016 6:52am
James was still racing for a position while maintaining his line tight to the tuff blocks. Lappers != exhibition riders.

2/28/2016 6:53am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Sorry Stew held his lone. Marvin just short jumped it and it just looked bad on TV
It's cool that he held his line, unfortunately his line was in the way of the leaders who he could have let pass him two sections beforehand.
machine
2/28/2016 6:56am
machine wrote:
I just checked the horses pulse....he's definitely dead.
MR. X wrote:
O no , its gonna take a few more whacks.
It appears your right..someone must have seen him flinch or quiver a little.
2/28/2016 6:57am
You're right - James and every other lapper should have just parked their bikes and pulled up a lawn chair to watch the finish of the...
You're right - James and every other lapper should have just parked their bikes and pulled up a lawn chair to watch the finish of the race.
Fernando could give him some lessons.

mxb2
2/28/2016 6:59am
machine wrote:
It died, 2009,_lmao.
Prntscrn
2/28/2016 7:02am
Stewart should have kept in tight on the inside right there after the woopsthere is no doubt about that. And he should have even let em by on the start straight..
Flatliner
2/28/2016 7:05am
Flatliner wrote:
Should James have been there at that point? Should he be pinned through the whoops while getting a blue flag? How about the start straight, where...

You're right - James and every other lapper should have just parked their bikes and pulled up a lawn chair to watch the finish of the...
It's the last lap and the leaders are battling. He knew they were there. Should the rider in 14th not move over? Let them by , then continue your race.
machine
2/28/2016 7:06am
machine wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
It died, 2009,_lmao.
Don't get them started!....Grinning
PEPE001
2/28/2016 7:10am
Prntscrn wrote:
Stewart should have kept in tight on the inside right there after the woopsthere is no doubt about that. And he should have even let em...
Stewart should have kept in tight on the inside right there after the woopsthere is no doubt about that. And he should have even let em by on the start straight..
No that's Bubba he doesn't have to do anything! Whistling

If any other rider around place 14 "yes he was 14th" would have done it man that would be a shit storm but nut Bubba!

Sorry he was fucking 14th any other rider is slowing down, he got the blue flag way before the incident.
Yes Marvin could have prevented it but root cause was the beloved #7.

Listen to Supercross 101 what they say about BLUE flag!
Maybe #7 needs a lesson because he doesn't know what that means.
2/28/2016 7:11am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2016 7:13am
I think you should sober up before posting. Clearly you are not in the best mental condition if you think he "went low" in that corner...
I think you should sober up before posting. Clearly you are not in the best mental condition if you think he "went low" in that corner with all the room there was to actually get out of the way on the inside.
Momentum hampers your ability to stop on a dime. You cant just pull over while blitzing stadium whoops.

I'm not a fan but will be the first to say James did nothing wrong. Mushy is just a cry baby

Edited to add: He was about to get passed anyway. Dungey was being nice
2/28/2016 7:14am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2016 7:15am
Momentum hampers your ability to stop on a dime. You cant just pull over while blitzing stadium whoops. I'm not a fan but will be the...
Momentum hampers your ability to stop on a dime. You cant just pull over while blitzing stadium whoops.

I'm not a fan but will be the first to say James did nothing wrong. Mushy is just a cry baby

Thanks, I think you summed up the idiocy around here in one post.
eGGz
2/28/2016 7:42am
No amount of blame assessment will change the outcome.
Flatliner
2/28/2016 7:45am
I think you should sober up before posting. Clearly you are not in the best mental condition if you think he "went low" in that corner...
I think you should sober up before posting. Clearly you are not in the best mental condition if you think he "went low" in that corner with all the room there was to actually get out of the way on the inside.
Momentum hampers your ability to stop on a dime. You cant just pull over while blitzing stadium whoops. I'm not a fan but will be the...

For the 100th time, he didn't just get the blue flag at the whoops. He saw them coming on the straight , and instead of moving over he gassed it. That was a choice.
PEPE001
2/28/2016 7:56am

Flatliner wrote:
For the 100th time, he didn't just get the blue flag at the whoops. He saw them coming on the straight , and instead of moving...
For the 100th time, he didn't just get the blue flag at the whoops. He saw them coming on the straight , and instead of moving over he gassed it. That was a choice.
You cant say that its Bubba! Be careful!

Any other rider who is usually 14th will be killed here at Vital!
mxb2
2/28/2016 7:59am

Flatliner wrote:
For the 100th time, he didn't just get the blue flag at the whoops. He saw them coming on the straight , and instead of moving...
PEPE001 wrote:
You cant say that its Bubba! Be careful!

Any other rider who is usually 14th will be killed here at Vital!
X2,_never his fault, the , crashing, dnf s. arrest, adderall, now this lol. Welcome to 2016, blame everybody else
ATKpilot99
2/28/2016 8:03am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2016 8:03am
I think Stewart was racing them a bit too hard trying not to get lapped and affected the outcome of the race , but I just watched the post race interview Marvin did on the homepage and even he is not as mad at Stewart as a few people are on here. He even said he made a mistake in that situation also. Very level headed guy and I hope he gets that win soon. Maybe next week at Daytona.
2/28/2016 8:09am
Thanks, I think you summed up the idiocy around here in one post.
Believe me....after reading through this thread the feeling is mutual. Do you even ride or know anything about race lines? James went left/inside/left....aka the lapper line. He is only guilty of doing the following section correctly while mushy blew it. Wasn't anywhere close.
downard254
2/28/2016 8:10am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2016 8:11am
machine wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
It died, 2009,_lmao.
machine wrote:
Don't get them started!....Grinning
Well, someone must have one of these.LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

CLEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!
2/28/2016 8:11am
Flatliner wrote:
...and he stayed left/inside/left throughout the entire debacle.
Hut
2/28/2016 8:16am
mxb2 wrote:
X2,_never his fault, the , crashing, dnf s. arrest, adderall, now this lol. Welcome to 2016, blame everybody else
That blame everybody else thing works great for Mushy too
rcm406
2/28/2016 8:19am
Well, I can tell you one thing! Bubba BY FAR got the loudest cheers all night long! Who cares about a few haters here on Vital!Shocked
Big Lenny
2/28/2016 8:21am

This^^^...
2/28/2016 8:23am
Believe me....after reading through this thread the feeling is mutual. Do you even ride or know anything about race lines? James went left/inside/left....aka the lapper line...
Believe me....after reading through this thread the feeling is mutual. Do you even ride or know anything about race lines? James went left/inside/left....aka the lapper line. He is only guilty of doing the following section correctly while mushy blew it. Wasn't anywhere close.
The lapper line is right in the middle of the track? James didn't do anything close to riding a "lapper line" until he came out of that corner and by that time he had already messed Marvin up by forcing him to go so wide in the middle of the turn. Your argument seems to be that "You cant just pull over while blitzing stadium whoops" even though he shouldn't have been blitzing the whoops in the first place, he knew the leaders were behind him well before that.
early
Fantasy
2212th
2/28/2016 8:33am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2016 8:34am
If you watch the whole last 2 laps again, the blue flags are out in front of stewart in the turn before the triple FOUR STRAIGHTS BEFORE THE TURN IN QUESTION. This was a case of Stewart not wanting to get lapped then getting caught at the worst time in the whoops after the start. Also if you watch a bit more of the race Musquins line going into that triple on the laps before was the exact line Stewart was in. Yeah Marvin made the mistake but Stewart should not have been there, Marvin was putting it all on the line to win and didnt know what the fuck Stewart was thinking or where he was gonna go.

Post a reply to: Stewart did nothing wrong. Wrong place at the wrong time

The Latest