Mit12
2/27/2016 7:29pm
coop8878 wrote:
Stewart should've wrecked dungey...paybacks a bword
dirtnapper wrote:
bword?? Huh

Harsh bro............................

Whistling
And you dont think that Stewart did not move over on the start straight so he could get pay back on Dungey? Stewart knew what he was doing and he helped the wrong guy win. Feel bad for Marvin.
cayman
swtwtwtw wrote:
hey, even my wife who just casually watches the races stated that Stewart was an idiot for trying to race the leaders. He got the blue...
hey, even my wife who just casually watches the races stated that Stewart was an idiot for trying to race the leaders. He got the blue flag 2 straights before the finish and then ran them high in the finish line corner and raced them through the whoops..... that is obstruction. I agree, Stewart is an idiot.
Sure, can't be your wife, lol...
Zracer
zehn wrote:
Pretty sure the rule book doesn't say a rider about to be lapped is required to go a lap down
Zracer wrote:
it says do not impede the progress of those lapping you., He failed
zehn wrote:
How many more times do you have to watch the replays? The racing line was on the right side of the whoops, Stewart was clearly on...
How many more times do you have to watch the replays? The racing line was on the right side of the whoops, Stewart was clearly on the left side. He didn't block Marvin, he blocked Dungey, who made the pass and won.
None . You are wrong. He was in the way for about 1.3 of a lap. How many blue flags does he need? He was racing with the leaders. It was a punk move. Get over it.
stangkag
Straight from the rule book fellas

4.15 Flags and Lights
a. Solid Blue Flag :
1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders.
2. When conditions allow, move out of the fast line.
3. Hold your line (don’t ride erratically) and do not impede the
faster riders progress.
4. Riders disregarding the blue flag may be black-flagged at
the discretion of Race Director.

Stew DID NOT cause MM25 to crash, nerves did

The Shop

c_dub
2/27/2016 7:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2016 7:31pm
I can go along with that Pops. He held his lines but he did impede and should've gotten out of the way (fast line). Shitty deal all the way around.
coolhand
2/27/2016 7:30pm
Cdub....the dude has a long history of bone head moves.

Now back to the JD ...later
DownSouth
iro wrote:
James got so distracted at someone walking across the track in front of him he crashed... wtf does he think racing the leaders as a lapper...
James got so distracted at someone walking across the track in front of him he crashed... wtf does he think racing the leaders as a lapper do to the leaders' concentration?
Woohoo
MOTO120
MOTO120 wrote:
They replayed it a million times....MM screwed up and Stew held his line PERIOD!!! MM mechanic is also a tool!
MT MX wrote:
[i]MM mechanic is also a tool![/i] I thought his actions were pretty lame also. I can understand being caught up in the moment, but this isn't...
MM mechanic is also a tool!

I thought his actions were pretty lame also. I can understand being caught up in the moment, but this isn't his first rodeo.
Exactly!!!
Marvin doubles instead of sending it sideways, holds up dungey and forces him to double as well. Marvin wins it.
2/27/2016 7:32pm
stangkag wrote:
Straight from the rule book fellas 4.15 Flags and Lights a. Solid Blue Flag : 1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders...

4.15 Flags and Lights
a. Solid Blue Flag :
faster riders progress.

It was nerves that made Marv change his line in the corner before the rhythm.
2/27/2016 7:32pm
Being halfway up the berm is not "going inside."

Marvin had to check up for a split second to figure out where exactly James was going. It was probably not smart to still triple but you have to assume the guy behind you is still going to do it if you have a winners mentality. Just an unfortunate circumstance all around. Being the last lap is what put the final nail in the coffin.
c_dub
2/27/2016 7:33pm
coolhand wrote:
Cdub....the dude has a long history of bone head moves.

Now back to the JD ...later
I'm not disagreeing or defending his actions tonight. I was merely responding to your comment regarding Dungey holding back from calling Stewart out. If he had done so, he clearly doesn't know the meaning of hypocrite. That is all.
Teej317
Fantasy
2087th
2/27/2016 7:33pm
Insider347 wrote:
Pulling for MM but he screwed up. JS did nothing wrong.
adastramx wrote:
Yup
He should of got out of the way, but I think Marvin lost more so cause he freaked out. He even alluded to that in his post race interview.
Juss
2/27/2016 7:34pm
ocscottie wrote:
DV thinks your are high [b]@DavidVuillemin[/b] If you think James had nothing to do with it (as I get a lot of tweets saying that), you're...
DV thinks your are high

@DavidVuillemin If you think James had nothing to do with it (as I get a lot of tweets saying that), you're high & your FS1 tv package should be removed
Fucking DV still jealous of JS7?
2/27/2016 7:34pm
Marvin doubles instead of sending it sideways, holds up dungey and forces him to double as well. Marvin wins it.
James gets a TUE, races in 2015, doesn't get fat, and doesn't get lapped -- Marvin wins it.
2/27/2016 7:35pm
Zracer wrote:
it says do not impede the progress of those lapping you., He failed
zehn wrote:
How many more times do you have to watch the replays? The racing line was on the right side of the whoops, Stewart was clearly on...
How many more times do you have to watch the replays? The racing line was on the right side of the whoops, Stewart was clearly on the left side. He didn't block Marvin, he blocked Dungey, who made the pass and won.
Zracer wrote:
None . You are wrong. He was in the way for about 1.3 of a lap. How many blue flags does he need? He was racing...
None . You are wrong. He was in the way for about 1.3 of a lap. How many blue flags does he need? He was racing with the leaders. It was a punk move. Get over it.
What was a punk move? Where should he move over? Clearly you have ever raced a day in your life!!!
motogrady
2/27/2016 7:36pm

Stew checks up, mm gets around, Dungey gets taken out when he clips 7, Vitalmx crashes so bad it takes
3 days to get it back up.
WFO
Blue flag should mean something to Stewey even if he's not used to it. Maybe it's racing but it sucks for MM! Might be time for James to call it a day!
stangkag
stangkag wrote:
Straight from the rule book fellas 4.15 Flags and Lights a. Solid Blue Flag : 1. Indicates you are about to be overtaken by faster riders...

4.15 Flags and Lights
a. Solid Blue Flag :
faster riders progress.

TripleFive wrote:
It was nerves that made Marv change his line in the corner before the rhythm.
No sir IMO it was nerves that caused him to case the triple out and then get all out of whack. Dungey doubled and went right around him without issue. I may be wrong but thats how I see it, Stewart was pretty far left
TDeath21
2/27/2016 7:37pm
Juss wrote:
Looked like Marvin cleared him too the right, but Stew still should of just moved over.
Move over where?
On the start straight. He had received several blue flags for almost half a lap.
bish153
2/27/2016 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2016 7:38pm
Either Jeff Emig doesn't like James, he's racist or he is a dumb ass! No matter what happens he always blames Stewart!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
2/27/2016 7:38pm
Juss wrote:
Looked like Marvin cleared him too the right, but Stew still should of just moved over.
Move over where?
Go back and watch what Weimer did when the leaders were coming through. He showed perfectly how to handle getting lapped - granted he may be more experienced at it than James.

For that matter, has James ever been lapped before? He typically pulls off on his bad nights and doesn't finish. I can't remember a time where he was ever lapped.
machine
2/27/2016 7:39pm
bish153 wrote:
Either Jeff Emig doesn't like James, he's racist or he is a dumb ass! No matter what happens he always blames Stewart!
Haha..I KNEW it was a matter of time before some dumbass came on here and played the race card again, it's like clock work with the JS fans.. Laughing
kaptkaos
2/27/2016 7:39pm
Stew probably should have rolled threw the inside line of the previous berm really slow, then they both would have cleared quick and clean. He did move over off the fast line, and hold his line problem was it was the last lap and the two KTMs were in a heated battle. Stu didnt break a rule but he could have handled it better, just like RD at A1. MM ultimately made a mistake, whether he was flustered by James, only he knows. This was the pretty much the title right here tonight, Roczen having an off night and Dungey getting the win. Overall there was lots of bad riding tonight.
TDeath21
2/27/2016 7:40pm
Juss wrote:
Move over where?
TbonesPop wrote:
Go back and watch what Weimer did when the leaders were coming through. He showed perfectly how to handle getting lapped - granted he may be...
Go back and watch what Weimer did when the leaders were coming through. He showed perfectly how to handle getting lapped - granted he may be more experienced at it than James.

For that matter, has James ever been lapped before? He typically pulls off on his bad nights and doesn't finish. I can't remember a time where he was ever lapped.
Salt Lake City 2011. Watch it. Stewart moves out of the way perfectly.
tprice07
2/27/2016 7:40pm
zehn wrote:
Watch it a couple more times. Marvin just caught him at the wrong time and then made a mistake. He was already past Stewart when he...
Watch it a couple more times. Marvin just caught him at the wrong time and then made a mistake. He was already past Stewart when he messed up that jump.

Dungey got through the exact same situation without any problem.
We all knew people would be on here in seconds to throw Jamesunder the bus.

- Let's just forget the fact that Marvin was slipping up in the laps leading up to this incident.
- James held his line, he DOES NOT have to slow down and let those guy by.
- Marvin slipped up, shouldn't have gone for the triple.
- Had James tucked inside, Dungey could have been the rider to go down

-- Marvin's mechanic is a class act, yelling at James. As if James is really giving a shit about impeding someone's race, The dude barely made it through that race. RedBull KTM's mechanics are really starting to come across as a bunch of cry babies, c'mon guys you are winning why are you bitching. Even last week Dungey's mechanic went and tattled on Musquin for tucking inside and rolling the finish line in practice....then they went and bitched about Canard messing up their swing arm...did Dungey's team even realize what they did to James' swingarm?

I truly believe James' injury is much more severe than he wants to believe. His balance was so far off. Anyone who has clocked their head in the wrong place has probably experienced similar events.
Zracer
2/27/2016 7:41pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Yep, same people... Laughing
Emig, DV. MM ... yep same people

Post a reply to: Stewart did nothing wrong. Wrong place at the wrong time

The Latest