Stewart and Regal Updates

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 11:22pm
Team San Manuel’s Kyle Regal to Return to Supercross Series

Murrieta, CA (March 22, 2011) – Team San Manuel Yamaha Red Bull’s Kyle Regal is expected to return to the Supercross Series and finish out the rest of the season. After further evaluation, medical experts concluded that Regal did not break his scaphoid bone, but that he had chipped his radius bone, which calls for a quicker healing period and is much less severe. Additional testing and evaluation will be done over the next week, but Regal could be back on the track as soon as Arlington’s race, in his home state. “We are very excited to have him back,” said a representative of Team San Manuel. “He is very talented and we know that he still has more to give to this Program.”

“I’m so stoked to get to come back,” Regal said. “When I first heard it might be the scaphoid, I was really bummed, because I remember when it happened to James and how long it took for his to heal. Luckily for me it isn’t that serious and I’m trying to get back as soon as possible.” Regal is currently in 15th place with 60 points.

Team San Manuel’s James Stewart Ready for Toronto

Murrieta, CA (March 24, 2011) - Team San Manuel Yamaha Red Bull’s James Stewart is ready to race this Saturday in Toronto’s Rogers Centre. After his race ending crash in Jacksonville, some questioned if he’d make it to the track this weekend, but like a true Champion, James has remained focused on recovering and preparing for the next race, in pursuit of the overall Series Championship. Despite some of the challenges this season, Stewart has consistently been posting the fastest lap times each week and staying atop the leader board and although the Jacksonville race didn’t go as hoped, one positive result was a narrowing of the series lead. Stewart took time to rest and regain his strength this week in preparation for Toronto’s race and had this to say, “I was definitely banged up pretty good in Jacksonville, but I’m feeling a lot better now and ready for Toronto. At this point it’s all about the Championship and every race counts. I want to thank my fans, my team and my sponsors for all of their support this week and every week of the series. It really means a lot to me.” Stewart is currently in fourth place with 198 points, 23 points behind the leader.
|
3/24/2011 10:43am
That's good news for Regal, he has a truckload of unleashed talent to show off.

Good deal to hear Stewart is okay and ready to go.
Sully22
3/24/2011 10:56am
I wonder who the representative was that made the comments...It would be kind of nice for them to give a press release, or an update, about how Larry Brooks is doing and his timetable for return from "family issues."
kongols
3/24/2011 10:58am
Sully22 wrote:
I wonder who the representative was that made the comments...It would be kind of nice for them to give a press release, or an update, about...
I wonder who the representative was that made the comments...It would be kind of nice for them to give a press release, or an update, about how Larry Brooks is doing and his timetable for return from "family issues."
It was Larry. Just ask BobbyM.
mx_579
3/24/2011 11:13am
The doctors didnt just get the bone wrong. That smells like BS.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/24/2011 11:17am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 11:20am
Sully22 wrote:
I wonder who the representative was that made the comments...It would be kind of nice for them to give a press release, or an update, about...
As far as the "representative of TSM," I think that's secret code for, "The PR person made up the quote."
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/24/2011 11:18am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 11:20am
where is the LB update
I think it's fairly obvious that there isn't one...yet.

I also find it a little weird that you guys are now all about, "Where's Larry?" In the past, you guys couldn't wait to give him a ton of grief.
Highsider
3/24/2011 11:22am
mx_579 wrote:
Huh?
You think they are lying about which bone?
mx_579
3/24/2011 11:25am
Highsider wrote:
Huh?
I won't get off into the whole conspiracy theory but that just sounds fishy. With the technology we have these days.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
3/24/2011 12:56pm
Highsider wrote:
Huh?
mx_579 wrote:
I won't get off into the whole conspiracy theory but that just sounds fishy. With the technology we have these days.
Maybe they couldn't tell which bone the little piece belonged to so they had to wait a month and see which bone it wiggled itself on over to. Laughing
akmx17
3/24/2011 1:01pm
I'm sorry, I love watching James ride but all that drama by getting hauled off the mule and laying on the side of the track for being fine?

Didn't Geroke who broke his hip and arm in the crash walk off and not cause any drama?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/24/2011 1:05pm
akmx17 wrote:
I'm sorry, I love watching James ride but all that drama by getting hauled off the mule and laying on the side of the track for...
I'm sorry, I love watching James ride but all that drama by getting hauled off the mule and laying on the side of the track for being fine?

Didn't Geroke who broke his hip and arm in the crash walk off and not cause any drama?
Different pain levels for different injuries.

I don't have a detailed list of what happened to each guy, do you?
akmx17
3/24/2011 1:10pm
akmx17 wrote:
I'm sorry, I love watching James ride but all that drama by getting hauled off the mule and laying on the side of the track for...

GuyB wrote:

I see where you are coming from.

But I still think he over did it a bit.

I'm glad he is healthy though.
johansen
3/25/2011 2:31am
I think it's amazing that Stewart can crash so hard and still be able to ride the next week, he must be doing something right with his physical training program in addition to being very lucky. When I watched the broadcast I for sure thought his season was over!
spd721
3/25/2011 4:45am
akmx17 wrote:

He could have been faking it so his show has more drama in season 3.
RACERX69
3/25/2011 5:11am
Don't you guy's know by now, GuyB IS Stewarts PR rep!!!
therealjonon
3/25/2011 8:55am
akmx17 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

spot on post akmx... you can tell out there which riders make the big bucks and which ones are barely getting by...

It's james job at this point to be as dramatic as possible, having the show on tv, being the most popular and the cameras are always on him.

Remember phoenix last year or 2 years ago how dramatic he acted walking off.. Then shows back up later to race!

It's all about the $ signs
peelout
3/25/2011 9:09am
spot on post akmx... you can tell out there which riders make the big bucks and which ones are barely getting by... It's james job at...
spot on post akmx... you can tell out there which riders make the big bucks and which ones are barely getting by...

It's james job at this point to be as dramatic as possible, having the show on tv, being the most popular and the cameras are always on him.

Remember phoenix last year or 2 years ago how dramatic he acted walking off.. Then shows back up later to race!

lol, remember toronto?
urbanlift707
3/25/2011 9:11am
mx_579 wrote:
Really you smell bs? Happens a lot bud the wrist is a very complex area with lots of tiny little bones. A Moto example would be James last year, they originally said nothing was broken he raced the next weekend, then after further examination they found out he did break his wrist
therealjonon
3/25/2011 9:26am
spot on post akmx... you can tell out there which riders make the big bucks and which ones are barely getting by... It's james job at...

peelout wrote:
lol, remember toronto?
si
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
3/25/2011 9:32am
mx_579 wrote:
Really you smell bs? Happens a lot bud the wrist is a very complex area with lots of tiny little bones. A Moto example would be...
Really you smell bs? Happens a lot bud the wrist is a very complex area with lots of tiny little bones. A Moto example would be James last year, they originally said nothing was broken he raced the next weekend, then after further examination they found out he did break his wrist
That is completely different. Thinking one bone was broke but actually another was broken? Show me somewhere thats happened before, complete bs imo. I think whatever happened to Larry, Kyle got tied into, he was living at LB's house.

This is what I think happened: James bought controlling share of the team before the season starts. LB and James get into some kind of disagreement in which LB is asked to leave. The deal from before the season started is finalized yet so LB gets a paid vacation. Kyle was LB's pick for the 2nd rider and is tight with him. So when all this goes down Kyle feels loyal to LB and leaves too. They make up the excuse of the broken wrist and all is supposed to be good, no one knows whats really going down. Meanwhile, James has had a terrible string of rides and San Manuel and Red Bull are putting a lot of pressure on James to get their 2nd rider out there. So James, LB, and Kyle work out some kind of deal to get Kyle back out on the track. They work things out, and come up with this silly ass excuse that they got the broken bone wrong
kongols
3/25/2011 9:44am
I love vital. Bunch of decent dudes.
jndmx
3/25/2011 9:49am
That is completely different. Thinking one bone was broke but actually another was broken? Show me somewhere thats happened before, complete bs imo. I think whatever...
That is completely different. Thinking one bone was broke but actually another was broken? Show me somewhere thats happened before, complete bs imo. I think whatever happened to Larry, Kyle got tied into, he was living at LB's house.

This is what I think happened: James bought controlling share of the team before the season starts. LB and James get into some kind of disagreement in which LB is asked to leave. The deal from before the season started is finalized yet so LB gets a paid vacation. Kyle was LB's pick for the 2nd rider and is tight with him. So when all this goes down Kyle feels loyal to LB and leaves too. They make up the excuse of the broken wrist and all is supposed to be good, no one knows whats really going down. Meanwhile, James has had a terrible string of rides and San Manuel and Red Bull are putting a lot of pressure on James to get their 2nd rider out there. So James, LB, and Kyle work out some kind of deal to get Kyle back out on the track. They work things out, and come up with this silly ass excuse that they got the broken bone wrong
Holy hell man......did your head hurt after coming up with that convoluted scenario?
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
3/25/2011 10:11am
jndmx wrote:
Holy hell man......did your head hurt after coming up with that convoluted scenario?
How is it convoluted?
jndmx
3/25/2011 10:19am
jndmx wrote:
How is it convoluted?
The entire thing.

It's really pretty simple.
Kyle signed with the team and is contracted to ride for the team, he got hurt but it wasn't that bad so he will be back.

When DeCoster left Suzuki Dungey didn't stop going to work and I'm pretty sure he feels as much loyalty to Roger as Kyle might to Larry.
lumpy790
3/25/2011 10:29am
It is amazing that James took another brutal crash and is not going to miss a race.

100% ? I find that hard to believe that Bubba is 100% after that crash, DNF and ambulance ride..........but hell it would not be the 1st time he has proved the doubters wrong.

One thing for sure is you cant keep a good man down!
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
3/25/2011 10:30am
jndmx wrote:
The entire thing. It's really pretty simple. Kyle signed with the team and is contracted to ride for the team, he got hurt but it wasn't...
The entire thing.

Kyle signed with the team and is contracted to ride for the team, he got hurt but it wasn't that bad so he will be back.

When DeCoster left Suzuki Dungey didn't stop going to work and I'm pretty sure he feels as much loyalty to Roger as Kyle might to Larry.
Well I wrote what I think of how the station went down. The Roger and Dungey thing doesnt even campare tho
BobbyM
3/25/2011 10:33am
jndmx wrote:
How is it convoluted?
hey listen up folks...I can honestly say that this guys scenario is completely spot on!!! completely spot on to HORSESHIT!!!

BUT it was pretty good reading.
jndmx
3/25/2011 10:43am
jndmx wrote:
The entire thing. It's really pretty simple. Kyle signed with the team and is contracted to ride for the team, he got hurt but it wasn't...
The entire thing.

Well I wrote what I think of how the station went down. The Roger and Dungey thing doesnt even campare tho
Fair enough.

That was just an analogy about the loyalty thing, not trying to compare.

I doubt we will ever find out what th real deal was anyway.
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
3/25/2011 10:49am
BobbyM wrote:
hey listen up folks...I can honestly say that this guys scenario is completely spot on!!! completely spot on to HORSESHIT!!!

BUT it was pretty good reading.
Thanks Bob, you're always good for a laugh

Post a reply to: Stewart and Regal Updates

The Latest