Stewart USGP

7/12/2017 4:48am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
This was posted on June 9th. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/10/204303/s1200_JS7_Helmet_June_9th_2017.jpg[/img]
This was posted on June 9th.

That was posted like a whole year ago
cali11
7/12/2017 5:03am
dadofagun wrote:
Jesus..... all the hoopla. The Stewart camps gives all their fans very little on updates, yet, the fans hope.....pray.....beg.....preach the gospel. For what?!? Jack Fucking Shit...
Jesus..... all the hoopla. The Stewart camps gives all their fans very little on updates, yet, the fans hope.....pray.....beg.....preach the gospel. For what?!? Jack Fucking Shit. If they cared about all the "Stewart fans", they'd keep you in check with the up to date news.
So they should start a blog, & post what they do everyday?
DonM
7/12/2017 5:19am
dadofagun wrote:
Jesus..... all the hoopla. The Stewart camps gives all their fans very little on updates, yet, the fans hope.....pray.....beg.....preach the gospel. For what?!? Jack Fucking Shit...
Jesus..... all the hoopla. The Stewart camps gives all their fans very little on updates, yet, the fans hope.....pray.....beg.....preach the gospel. For what?!? Jack Fucking Shit. If they cared about all the "Stewart fans", they'd keep you in check with the up to date news.
cali11 wrote:
So they should start a blog, & post what they do everyday?
No, but rumor mongers like MXDouche shouldn't be using them as clickbait for his shitty fake BS site...It's actually quite pathetic...
7/12/2017 5:40am
1-forty-8 wrote:
And miss the start of the GP season? What would be the point of that?
The same point as joining the SX season 4 rounds in? (or however many rounds he missed this year..)
The same point as CR22 going to ride just a couple of MXGP rounds last year??
The same point as any wildcard ride in any series for any rider???

What's NOT to get??

The Shop

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
7/12/2017 5:55am
RPM68 wrote:
This is some good stuff. Just when vital hits all time low, y'all bring in the excavator!
Hahaha, well said.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/12/2017 7:20am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
This was posted on June 9th. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/10/204303/s1200_JS7_Helmet_June_9th_2017.jpg[/img]

That was posted like a whole year ago
Date said June 9th 2017. Maybe it was posted a year ago as well. I don't know and frankly I DGAF what either Stewart do. If neither of them decide to come back it's no big loss in my book.
davistld01
7/12/2017 7:50am
Man...this sucks, especially since I have been accused (falsely) about being a JS7 fanboy in the past, but...I just don't care anymore whether he rides or not. Frankly speaking, I think James has been an arrogant, self-serving dick by not at least communicating with the fans he said so many times he was doing all this for in the past. I know, like it's been said a million times around here..."James doesn't owe anybody anything", but...lets get real for a moment...

He does.
MX-LIFE.
7/12/2017 8:54am
davistld01 wrote:
Man...this sucks, especially since I have been accused (falsely) about being a JS7 fanboy in the past, but...I just don't care anymore whether he rides or...
Man...this sucks, especially since I have been accused (falsely) about being a JS7 fanboy in the past, but...I just don't care anymore whether he rides or not. Frankly speaking, I think James has been an arrogant, self-serving dick by not at least communicating with the fans he said so many times he was doing all this for in the past. I know, like it's been said a million times around here..."James doesn't owe anybody anything", but...lets get real for a moment...

He does.
Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't! Family health and friends first! It's not like he isn't aware of what's being said about him and his family,so why say anything he hasn't been in the public in over a year! Even though I get being left out as a fan but privacy and family will always come first! And some of the hatred and shade being thrown his way I kinda understand why he isn't saying anything!
davistld01
7/12/2017 9:05am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2017 9:15am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't! Family health and friends first! It's not like he isn't aware of what's being said about him and his...
Damned if he does,damned if he doesn't! Family health and friends first! It's not like he isn't aware of what's being said about him and his family,so why say anything he hasn't been in the public in over a year! Even though I get being left out as a fan but privacy and family will always come first! And some of the hatred and shade being thrown his way I kinda understand why he isn't saying anything!
I get what you are saying...and I agree, especially with James being a new father. I probably could have chosen my words differently in that post to say that James was coming off like a... regarding his not communicating with fans. Really, I am just a butt hurt fan like most...and although I don't really believe James will ever be able to come back at the level he was riding at not all that long ago...I'd like to hear what was on his mind.
7/12/2017 9:26am
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I...
Ok im at a tittie bar right now after work and I'm reading this thread yes slightly buzzed off the Gentleman Jack and I think I may be close to what's going on in the Stewart camp! Malcolm got 365 racing up and running and that will be the bases of Stewart racing for next year.. James will join the the team and bring in a major outside sponsorship deal as well as his usual sponsors ( not all his sponsors left him) including Red bull and there will be some sort of factory backing probably Suzuki or Honda (yes I said Suzuki) and remember there was a Honda test back in the day when he was a 125 guy so there is some history there! I guarantee you that deals are being made and have been made for all this to happen and Stewart has been riding !!!! He has all the practice tracks he needs at home! Malcolm knows more about what's going on then he is telling and the people involved are not talking at all! The so called industry experts who think they know were not invited to the meetings.. There are a few on this site! I'm just saying. James and Malcolm both will probably ride the USGP just to test and sort ,James isn't looking to win that race its just a shake down race to get ready for the Red bull Rhythm race and then full on testing for 2018'! Ok last year was a bust the past cpl years with the suspension,have been rather injury filled and then he got married had a baby instant family! I don't know of to many normal guys that work regular jobs and have kids that didn't eat with the wife when she had cravings at 2/3am most do .most of us gained some weight with the wife..that being said James may have become a normal husband and dad! He was rather chunky at the season opener that year,lol things didn't work out at all! I think we will see more of a glimpse of the old James probably not as fast but I'm sure top 10's and soon top 5's and actually a few wins will be had he will settle for a decent finnish instead of throwing it away and crashing.Oh and this time the TUE paperwork will be signed sealed and delivered! Ok on to my next drink.. LoL
One of the strongest opening sentences on Vital!
davistld01
7/12/2017 9:38am
One of the strongest opening sentences on Vital!
Haha! True. Got my attention! Hope he's right.
Motodave15
7/12/2017 9:49am
maybe just maybe he's dealing with some issues maybe its PCS (post concussion syndrome)

as a comparison nhl'r sidney crosby suffered a major concussion and sat out for half a season over 40games which is 3/4 months depending on schedule. He also missed a playoff game this season due to a soft hit and got concussion like symptoms for two days before being ("medically cleared")

now for james he may be seriously suffering from previous concussions..He's had alot of ringers as we have video footage of those...we just dont know if he was riding at home and went down etc

This is all speculation on my part, but something is most likely going on behind the scenes and he just doesn't want to be an open book.

as for all the threads that do pop up with his name in it, people definitely want to hear from him weather they love him or hate him, he's on their minds.

Does it annoy me as a fan? yes
should he be more open about whatever? That is his choice
Do the people close to him know anything? Most likely just they're not at liberty to say anything.. for multiple reasons

For better or for worse we will eventually hear from the guy.... I mean shit even j-law returned to speak to people before disappearing into the abyss of the world again.

ktmdan
7/12/2017 10:35am
Motodave15 wrote:
maybe just maybe he's dealing with some issues maybe its PCS (post concussion syndrome) as a comparison nhl'r sidney crosby suffered a major concussion and sat...
maybe just maybe he's dealing with some issues maybe its PCS (post concussion syndrome)

as a comparison nhl'r sidney crosby suffered a major concussion and sat out for half a season over 40games which is 3/4 months depending on schedule. He also missed a playoff game this season due to a soft hit and got concussion like symptoms for two days before being ("medically cleared")

now for james he may be seriously suffering from previous concussions..He's had alot of ringers as we have video footage of those...we just dont know if he was riding at home and went down etc

This is all speculation on my part, but something is most likely going on behind the scenes and he just doesn't want to be an open book.

as for all the threads that do pop up with his name in it, people definitely want to hear from him weather they love him or hate him, he's on their minds.

Does it annoy me as a fan? yes
should he be more open about whatever? That is his choice
Do the people close to him know anything? Most likely just they're not at liberty to say anything.. for multiple reasons

For better or for worse we will eventually hear from the guy.... I mean shit even j-law returned to speak to people before disappearing into the abyss of the world again.

Yeah, that's what I've been worried about as well. No news seems like bad news in this case. Hope he's alright.
Husky360
7/12/2017 10:56am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2017 11:00am
IWreckALot wrote:
Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to Geff as it is a possible deal. Steve Dixon not wanting to give...
Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to Geff as it is a possible deal.

Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to the rest of the world as Geff has destroyed his credibility and Steve Dixon probably just didn’t want to talk to him.
You sound like you are well connected in the MXGP world but when did you become interpreter for the rest of the world?

Malcolm in MX2 would be great. Same for James back in SX or MXGP but don't see it regardless of Instagram posts.
line-up
7/12/2017 11:22am
Husky360 wrote:
You sound like you are well connected in the MXGP world but when did you become interpreter for the rest of the world? Malcolm in MX2...
You sound like you are well connected in the MXGP world but when did you become interpreter for the rest of the world?

Malcolm in MX2 would be great. Same for James back in SX or MXGP but don't see it regardless of Instagram posts.
Malcolm is 24 and can not ride MX2
IWreckALot
7/12/2017 11:27am
IWreckALot wrote:
Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to Geff as it is a possible deal. Steve Dixon not wanting to give...
Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to Geff as it is a possible deal.

Steve Dixon not wanting to give a comment to MXGeff is interpreted to the rest of the world as Geff has destroyed his credibility and Steve Dixon probably just didn’t want to talk to him.
Husky360 wrote:
You sound like you are well connected in the MXGP world but when did you become interpreter for the rest of the world? Malcolm in MX2...

Nah. I just know enough to not read anything into anything Geff publishes. It's nothing more than speculation you or I can come up with. He's a moran on his best days.
Bigfoot
7/12/2017 12:16pm
DemoDick wrote:
I bet we see this James Stewart out there before Bubba. Wish I was wrong. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/12/204491/s1200_IMG_2836.jpg[/img]
I bet we see this James Stewart out there before Bubba.

Wish I was wrong.

7/12/2017 12:24pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

MX-LIFE.
7/12/2017 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2017 8:40am
I know why I've been a JS7 fan! I just watched the ESPN E60 special from 2009 and I totally get where this guy is coming from! Larry Brooks and our beloved RC said it best! This video is worth a re watch! To come from nothing and being called a nigger at races had to be frustrating ASF so I get why he didn't want to race outdoors any more! And ppl wonder why isn't talking! I bet that TV show bubbas world paid him well though! Really... James hope you and the family are well bro!

Post a reply to: Stewart USGP

The Latest